Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1790: Praise the Jumpmakers Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=exsRybw_KJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who was your first companion?

-Trap-Maker’s Guide (50CP): With the amount of people who are into traps around here, it almost feels like someone had a fetish for traps. There’s just traps all over the place, hidden traps that lure people before revealing their devious contents. How cruel to introduce traps, yet there’s enough who are into that sort of thing that there’s guides for them. You have one such guide to traps, letting you find the clues to traps and even how to design traps for yourself. Yes, you will be a trap connoisseur, and all the traps will be yours.

I'm not sorry.

These nerds.

This pupper.

The Vision from MCU2. He's a pretty cool guy.

what jump?

There is no reason to apologize. This is exactly what RE needed.

How do I achieve maximum /ss/?

I want all the onee-sans and ara aras.

Resident Evil.

Now I kinda want there to be an option in the virus maker to turn anyone infected by it into traps.

What's a companion?

>another update
>becoming like CCDT
I hate you. I now officially can't jump it till you finish your update. I haven't touched Harry Potter still out of fear CCDT wll randomly update shit.

My first and only companion is my starter, Alolan Vulpix/Ninetales.

Oh get over yourself.

My girlfriend.

Are you new?

Themed Grouping+Adonis. The traps were right beside you all along.

...as odd as it sounds, there will be enough customization to tweak things.

If it's any consolation, should be the last time in a long while. It's why there's a lot of shit being added.

Three kids by the names of Dani Strider, Ryan Lalonde, and Jill English. They know my name isn't Joel Crocker, but they don't really care. That's just one of many things they don't really care about, including why I was trying to hide not being an aracial albino, why I seemingly lived alone, and even why I made pop-culture references that didn't exist yet.

No, I've been here for a while. I just dunno what this 'companion' thing is. Is it a drinking buddy? Or a protagonist you team up with for a while? I'm confused.

Real answer: Haven't taken any companions for an amazingly long stretch. Jumper is a bit loopy and fight-happy for it.

Everyone shall kneel before my glorious trap army!

Now I wonder what 40K Emps would think of an empire who went into that direction instead of musclebound like his did.

>...as odd as it sounds, there will be enough customization to tweak things.

Good, my reign of traps shall begin soon.

Well, if you're looking for companions, Shizuka from Highschool of the Dead is a good one. A bit of a ditz, but she's kind, beautiful, and VERY flirty when drunk.

Well, my first companion was technically Yubel, but since that was my native jump, my first companion during the chain was Frisk.

Show me your best girl.

Are there any jumps that give you nothingness/void-themed powers?

Ugh, I'm fucking sick of Astolfo. He's dominated the ecosystem, you search "trap" on gelbooru and you can't get anything but him. I need some variety. I'd even take some Toshiro, at this point, and he was Astolfo before Astolfo was.

No
My anal anguish shall be eternal

LIES AND SLANDER. Another update shall be on the way and it will add more wondrous content to peruse and make me endlessly question if I should update my build!
I won't fall for this trap! You may have gotten other foolish jumpers but not me! I see through your insidious ruse. CCDT has made the horrible mistake of making me wise to jumpers at large. His mistake shall be my eternal strength against your seductive ways!

Shitposting aside I look forward to it as always.

Gotcha, just double checking since we do get new people every now and then and all that.

Your best girl is a screaming monster that wants to drown the world in her menstrual fluid? What's wrong with you?

Sburb has the Void element.

>Wake up
>Check on /jc/
>See last thread where Konosuba updated
>Capstone booster, that also boosts Item Capstones
>That boost to Wild Adventure that will help me get even MORE super modes
>That boost to Jumper Cult which will work even better with Making of the Myth
I NEED IT!
Now I need to figure out how to get 600 points!
FUCK

I feel like there's something in Inuyasha for this but I don't remember the name of it, and maybe it was actually a wind thing.

Anyway, do you want actual "deletion and nonexistence" Void, or is a DARKNESS fine, too? Either way, Kingdom Hearts has you covered.

This chain, my first Companion was my Devoted Host. 40 loyal followers from the Sword and Sorcery jump. Ten teams each comprised of a Ranger, Spellcaster, Rogue and Barbarian.

Is the new World of Warcraft jump done?

No, but I'll keep waiting until it is. It'll probably be worth the wait. Probably. Don't listen to anyone who immediately tells you it won't, or anyone who claims to hope it'll never be done. Those people are agents of the Old Gods and cannot be trusted.

As you wish.

It's worse for me, with Belzerg Jumper being boosted too, I now need another 1200 points. Which I can't possibly get, drawback limit is 800 CP. So what do I cut, Holy Hexes or Miracle Man? Both work really well for my build, but I'm tempted by having another country to own. I don't even need them, I've got an Inner World from Exalted full of countries. I just can't resist the idea of properties that insert themselves into the world and change the setting.

I can get 500 of the 600 I need.
I can drop Miracle Man, even though I really want it
I can take 200 more of those really painful drawbacks.

But I can't find the last 100, unless I resolve to pod Chris/Eris rather than outright companion her.

You mean like Best Dagger Waifu?

Additionally, I'm looking to put together a team. But I need a good blonde archer.

So far...

>Usagi, as Healing & Purification
>Darkness, to Tank
>Arturia, to Sword things
>Fate, as Evoker

What do you name your ships after, /jc/?

Do we have anything that would allow me to assimilate magic & magical effects like the Zerg & such do biological things?

Why do I keep picking up girls with scars and/or eye-patches?

Get Evangelyne, in Wakfu.

Katia Managan. She took a while to train to the point where she wasn't burning down my tower on a daily basis, but I don't regret a moment of it.

Best choice.

Well, all right, but she's not a big one on having her picture taken. I usually have to sneak them in. Like this one.

Because they add character and are generally awesome.

because they are the Hottest

Okay, here's the next version of the DKC cartoon jump. I decided to switch out the Pirate capstone for an entirely new one, so hopefully my new idea looks better than the old one. Please let me know how things are with the jump set-up.

... YES.

I KNEW I was overlooking an obvious answer. Thank you.

And you just butterflied away the entire second season's plot and may have doomed the world since the heroes don't know to get involved with the big threat.

The one and only

Shut up brancho.

Other options include fem-Archer!Gil, or podding Sylvanas in WCIII before Arthas can kill her. Some variants of Princess Zelda are both blonde and archers. Elf from Dragon's Crown works, and I can't find any others right now.

Metal slug Jumpable 0.1*
Uh Oh, BIG!- +100 this is annoying oh well it's only a decade
Suddenly, Reality - +100 I am a noncombatant
Salted Slugs+ 200 again noncombatant
chose New Godokin City free for researcher
researcher free
regular Army free
practical redesigns free for researcher cool trick
bigger is better + less is more -600 first one discounted for researcher second one 300
quarter muncher -200 going to need these
Hidden factories -200 convenient!
graveyard of iron free for researcher. Salvageable materials
stolen research:Amadeus Syndicate -300 discounted for researcher this will come in handy later
*note inserting between Star Wars:KOTOR and Star Wars: Clone Wars

The plan: distribute as much science as possible helping the war effort by "inventing" stuff like borderlands guns, zombies ate my neighbor monster super soldiers and Amadeus
Syndicate tech.

Updated Konosuba build. Damn you for making me do this Val.

Konosuba Universe-
0/1800
Rogue
Humanoid
Free The Way This Works-Adventuerer is best class, the guild is just stupid
Fallen God- Love, Justice, and Rage as my purviews.
Free To The New World
Free Stop That Thief!
Discount A Really Wild Adventure- I'm sorry, did you say "Yes Justice, you CAN acquire more Super Modes now"? Because that's what I heard.
Free Adventurer Card
Free A Place to Stay
Discount Cheat Weapon(Import The Sword)
Justice Cult- Fanatical and in Huge numbers. JUSTICE IS HERE BABY! We come to save everyone! Will combo with "Making of the myth" from Sword and Sorcery.

The Dirty Old Count+200- Nope. Not going for it. He can die for all I care
The Holy Order of Pigs+200- Still don't care.
Shameless+100- I've taken worse drawbacks
Dearth of Eris+100
The Dark Path+200- I hate this. I hate that I'm being forced to take this.

I will Pod Best Girl Chris.

This lovable idiot.

Three things.

One, I really don't want to hear about meddling in the course of worlds from you of all people, Bancho.

Two, You're forgetting that when I depart from the world, it will freeze in place until I either spend one of my Return Trips to it, or I spark, Either way, I can come back around and resolve it myself, if it's still an issue...

Three, It won't still be an issue, because I'm not the hands-off sort of jumper. I get in there, I solve problems myself. The course of the plot will be dramatically reshaped by my visit to the setting in the first place.

That's a small price to pay to make sure season three doesn't happen

The Protagonist, Saint's Row. Things can be... Chaotic.

>The Boss, Saint's Row.
>Alternatively, "Playa"
FTFY

The Third Overlord, he's a big guy

>you CAN acquire more Super Modes
Super Modes are for chumps. Pleb taste sempai.

>Third
REEEEEE
It's implied there have been many overlords before him! Just because there are only four Overlords explicitly shown in the series doesn't mean he's the third ever!

>Kong Fu, Ape-Jitsu, Apefucius
why

>Brain in the Butt
Do I even want to know what this is based on?

>Cool Luster
It's time.

youtube.com/watch?v=exsRybw_KJY

Consider the following. My main build is "physical monster". I primarily fight with my hands or The Sword, with any magic being used to enhance said physical combat.
Most super modes enhance your speed/raw strength/etc.
I stack super modes, activating all the ones I have at once.

It's some fun shit.

>Being a Nobody (Kingdom Hearts)
>Void Element(SBURB)
>I Am the Bone of My Sword+Fourth True Magic(Fate-Stay Night)
>Attribute Induction: Nothingness(Lord of Light)
>Quandary(Dota 2)
>A Beyond of nihilism or void(Jorge Joestar)
>Flask-Plan All-Fiction-analogue(Medaka Box)
>A Raildex created power through the Academy Science perk

I admit that "Kong Fu", "Ape-Jitsu", and "Apefucius" are really bad puns, but those words are literally used in the show. Yeah...it was that sort of cartoon.

The Brain in the Butt perk comes from K. Rool's crony Krusha, who is notoriously stupid and slow-minded. In one episode, he has an x-ray done and it's shown that his brain is actually down near his butt instead of up in his head. In another episode he gets run over by a mine cart and his brain gets back in the right place, making him quite intelligent and evil until another accident reset his brain back at the bottom. I took out the personality-switch aspects because I didn't want to mess things up for the jumper.

Kirby has one perk for that.

I'm left with a dilemma.
>Murder her.
OR
>Teach Yugo to disregard bitches and acquire PERFECT HUEG instead.
OR
>Both

>ape-jitsu
It is shameful that it is not "Apekido"

>>Flask-Plan All-Fiction-analogue(Medaka Box)
Wait would the flask plan really have the data on All-Fiction?

Wouldn't "Kongfucius" have been a hundred times better?

>around awesome boyfriend
Honestly I'd have put money on Jumpchan actually showing up before /jc/ actually got someone a girlfriend.

Goddamn BRB is one of the best Marvel characters ever.

Oh no, it wouldn't have it but nothings stopping you from simply getting really good at understanding Abnormalities that you can induce an ability similar to All-Fiction to manifest. You could grab a few luck perks and Consumable Chaos from Evo to increase your chances of getting stronger Abnormalities from the flask.

>Apefucious
Should have been Kongfucious. Missed opportunity there.

How different does a fanfic need to be from the original series for it to be allowed to have a jump?

Funny thing is... Calling him "The Boss" is still accurate. Companion or not, he's got a tendency to build up a following of fanatics in every world. For some reason, he likes finding a church on 3rd Street to start in.
He's less a companion, and more the head of an allied nation that happens to be travelling with me.

Considering the only fanfic jumps we have are significantly different to the extreme about that different.

Who cares?
Just make it. If it's too similar, it won't get on the Veeky Forums drive, but spacebattles, or some anons will like it, save it, and share it anyway.

What are you thinking of?

HPMoR. And that's fair.

Hey nubee, if I combo invisibility and synesthesia, could I be invisible to the different senses, rather that just visual?

Can I change which one?

yessss
do it!

>HPMoR
Yeah, that would definitely be different enough to get its own jump. Please do it. If only so I can punch the MC in the dick.

Crank synesthesia up to rank 3 and be invisible by virtue of clouding other people's sense with nonsense information. Make them see you as a cloud of b flat notes or the taste of spaghetti or the feeling of beach sand under the toes.

Have you only noticed that now? I think Valeria put something like that in like her past dozen Jumps, maybe more. She really digs the bee.

>HPMoR
For real?

Sure. But why do you ask?

Like erasing sounds, smells, tastes and such? Sure, but touch might be pushing it since that's getting into strange territory.

Samuel, previously known as 5-AM when he was a roboy. A pod I picked up in Nier: Automata when I was having a seriously crisis. His memory banks were wiped, and because of whatever reasons, I decided to call him 5-AM.

He's a smartass, but a true companion, through and through. Pic is his human appearance.

Jumpers. In the end, what makes you different from your enemies?

>inb4 edgy answers like "I'm just stronger/eviler than they are"

0%

You just need to want to make it.

Sexier tentacles

I'm much prettier.

My harem's bigger.

I'm not a complete nutjob with a disregard for human lives.

Would saying that I'm going to survive our fight and they aren't be an edgy answer?

I need that jump. If only to break "rational" Harry's mind.

I'm way less of a dick/evil then my enemies. And I have a multidimensional super entity looking out for me

Also I can cook pretty well.

Having allies I can actually trust.
And rock out with.

I'm a hero