This guy is so profound

youtube.com/watch?v=XZyWlmonEEw

>whenever i make a thread about this guy, i don't get enough hate for him that i want to see
>so i better keep making threads, that will surely work! Veeky Forums is my personal army, afterall

>the ore we trying to extract is the fags who suck him.

Oh here he is.

Cool guy, I like his video a lot when I paint.

He's alright, but I don't like facecam vloggers. There's something uncomfortable about it

I follow his channel. He says a lot of common sense things in a good manner that not enough realize. Nothing controversial really, except i guess for liking AoS after its release, which was only controversial because everyone was supposed to hate it, and liking it meant you were a contrarian.

How many times do I need to repeat this in every thread?

Should we just go ahead and do an Uncle Adam General? a /uag/ just to keep OP from being such a faggot?

Why do you call him Uncle Adam?

In a few videos he references himself as "uncle Atom"

Do people actually call him that? I hope not.

I called him that ironically because I imagine it gets OPs blood boiling.

Nigga I don't want to stare at your face. We're not having a face to face sit down over the internet. Show me your fucking table or your models. Just anything but your fucking face, unless you're a hot bitch and showing cleavage, and even then the only ones skanky enough to do that are annoying as shit.

>mfw Fritz doesn't show his face
>but his videos are trash

reminder that he's not actually an uncle

literally the only times i've seen this guy is when people bring him up to bash him. take your whatever hurt feelings and stop spamming the board with your literally who

He sucks GW's dick very good.

this guy says mostly common sense stuff, but he's had a few very nice tips in some of his videos. Using Baking Soda as a basing material is great.

Fritz's channel got nuked, but he was basically Veeky Forums in youtube form. Crazy, but not in a bad way.

Gamza is abrasive and speaks from anecdotes and opinion a lot, and occasionally rants about "manliness" or some shit that doesn't matter at all when it comes to pushing plastic army men around tables.

next level painting has a lot of good airbrush tutorials. He was apparently caught cheating in a tournament once. He loves memes and ridiculous sideburns.

Spikey Bits has some decent content, but the guy has some prior history with a failed business that left a lot of people upset with him. His streams are also fun enough, but there is an awful lot of other rumors floating around about him. Just looking at him you can't tell if he is 17 or 37...

The Outer Circle guy is just pissed at GW all the time. He is always on the mark with hims comments, pointing out actual flaws and not just spewing hate, but every video is pretty much the same.

Baking soda as snow basing is a shit tier tip. Enjoy your yellow snow years down the road.

This is why you mix white paint in with it. I learned this LONG ago, and still havent experienced yellowing

>pushes glasses into position every 5 seconds.

Gamza's voice irritates the shit out of me. I like Kenny though. He's a fucking meme but he's a good painter with a distinctive style.

I also like Miniac. Good painter and clearly has a patrician music taste

he's not as good as these guys

>>AYYY NIGGA, GIMME DEM WITE GURL TIDDIES, OR SHOW DEM MINI-TINGS, CRACKA NIGGA. FUGG MANG, GOTS TO GET MUH DICK HARD

You sound like a 15 year old nigger.

he's really boring
takes 10 minutes to say something that should take 10 seconds

Gamza's voice is fine WHEN he dosent change his voice or start screaming ALRIGHT then he becomes god damn annnoying.

I don't know shit about youtube miniature painters, but this one sounds OK from this.

Yeah, he really overthinks everything.

this

>yellow snow
no you are doing it wrong

you superglue it to the base and then paint it. The bakng soda reacts with the superglue hardening very very quickly and creating a very fine grain dirt/sand texture.

Why not make a thread about YouTubers you like rather than posting the same shitty thread over and over?

i like spikey bits because he gives me candy

Why, because he said the word nigga once?

>mfw that one poster saying he's a registered sex offender in some state
>handing out candy

Checks out.

> I like Kenny though. He's a fucking meme but he's a good painter with a distinctive style.

YO DAWG

He's so utterly boring it's impossible to get that riled up. He just says obvious things in a long winded way and seems to think his uninspired statements are life altering realizations about the nature of the universe.

>So like, I have this plaque above my door, and you see, every time I go through my door, I would look up, and-
>*pushes up glasses*
>You see, I'd see the sign, and it'd remind me that, you know...
>It's like the principle, like I always say, if you just stick to it, and really, REALLY put some effort into it
>If you, per se, paint your models, you'll make progress on your backlog. And that's all there is to it.

Thanks, Uncle Atom.

I read that as "What happens when hitler paints your plateau" , which is also a valid question

To be fair, Hitler was an avid painter, so at some point he may indeed have painted a plateau.

Winters SEO is good for that too. Just does his battle reps, not an attention whore at all.

Frontline Gaming guys are good for that too.

He did a video once on how the video game community is so toxic and the GW one isn't.

I was like uh....

Hes right tho. Compared to vidya, Veeky Forums shit is actually really tame and helpful

Boring old git.

Guerilla Miniature Games best of this kind of channel.

drill your barrels! thin your paints! build a light box!

no feedback until you do all those things!

yeah you guys are greeeeeat.

Learn or die, cunt.
We're not here to make you happy but to make you good.

>ancient chinese technique
>thins paint with water

>Fritz's channel got nuked, but he was basically Veeky Forums in youtube form. Crazy, but not in a bad way.
What the fuck happened, and why hasn't it been fixed yet?
I heard some of the images he used as a backdrop for his talking might have been copyrighted, but if they banned him for that it's insane!
His channel was as innocuous as they come.

Maybe GW had a hand in it because they don't like competitive play and he was giving tips on how to do it?