I don't like Elves and I usually base my characters around hating Elves

I don't like Elves and I usually base my characters around hating Elves.

Does you character actually have a good REASON to hate elves or do you just play Dwarves?

I don't play Dwarves, I play Humans.

They hate Elves for the same reasons I do.

So ...they hate elves because it's edgy to hate elves?

I hate Elves because an Elf turned my character (a human cleric) into a girl with green hair when I was 14 years old, and that was the first time I played Dungeons and Dragons.

Shit's personal.

jealousy, insecurity and prejudice?

>into a girl
this isn't a bad thing

>Limiting your hate to one single race
>When you can hate everyone

>They hate Elves for the same reasons I do.
>an Elf turned my character (a human cleric) into a girl with green hair when I was 14 years old

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>"I hate knife ears"
>Hahaha, what an endearing and funny trait! Did you play Dorf Fortress too? Dorf master race gass the elves!

>"I think black people don't belong in white countries"
>Hey there buddy, we don't tolerate hate speech 'round these here parts

Fantasy racism is okay, especially towards the whitest fantasy race. Though around here elf-haters are /pol/-fags

Probably because Elves aren't real.

But yeah I hate how fantasy racism isn't considered as serious in-game.

>>"I hate knife ears"
>>Hahaha, what an endearing and funny trait! Did you play Dorf Fortress too? Dorf master race gass the elves!
>making this about dwarves
Dude clearly said he plays humans. This isn't a dwarf thing, it's a HFY thing.

I don't like Jews and I usually base my characters around hating Jews.

Spotted the effeminate prancing forest-faggots.

You'd think /pol/ would love the decadent, very pale, over powered, high IQ race that's obsessed with genetic purity and perfection, who also happen to hate and kill the savage invading Orcs. It's seriously what /pol/ wishes they could be, and maybe even imagine they could be if they weren't pathetic.

>racism is okay, especially towards the whites

To be fair, these almost became interchangeable these days. HFY-faggets rarely rage against dwarves.

>wanting to be effeminate degenerate hippies who live like Magical Swedes and racemix at the drop of a hat.

The days of High Elves being glorious racial purists ended in AD&D.

>HFY-faggets rarely rage against dwarves.
Maybe not as much as they do against elves but I've definitely seen HFY retards shitting on the "short, fat, mountain jews."

>Effeminate
So are whites.
>Degenerate
There's that /pol/ buzzword that mean "Not what I like".
>Hippies
You mean outdoorsmen. They love archery and hunting, especially wood elves. As opposed to shitposting indoors all day.
>Magical Swedes
See "degenerate"
>racemix
Not really. Half elves are described as uncommon, and any human with any ration of elf is considered a half elf. Also, as previously stated, obsession with racial purity.

Try harder.

Holy shit there's not a single line of that post not riddled with self-hating cuckery.

>whites are effeminate and totally didn't invent every meaningful code of masculinity!
>degeneracy is PERFECTLY FINE!
>hippies are just outdoorsmen!
>Sweden, rape capital of Europe and proof of multiculturalism being a steaming pile of shit, is PERFECTLY FINE!
>All elves are the Thalmor from Skyrim instead of orc bait or fodder for teenage human protagonists to fugg

N O P E.

Who's more pathetic, /pol/ or the people who couldn't stop /pol/ from successfully memeing Trump into office? The answer is you, faggot.

>Implying I didn't say that to rustle your poor snowflake jimmies, even assuming I'm white.
>Still hasn't defined degeneracey or how elves are that
>Assumes all outdoorsmen are hippies
>Brings up sweden and uses it as a buzzword
>Idea of elves comes form rape doujins
>Unironically still uses "cuck".

>the people who couldn't stop /pol/ from successfully memeing Trump into office?

???

The answers probably you.

Nothing wrong with that unless it gets stale or repetitive, you do you OP.
You are either shitskin to high on his victim status or a self hating white, either way kys.

Isn't it time to play the most hateful elf? Just play the worst elf you can think of. Hate him. Put in every single horrible elven quirk.
Show others why elves should be hated.

>whitest fantasy race
>based on germanic, nordic and general aryan myths
>declining glory, romantic view of the past
>fight against subhuman hordes and protect the world from evil

>somehow get called a semite by /pol/
They really don't see it, do they? Too many skyrim memes? I guess they are not that kind of conservatives.

I actually like elves though. It's just that a lot of fantasy has reduced them to pansy woodland faggots, rather than individuals who are arrogant because they have the intelligence, achievements and military to back it up.

Even if your elves live in the woods rather than building civilizations with their superior IQs, they shouldn't be pransy hippies who are beautiful and elegant. They should be super-survivalists: though, strong, brutal and inventive. You don't survive in an environment where everything wants to kill you by being a faggot.

If you want a real answer, it's because they're insecure in their masculinity.

/pol/ hates the French though. Francophilia is more of a Veeky Forums thing.

Sounds like you've got a shit DM who apparently makes elves "faggots".

I still don't understand this. Do people actually play a game, with other people, face to face, where the DM says they're all getting butt fucked and wearing flowers and frolicking? Because if you do, I think you need to change groups.

>"based on germanic, nordic and general aryan myths"
>princely guys with greek-sounding names riding dragons and phoenixes (both originating from greek mythology) and often tied to the fae (irish mythology) in some way
>totally awesome nordic superhero
I don't see anything even remotely Germanic about elves, including the elves of Tolkien's work, aside from the fact that "elf" is something which originated in Germanic mythology.

Wait so all your characters were turned into a girl by an elf and thus hate elves?

You could just *not* make that part of your backstory you know.

>greek-sounding names
What setting? They tend to have wispy vaguely welshy name in most.
>riding dragons and phoenixes
Again, what setting? Because the most I'm seeing in the monster manual is sometimes an elven maiden may rarely ride a unicorn.

I'd say Fairies/pixies are more faelike, with elves being more similar to the more scandinavian types (also where dwarves come from) mixed with attributes of fae, then run through the Tolkien machine to make Ubermench elves that wouldn't be a playable race because they're more like Djiin, then reduced to smaller and more mortal forms in D&D to make playable and to fit into the traditional Christian demonizing of elves being tiny.

>What setting?
Both Tolkien's Middle-earth and GW's Warhammer Fantasy has elves with Greek-sounding names. As a helpful tip, "-ion" is a popular ending to Elven names in both WHF and ME. In Tolkien's ME, "-ion" means "son of" but in the real world it can be found in many Ancient Greek names.
>Again, what setting?
Well, WHF is another good example. Elves ride both dragons and phoenixes in WHF. Phoenixes are also associated with High/Blood Elves in the Warcraft universe.

I play elves and characterize them as racial supremacists who are basically uber nazis.

Tolkien's Elves had Welsh and Finnish names you dolt

Most /pol/acks are not well informed on fantasy stuff and their idea of elves is really stereotypical. Also, HFY stuff has made hating non human races a thing many /pol/acks cling to mindlessly.

Finns are elves.

Partly

I think Lord of the Rings is an allegory for the waves of languages that have come and past in England

>Elves/Celts/Original inhabitants of England
>Dwarves/Semitc/Jewish minority
>Man/Anglo-Saxons/ sweeping England and bringing Germanic languages

>having to invent a code of masculinity to be masculine
Hahahhaahhahaha cuck

Are you so asshurt you're just cobbling random memes together now and throwing them like a child throwing her building blocks at the wall, you cuck?

If you're not white, you're welcome, since we're the reason you're not living in a mud hut dying of some waterborne disease. Jesus, it's obvious when European Hours are on Veeky Forums, it's when all the self-hating fags and uppity niggers come out.

>t. some faggy leftist

Nice cape buddy.

I blame citiy-fags not understanding what living close to nature means.

That is a gun, though.
And that meme is shit.

It's not a meme, Tolkien literally based the Elvish language of Finnish language.

That is not the meme. That elves are finns is the meme.

Jealous, you filthy Swede?

What's with all the angry /pol/tards in this thread?

>Sweden, rape capital of Europe
That's because anything considered a sexual assault in Sweden is called rape. Hell, having your condom rip in the middle of sex is considered rape in Sweden. Their stupid fucking laws is why their rape statistic is so god damn high.

>being this new

Veeky Forums is a suburb of /pol/, where do you think the "God-Emperor Trump" meme came from? Surprise, fantasy is a traditionalist white male genre at its root and most gaming involves massacring nonhuman races.

Good kuffar.

>>being this new
I meant "this thread specifically". Though I'm apparently blind, given the image in the OP.

because stormfags can't enter a thread and not proclaim that they are stormfags

Now I hate the to /pol/ this up but the increase in rape coincides with the increase in immigration. And it's not like that rape crimes done by non-swedes is unheard of in sweden.

>Say stupid laws brought in by radical feminists make the rape statistic grossly higher then before
>get called unbeliever
You really showed me.
Of course the crimes are going to go up, I'm not saying that You have people coming in mass numbers with a different culture then you, and if you don't expect some shit to happen you're fucking stupid.. I'm saying that because of their stupid laws, the cases of "rape" are grossly inflated and give the wrong picture to the average person. As I said before, they consider a condom ripping in the middle of sex is rape.

>You have people coming in mass numbers with a different culture then you, and if you don't expect some shit to happen you're fucking stupid
Yeah, like an increase in rape not porportional to the native people.

I hope those cherries you picked from my post taste good user.

You're only half correct. Sindarin does borrow heavily from Welsh, but Quenya is a whole different beast.

You can see the Finnish elements most strongly in Quenya, but Quenya is not SOLELY constructed from Finnish. Grammatically, it borrows from both Latin and Greek. The phonology is based on Finnish, but on Latin, Spanish and Italian.

Tolkien's elves did not have Welsh or Finnish names. Their names were constructed from languages that were themselves forged from multiple languages, Greek, Latin, Italian, and Spanish, among them. Hence, many elven words/names resembling Greek words/names (especially in relation to anything ending in "-ion") is an observation supported by Tolkien's own work.

>The phonology is based on Finnish, but on Latin, Spanish and Italian.
Correction. What I meant to say was:
>"The phonology is based on Finnish, but ALSO on Latin, Spanish and Italian."

fucking mountain jews and their kabbalist adamantine Golems constantly coming to collect on that debt my great grandfather defaulted on because he died before he could pay it back
seriously, fuck them

So your suggestion is that OP should start "Elf Facing" or "Knife Earing" and put on a sort of "Bardic show" where he comically overacts the worst traits of elves so that the others in his party can feel good laughing at and hating elves?

thats because unlike Veeky Forums they remember that the french as the subhuman savage Gauls that they pretend not to be, that crawled their way ontop of the carcass of a previously great empire

Would you sleep with an attractive elf though?

....sleep is the wrong word for what id do

I don't like players who play shitty memes as characters, so it's good that you're not at my table.

And yet if you invite one to come to your annual group campout, the moment they hear there's no cabin they chicken the fuck out.

>wanting to fuck frog women
I'd rather fuck an actual frogwoman, thank you very much especially since French women keep getting their faces melted in muzzie acid attacks anymore

so youre saying youre a weeb then?

>no cabin
>group settles for tents
>dont chop down trees and build a log cabin from scratch

i am disappointed in you user

I'd sloppy the Froppy, if that's what you're asking. I'd do it in a fucking heartbeat.

But HElves are the UK though, Bretonnia is the frogs, snail-muncher

Usually we construct a small hut or two and then break them down at the end to keep our visit from influencing the environment long-term.

This post was never about warhammer high elves alone, but about elves in general.

much better! never settle for living in shitty nylon bags when you can build something with your own two hands and build a half decent shelter instead

this is more what I see "wood elves" doing as well, non-permanent structures that dont damage the environment because a)that drives away game and hurts the growth of edible plants and b)they probably move around nomadicaly around the forests

cool, were clear on that then

best elven archetype are nordic winter elves though
snaggletoothed fur covered barbarian assholes who come down from the tundra, taking a break in hunting seal and whale, to raid and kill any humans or other races that have settled to close to their hunting grounds

So you're an annoying shit with Veeky Forums syndrome. Congratulations.

>I don't like Elves and I usually base my characters around hating Elves.

>Hating Elves
>So Edgy and Original

Can't we just use this thread to profile IPs and get rid of some of the /pol/ people in this board? Seems like they'd be better off going back to their hole, with how proud they are of it. How does it feel to be immigrants fucking up a place that was better before you came, tards? How does it feel to refuse to integrate, and instead proclaim loudly how proud you are of your board? Hypocrites

In a vacuum I don't hate elves, but half the time they're being toted around by elf waifufags and they do a lot to ruin them for me.

At least sage your post.

As an elffag I agree that waifufags are the worst.

OP here.

This thread was a test.

I have discovered that voicing disdain for a make-believe race is a surefire way to get labeled as /pol/bait.

This was a preliminary trial. If I had said "I hate cat people or beast races", I hypothesize that most of you would have been on board with this thread. Reason being, that most people hate furries. However, most people do not hate elves. They have much appeal to newcomers and veterans of RPGs alike. Disdain for elves is too polarizing of an issue, because many people's first character was probably an Elf.

I do not hate Elves. I dislike people that hate people for hating a fictitious race of demihumans whose only defining traits are their longevity and pointy ears.

Elves are a lazy choice. They are uninspired. But then again, so is everything in the core player's handbook. Playing core PHB is like eating flavorless oatmeal.

Thank you.

Should have made this with either dwarves or orcs. HFY-faggotes are too much into /pol/-memes, it was too easy.

>I have discovered that voicing disdain for a make-believe race is a surefire way to get labeled as /pol/bait.
You posted an actual swastika in the OP you goddamn ninny.

That sounds pretty repetitive and I'm sure if you had a GM he'd be annoyed with you by now.

Indeed.

I was testing the strength of the "Veeky Forums hates elves" meme.

>OP here.
>This thread was a test.

Wow, it's like I traveled back in time to 2005

I have a GM, he's the dude with the dreads.

I'm the guy in the middle.

I play a Fire Genasi Cleric. Level 14 currently. Been gaming with him for over a year now.

My character isn't racist.

>That pic
>I don't like sand and I usually base my characters around hating sand.

You are a faggot, and the final solution to your faggotry is my peanus and weanus and dicke and balles going into your asshole.

That's Germany as well, though, and they love Germany.