When you bet on the right horse and despite a global gook-induced crypto crash you're still gaining

>when you bet on the right horse and despite a global gook-induced crypto crash you're still gaining

DAILY REMINDER THAT XRP IS THE NEXT $10

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3x4XSuG3qg
ripple.com/insights/ripple-to-place-55-billion-xrp-in-escrow-to-ensure-certainty-into-total-xrp-supply/
asia.nikkei.com/Markets/Tokyo-Market/Virtual-currency-Ripple-effect-takes-SBI-to-9-year-high
discord.gg/AH2yw2F
discord.gg/yqQwTxJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>XRP IS THE NEXT $10
maybe, but investing right now would be risky.

enjoy getting cucked by banks

>he isnt all in on wabi and bnty
Enjoy you 5% cuck

I bought when it was .30

It's probably still safe to get onboard the rocket

Can you spot what's wrong with this picture?

Holy shit the market cap is that close to ETH? That's insane

>next $10
retard confirmed

damn if xrp hit 10$ that quickly id say fuck crypto ya dig

tldr:

0.1% the price of ethereum.

78% the market cap of Ethereum.

It's almost like one has many more units

Really makes you think.

How?

>implying we all will not be fucked anyway

That's actually kind of fucked. Praying to god it gets listed on Coinbase and then dumping after it 5x's

>Anonymous (ID: aFS1I/Ky) 12/29/17(Fri)10:49:36 No.5574320▶
> (You)
>tldr:
>0.1% the price of ethereum.
XRP is a litmus test for people who don't understand market cap.

hurr durr il'l invest because the price is so low, that must mean it's cheap right!

YOu watch one day XRP is going to hit $1000!.

It will not. XRP is a bank controlled coin. It will crash back to 60cents, and then to 0 because banks can't stand losing.

The moment XRP doesn't work out for them they will either pettition to change the rules or print more of it making it useless as fiat.

The point of Crypto was to get away from the banks. We don't NEED them anymore.

call me crazy but I think bankers want to keep this coin low volatility like $1 for better control.

Yeah except There is under 100m ETH circulating and there is 38.7 billion XRP. So it makes sense honestly.

XRP is the equivalent of inventing a car, and then tying the car to a pack of wild horses just incase. ;)

>1.8%

except this thing isn't getting valued with so many of them around, unless the entire world switches to xrp

>he isn't buying XRP
top kek. I don't even know what the fuck it does, nor do I like it, but the charts don't lie and ripple is going to explode again soon.

>jan 2018
>mass email from Coinbase.com
>"We've got exciting news for our users today!"
>"Ripple's token, XRP, will be added for trading on Coinbase.com and GDAX.com immediately!"
>normies see a coin they can buy for $1-$2 compared to coins that costs hundreds or thousands

what do u think's gonna happen mate

>crypto-anarchist in full damage control mode
lmao

>Implying we're not cucking the banks

Nigga, why don't you think?

God Ripple is THE normie coin I FUCKING HATE Ripple

I'm so sick of fucking normie retards talking about this fucking obvious Talmudic ploy shitcoin. The dev team makes me sick, the actual use of the coin is pure Jewry and it makes me sick, the people that talk about and buy the coin make me sick, and worst of all is that disgusting logo that YOU FUCKING KNOW normies like because it's a god damn fucking fidget spinner.

I FUCKING HATE RIPPLE

>ripple a normie coin

That's a funny way to say Bitcoin

Bitcoin's market cap is not the maximum limit. Crypto has only been used for speculation so far. XRP will actually be used in real world. It will penetrate markets measured in trillions, not billions.

Are you actually asking?

Like are you retarded?

This is my plan.

And then dump soon after before people catch on

Pretty much this.

We make such great observations, Veeky Forums!

who is this bitch?

>My uncle no joke told me to invest in this shit on Monday

Fug

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3x4XSuG3qg

JUST LOOK AT THIS FUCKING SHIT OH MY FUCKING GOD I HATE RIPPLE SO FUCKIGN MUCH. ITS A SCAM TO GET FUCKING BANKER JEWS RICH ITS NOT EVEN DECENTRALIZED AND WOULDNT YOU KNOW IT USES EVERY FUCKING JEWISH TRICK IN THE BOOK TO GET NORMIES TO BUY

THE LOGO IS THE SYMBOL OF ALL THINGS FUCKING DISGUSTING ABOUT THE CURRENT ERA, THE FIDGET SPINNER, THE BANKS JEWS THAT CURRENTLY MANIPULATE THIS COIN KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO GET BRAINDEAD NORMANS TO BUY THIS MASSIVE SHITCOIN, THEY PUMP UP THE MARKET CAP TO THE HIGHEST FUCKING SLOT ON NORMIE CRYPTO SITES AND THEN KEEP THE PRICE PER UNIT WAY FUCKING DOWN AND PACKAGE IT AS A FIDGET SPINNER AND WOW WHO WOULDVE GUESSED NORMIES FUCKING FLOCK TO IT LIKE FLIES ON SHIT

I FUCKING HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE RIPPLE WITH EVERY FUCKING INCH OF MY BODY

it's superior to Bitcoin in every way. PoW is a broken garbage that relies on inflation or outrageous fees. Satoshi's vision was 1 cpu = 1 miner. The vision failed with ASIC mining.

This is the correct answer

bankers will and prefer a $0.10 coin that they can do by billions than a $500 they can't control. you really really really think that they will give up their printing press so we can liberate ourselves of our corporate banking chains? dream on.

>SCAM TO GET FUCKING BANKER JEWS RICH

I am not Jewish, nor a banker. Why did it make me $25,000 richer in the last 4 weeks?

Normie coin is fucking #1

Why do you think Ripple will be listed on coinbase? It’s vastly different from any of the other coins listed.

I don't understand you.

Are you saying banks like fiat so XRP will never succeed? XRP will be used by big businesses and some banks. There's a global demand for a usable digital currency with fixed supply and Ripple delivers.

DROP IN THE BUCKET YOU FUCKING RETARD HOLY SHIT THE BANKS WILL MAKE BILLIONS OFF THIS COIN AND NORMIES WHO BOUGHT LIKE 20 OF THEM WILL MAKE PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE

thats right. they don't need a $500. $1 will do nicely. and they'll make hundred of trillions of it needed.

I agree, it's much more decentralized than any of them, it should have been listed much earlier.

Bitcoin
-One company has more than 50% of the hashpower (Bitmain)
-One oppressive country has more than 50% of hashpower (China)
-One company has a monopoly on creating efficient ASIC Bitcoin miners thanks to patents (Bitmain)

Ripple
-10s of validators run by reputable non-related public and private entities in different countries (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Telindus-Proximus Group, Bahnhof, ...)
-At least 80% of validators must agree for a ledger to be validated
-double spending not possible
-Anyone can run a validator and use his own list of validators

It's cause shes stupid

We're gonna kill every single last jew on earth, this is a warning

30+ trillion ripple sitting in bags bought @ .006c
doesn't seem risky at all buying in at $1.40
nope not at all

to make this simpler, with Bitcoin you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power.

So is satoshi stupid? no. He simply didn't foresee ASIC mining. He thought 1 cpu = 1 miner and the good > the bad.

If Satoshi was still around, he would have considered another consensus algorithm, maybe an algorithm similar to Ripple's.

another 60+ trillion ripple held by the dev team
nope doesn't seem risky at all

I only believe if it's written in all caps

Except that its centralized dumbfag

>CentralBankCoin
>Risky

No. Kinda defeats the whole purpose of decentralized currency though, but who fucking cares we're just here for the gains.

55 billion locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month, non sold coins get locked in another batch.

Read:
ripple.com/insights/ripple-to-place-55-billion-xrp-in-escrow-to-ensure-certainty-into-total-xrp-supply/

is this a good thing? 100% yes. it provides a revenue source to Ripple. You have a professional company working full time to increase XRP's value.

With other coins, few early adopters/miners/founders hodl most of the coins and refuse to sell, they cripple the market by keeping the liquidity low and companies fear they will get dumped on at any time.

You really think the banks give a shit about ripple?

They can't print it as it stands, they can't do fractional reserve banking.

They will dump it the moment shit goes bad for them, which it will soon if Crypto takes hold.

nope, read and

That screams of pump/price manipulation. Against the market, some large entity is pumping this thing up.

May be a good thing, maybe the big institutions are preparing to adopt it for business. Or someone is ready to drop some serious bags.

>NEO
>-1.72%

i'm still comfy famalam

they will not dump their only insurance policy.

of course they do, SBI stocks soared because of xrp.
asia.nikkei.com/Markets/Tokyo-Market/Virtual-currency-Ripple-effect-takes-SBI-to-9-year-high
I'm ok if you hate free money, no worries.

You are a moron, the price of XRP doesn't matter at all to banks. They aren't using it as an investment, they are using it as a tool to make transactions and transfers faster and cheaper.

Ripple having a larger market then Bitcoin? I don't know that's a very bold claim.

>SBI stocks soared because of xrp.

now every bank will jump on the rocket

see

Banks aren’t going away guys. Youd better line your pockets in the meantime.

Who the fuck cares. I just want the gains which I'll ultimately put into the next moon mission.
You retards are too emotionally invested in your coins.

THE "NORMIES" HAVE ALL THE MONEY YOU STUPID FUCK.

Who do you think pushed the crypto market to a half a trillion fucking dollars? Dumbass unemployed basement dwellers??

t. Butthurt austroautist ancap who thought crypto was going to kill banks
Lmao

u niggas dont understand xrp patterns. so its time to drop bags. tomorrow when everything up xrp goes down and vise versa

I don't know about this. XRP is rising because of media coverage in mainstream media in Asia and America.

The price does matter, the higher the price per ripple and the more stable the currency is the more likely it will be for banks to use it for huge transactions.

>in the hour since this post it's gone up to +2.88%

How's it looking down there BCH and TLC? lul

XRP is digital fiat. It's not difficult to understand.

>in the time it took me to post this it's gong up to +3.42%

NIGGAS IM FUCKING TELLING YOU

READ THE NUMBERS

LOOK AT THE GRAPHS

THE PROOF IS RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF YOU

the supply is fixed. unlike bitcoin, it has no inflation.

Fiat can be poofed into existence by the treasury jew by issuing debt....

Nipple cannot do that.

tfw 5k nipples

>MFW Stinky Linkies are butt hurt about a coin with an actual use case

i'm surprised this high hasn't even had a dip unlike the previous ones

Listen in on when the dump will occur, more importaly how long it will last. discord.gg/AH2yw2F

I fucking hate ripple. I don't care if it's literally the only chance I'll ever have in life to make it. I'm not buying this shit.

hahaa stay poor then

>"I want to be poor"

>3k ripple

how rich will i be in 2025

discord.gg/yqQwTxJ come dump

> I want this to fail because I got halfway through the process of bitstamp registration to buy it 3 years ago, then forgot about it. Fucking kill me.

s-sorry, lad

>its okay, i probably would have sold the first time it hit 40 cents.

You will be long dead by then.
Screencap this.

P.S. It's lupus.

there's a LOT of sell orders on 1.30. though it seems to be unable to sustain 1.28. xrp usually dips in the next few hours. let's see if there will be a dip today too

You don't remember the same shit happened with bitcoin do you? Yeah they were raging when it was nearly 20k and where is it today. Know when to hold em, know when to fold em.

the thing is that xrp is showing no signs of slowing down. who knows what the cap really is. might be 2 usd, might be more

Buying and holding worked for Bitcoin, but I could have gotten so much more profit if I had switched to Ethereum at the beginning of the year.....or I could have picked something like Confido and gotten rekt as well. Ripple was also under-performing compared to Bitcoin until recently. However, if you invest in an exchange like Kucoin you won't have to worry about picking the wrong coin. In the California Gold Rush, the people who actually got rich were the suppliers. Likewise, the exchanges are the ones really making the big bucks in the crypto world, not individual traders. Buy Kucoin Shares and you can reap large profits while avoiding all the drama of the crypto world.

>Holders get 50% to 15% of Kucoin's revenue as dividends paid in coins, allowing holders to automatically diversify their portfolio
>Holders get reduced trading fees for every 1k Kucoin they hold, up to -30% (Binance gives 50% savings for using BNB now, but that will decrease to 25% next year and requires you to lock up some funds as BNB)
>KCS is only 2x ICO price right now
>Kucoin is rapidly increasing in popularity, aggressively adding new coins, and has no withdrawal limit
>Support responds to tickets in English within hours
>KCS's value increases as Kucoin becomes more popular

Sit back and relax with Kucoin, rather than worrying about shit like BTC killing off your crypto, BTC getting flipped by ETH/BCH, or Charlie Lee saying something retarded.
Use my referral code for free shit: 1ch6a

I don't like the escrow and how much is held by the owners. If it gets listed on GDAX/Coinbase I'll change my mind about getting in, but right now the supply is an issue. Also the fact that this is the antithesis of the original idea of crypto makes me hate it even if it makes ya'll money.

i don't like it either but money is money. though i'm still waiting to see if there will be a dip. it increased so much over the last couple of days

seems to be breaking past 1.28. wew

nice, just bought 100k

well it's closing in on 1.32 now

tfw I only have 38 ripple and bought it at .40

too scared to buy now :(

Stay poor fag

I'm buying lambos and bimbos