Hi user, is there a program or a script to see when a coin is oversold or overbought on 30 min / 1 hr / 4hr chart...

hi user, is there a program or a script to see when a coin is oversold or overbought on 30 min / 1 hr / 4hr chart? the one in this image is not free..

THANKS

development time isnt free, no, if you want such a program and its already available then stop being such a poor jew pajeet nigger

you could write your own program, google RSI
otherwise use tradingview and enable RSI on the 30 min / 1 hr / 4 hr chart

dont ever pirate movies / tv shows then

tradingview is also not free

you can make a free account faggot
I use it all the time
What do you even use to check your charts

Most exchanges I'm on give you API access to their data, so this should be relatively easy to do if you knew the equations for those quantities and some basic programming knowledge. I think i saw a python wrapper for binance's API (did a google search awhile ago for it).

bittrex / binance API dont show RSI

stfu u faggot

whats 1 alert for 1 coin going to help me with?

I generally hold a ruler up to my screen and try and line it up with the trend to see where it is going. Working better then I though actually.

You can't calculate it from the quantities they do give you? Not familiar with how to calculate them, so I don't know. What raw data would u need access to?

use your eyes you retard, RSI isn't some magical measure

programs dont have eyes

no clue what i would need to calculate RSI.. they do help me keep track of how the market is doing

u fucking retard. do you open 100 different charts to see how each coin is doing? i need a program to help me track the market and when a coin is overbought or oversold, ill look at its chart and see if its a good time to buy or not. of course im not going to just use RSI as my only indicator.

>calling a millionaire a retard
don't do that, retard

go larp yourself u retard

>u
i hope you're typing that ironically, retard

is that all u got? retard

Bringing up wealth on an ANONYMOUS board.

wtf is this thread
I even took the bait to help a fellow Veeky Forumstard out
google "RSI formula" if you really want it your exact way you need to fucking write your own program
use an exchanges API for getting the latest data and apply the RSI formula a fucking 3 year old understands
Also, fuck off nigger

you sound brown tbqh

found the cashlet

Errm,....if there's an overbought / sold, doesn't bollinger tell you that..

Sorry in advance ..

OK. I've recently got into trading and am looking into making my own basic tools. Might try to make a simple script that can do this sometime soon (I'll have to read how it's calculated)

So a low RSI means the coin is oversold and it's a good time to buy?

if its below 30, its oversold. over 70 - overbought

but do not just use this RSI as the only indicator to determine whether u should buy or not

What else should I use then?

>Calling a millionaire a cashlet.

See how fucking stupid you are?

post proof or you're a liar

fundamentals / macd / patterns / meme triangles / whether BTC is destroying every single alt atm etc...

yeah this prob how this program that i posted does it.. ill look into it. thanks user

I dunno if u use python or not (has lots of good free libraries) but if you gooble 'python rsi calculator' the first result I get is from stackoverflow and has an example of how to do it. Good luck.

yes i have some python scripts for alerts / automation but rsi calculator seems a little more difficult to do but ill try