So, pic related awakens within the 40k galaxy, and begins to move across the cosmos, doing her/it's thing...

So, pic related awakens within the 40k galaxy, and begins to move across the cosmos, doing her/it's thing. What happens Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Tiering_System
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this some kind of weebshit

It's Demon Queen Metalia from Sailor Moon, so technically, yes.

>made in Japan by Japanese people
>weeb

You keep using that meme. I don't think it memes what you think it memes

You tell us instead.

Tell you what? That Sailor Moon was made in Japan, and is thus "weeb-stuff" by definition? I mean, this entire *site* was made with weeb-crap in mind, so I'm not seeing an issue here.

What was her deal, again? What were her powers and purpose? It's been a long time since I watched Sailor Moon, and IIRC, Queen Metalia was just one player among many, like Pharaoh 90, that Death-something guy who was pulling the Dark Moon Clan's strings, and Sailor Galaxia and the thing she was corrupted by.

And since non-Japanese westerners also enjoy Sailor Moon, to a degree it's disturbing, yes it's weeb shit.

what's one more evilbadnasty in a sea of evilbadnastys?

for those of us who don't have an encyclopaedic knowledge of jap-toonz.
what's it do

Probably kills everything because Sailor Moon is supposedly DBZ levels of power bullshit.

>what if X appeared in the 40k universe
The government should make these sorts of posts illegal.

Basically, Metalia is what happens when you take an Unbound C'tan, and crank it up to eleven. Her mere awakening was enough to darken the Sun/cause sunspots to blanket it's surface, and also caused all of Humanity to be driven to murderous insanity. Her dormant presence warps space, she can suck living beings dry and turn them to stone as a result, mere exposure to her can cause people to blind, her natural regeneration is so utterly insane that it took being reduced to a "dark speck of dust" to finally put her down and she also absorbs basically every attack that isn't focused on a *very* specific weak point that she has, and even then, it will only barely phase her at most.

It's a worse premise than a stat me thread

It's odd how you people complain about these threads, despite 40k threads pretty much being the *only* thing allowed on this board nowadays. It really confuses me.

so unbound demonlord/old C'tan shard in terms of bullshit

takes out a system or two, but nothing setting changing

There's no real way to put Metalia *down* though. She feeds off of Hate, and grows stronger the more abundant it is. She could very well start gaining a powerbase and becoming a genuine threat to the rest of the setting. And that's not even taking into account the other Chaos-Spawn who might follow her.

beings that feed off hate and cant be put down for good do exist in the 40k verse though - namely warp entities of varying powerlevels

normally they just get bound with magic/super-science bullshit for several millennia and then break free until sealed again

she might become some major warp entity or something, but seeing as how the gods have a variation of her schtick and dont take kindly to outsiders she most likely wants to stay out of the warp forever

>she might become some major warp entity or something, but seeing as how the gods have a variation of her schtick and dont take kindly to outsiders she most likely wants to stay out of the warp forever
She's a spawn of Chaos itself. The Big Four attempting to destroy her would likely antagonize Chaos, at which point it would just fuck them over.

We get it bro, your waifu is the strongest of them all

>Implying anyone would want to waifu Metalia.
It's like you want to get your dick turned into venomous vipers, or screaming baby heads.

>She's a spawn of Chaos itself.
and the big four ARE Chaos itself

>destroy
maybe, but they tend to just bind things and throw them into the materium

Just

Just use things that don't feel hate.

Jokero, Necrons(maybe), Tyranids, Orks, etc.

I mean there is a high chance that tyranids and orks are going to win anyways.

>and the big four ARE Chaos itself
Technically, the Big Four are just galaxy-spanning aspects of Chaos. Powerful, certainly, effectively godlike. But they aren't the totality of Chaos, just it's head aspects/facets.

>But they aren't the totality of Chaos
how many levels of bullshit are we talking about

basically, do you mean chaos the concept or chaos the force?

According to vsbattle wiki

Tuska demonkilla is 5-A likely higher

Queen metalia ranks at highest 4-C

And that's just tuska, gork and more would have a hayday.

vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Tiering_System

She apparently mounted an invasion of the Moon with dudes wielding swords and pitchforks. I wouldn't fuck with her.

>how many levels of bullshit are we talking about
All of them.

>basically, do you mean chaos the concept or chaos the force?
Chaos in SM embodies both to some degree, but it's more "Chaos" as in the force mostly.

Essentially, because of the fact that orks have the field they can hit her weakness hard.

Gork & Mork could use their powers to make a holy light attack but with blackjack and hookers and win.

Orks are stunningly clever and seem to be capable of feats that normal people can do(diplomats anyone?) turn those up to 11 and you have g&m

>but it's more "Chaos" as in the force mostly.
which is also the what the chaos gods are, they are "chaos" the force

if this was lovecraft tier "i am the universal concept of XYZ" stuff then that would be a thing. but as it stands an immortal hate powered demonlady fits rather well into the 40k universe, and would just be more of what already exists- another abomination in a galaxy of horrors

>hey guys let me tell you about my waifu she's so super powerful and amazing and invincible and unstoppable shes just the strongest most powerfulest thing ever one time she farted and the ENTIRE UNIVERSE BLEW UP and EVERYONE WENT INSANE AND DIED

I swear WH40k is like an autism lightning rod.

SM Chaos is a lot closer to a Lovecraftian Outer God than anything else though. It's the principle embodiment of all evil in the universe, only opposed by its equal and other, Cosmos. Every evil force in the entire series (including Metalia), was just a tiny fragment of it in the end. And unlike Warhammer Chaos, it doesn't have any of the bullshit preventing it from destroying all things in existence.

>preventing it from destroying all things in existence.
Warhammer chaos "can" destroy everything, they dont want to- they want to win the great game

if they wanted to destroy everything they would enter the material plane, but that would be cheating and no one likes that

>they want to win the great game
>Implying a certain ass-squid would ever let that happen.
*Vile Daemonic Laughter Intensifies*

G&M can kill it.

As long as they have WAAAGH! Energy they can Gurren Lagan it.

Only things like GOD and power man can beat them.

>parts of them want to win the great game*
better?

>Hmmmmm, Yes? Maybe? No? No..., No, Yes! No! Absolutely, Positively Not!

If you don't like the 40k threads, why do you make more?

All of the 40k inserts do that. I don't get how the threads get more than three replies by now.

Alright, let's fact check this bullshit.

>tl;dr Point 1: Holy protection and prayer completely negates Metallia's corruption. Imperium's priests, crusaders, SoB, GKnights, etc. would do fine. The average miserable citizens would fall in droves.

In Sailormoon, there are two kinds of energy: positive and negative. Positive encompasses pretty much everything. Life force (soul), heat, electricity, most forms of magic, etc. Negative energy is very specific - it is an energy that negates positive energy and is extremely potent but rare. It is like "the void" of Sailormoon and also called "Silence" in setting. Think of it like antipartcles but for magic/energy. Nemesis and Saturn are the only known wielders of negative energy.

Queen Metallia consumes all positive energy. She was born from the Sun and fed on its immense energies before invading Earth. This led to the Sun to "plunge into a period of irregular, frantic activity" for a year. Metallia's birth did NOT "cause all of Humanity to be driven to murderous insanity." She spent a full year ("a year of disasters") corrupting all the people of Earth to turn rebel against the Moon. During that year, conscript armies were sent from other planets (for example, Venus) to contain the rebellion, led by the Prince of Earth and the Sailor Senshi, but over time Beryl's influence won over the prince's bodyguards (and the armes' generals) and Earth was lost.

By the end of that year, the Prince of Earth was the last uncorrupted Earth person outside of Elysion (thanks to Helios) and he retreated to the Moon with the Princess (where he would later be killed by the following armies).

Metallia's corruption was slow but sure, except when faced with holy prayer (Elysion, Helios, etc.). In 40k, that is practically everyone, so while Metallia would no doubt find champions and sway individuals, her control would not be total. And without the Silver Crystal, she would not get very far, very fast. Probably one system for 100 years or so.

tl;dr Point 2: End of Act 1 Metallia is an entirely different beast, and even then she isn't that difficult to actually "kill" if you know what you're doing and are prepared.

The end of Arc 1 Metallia had already fed on the infinite power of the Silver Crystal and was an entirely different beast (corporeal even) from her normal, "invading 40k" self. Half of the things OP is boasting of falls under this superpowered, Silver Crystal Metallia and doesn't really count. Regular Metallia was sealed away for millennia by a severely underpowered Queen Serenity (who, distraught by her daughter's recent death, "with a weak heart," could not muster the Silver Crystal's power). I'm pretty sure half the daemon-sealing shit 40k has would deal with her no problem.

Furthermore, no matter what form Metallia is in, she has one glaring weakness: her "heart" is a black diamond stationed smack center of her forehead. If it is destroyed, she is dead for good, gg ez. In fact, even though Sailor Moon commands positive energy (which Metallia feeds on indiscriminately), a concentrated attack to the diamond is what killed her. In the words of the Kings, "as she grows larger, so has your target," but even if it would normally have been smaller, you only need one lucky shot to end her, and you can be sure "I won't stop firing until I get lucky" is the motto of the Imperium.

>tl;dr Metallia is a scrub and inconsequential.

Lastly, even by Sailormoon standards, Metallia is a total scrub. A soldier of negative energy, like Sailor Saturn, would blow Metallia the FUCK OUT if she'd been allowed to awaken. If 40k has any form of negative energy, like antiparticles, then she'll be instagibbed by it. Even the Tau Aliens (heh), who also fed on positive energy, were like "WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THIS NEGATIVE ENERGY?" as Saturn blew apart their entire galaxy. Yeah, galaxy. Beside that, Metallia died to a single, regular Sailormoon Silver Crystal attack. Wiseman/Nemesis needed TWO (2) Silver Crystals, one from the past and one from the future, working together to be overwhelmed. The Tau Aliens took on Super Sailor Moon and died to Saturn instead. Nehelenia required 8 planets combined with 2 Silver Crystals and the full Golden-Silver Crystal symbiosis to be sealed again (not even die).

Sailor Galaxia could literally kill Super Sailor Soldiers instantly, including Saturn, with hardly any effort, and she rivaled full blown Eternal Super Sailor Moon in strength (Eternal form was created by the aforementioned Super Sailor Moon powering up all the other soldiers to their Super forms, then taking their power to ascend beyond a Super Sailor (or you can just call it Super Sailor 2)). Galaxia only died from being backstabbed by Chaos.

And Chaos is the real beast here. The SM series doesn't go far enough into the future, but it's revealed that some time in the (grim dark) far future, Chaos wins, the entire galaxy is consumed by the hellish Warp, yadda yadda, to the point where even Sailor Jesus - who can literally revive an entire galaxy of destroyed planets instantly - says "Even if I could beat her, which I can't, Chaos ruined things beyond recovery." The SM universe is fucked by Chaos.

And on a side note, a follow up to >During that year, conscript armies were sent from other planets (for example, Venus)
here's a bit from a reincarnated Venusian conscript on why he joined Metallia and the Dark Kingdom.

He wanted that sweet, sweet Goddess pootang.

>Sailor Jesus

Wait is there an actual Sailor Jesus? The fuck?

>Tuska demonkilla is 5-A likely higher
Fucking what? He's an ork. When the shit has an ork been able to tear a planet in half?

Yeah, and she's a real piece of shit.

>I want to talk about my stupid non-Veeky Forums subject on Veeky Forums
>I know! WHAT IF 40K
40K is cancer for enabling this.

Metalia is by far the absolute weakest of the Chaos-Spawn. Sure, her regen is bullshit, but it's still very easy to absolutely demolish her if you know what you're doing.