Psst hey kid

Wanna make a character idea thread?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yu5bPJ-b6Nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Old as fuck fighter Orc (~60 is practically ancient in most settings for an orc),
who decided he doesn't want to die in battle, instead joins younger stupider orcs on adventures to make sure they don't die like the young stupid idiots they are.

Blurts '"orc proverbs''' like:
"It's a good day to die, but tomorrow will be too"
"You don't need to swing it harder, just hit in the right place"
"Gotta know when to walk away, and know when to run"(SUE ME!)

How about a male dragonborn assassin that is into trap girls

so he's gay

No, you dont understand
He's attractive to the femenine features of trap girls, thus he's not gay.

The boys whether feminine in their features or not are still boys, he is GAY

You are confused, let me explain it.
You see when you are atracted to a trap you dont care about her "male" traits, you are interested in her female ones.

In this case the character is attracted to the trap because of her femenine characteristics, and ultimately he would like to engange in sex with the trap in order to penetrate and put his seed inside the trap, no matter if the said trap has a womb or not.

Do you see now?
It matters not if the trap was born a male, it only matters that she is being desired and "used" as a female.

But they are still MALES,
a male wanting to have sex with another male is GAY!

I don't think you fully understand it, but I will try to make my point more clear.

>you wanna fuck a man, then u gay
You focus too much on this, try to see the situation from a more open mind viewpoint.

The character I'm talking about does not feel attracted to the male functions of the trap, thus he can't be gay.
You know what would be gay?, if said character wanted to engage in sexual relationships with a man, because a man does have male functions, a trap wether she has said male functions or not, she does not make use of them, at least not in this specific case.

Try to see it from this point of view:
>I'm a man
>I want to have sex with trap
>A trap fulfills female functions
>therefore I'm not gay if I want to have sex with a trap, because I already have the male functions and this complements the female functions of the trap.

It is not that hard to understand pal, It may seem confusing but believe me, traps are not gay.

They are just persons that can perform female traits, if these persons were born a male it is irrelevant on the praxis.

Druid-Turned-Farmer-Turned-Wanderer
Travels from town to town teaching the people of kindness to animals and sustainable Farming practices. Doing the menial farm labour of 10 capable men. Abhors needless of excessive violence and cruelty against any creatures.

If someone is wasteful in their treatment of people, the harvest or culling of Herds he flies into an uncharacteristic rage, destroying their inanimate property with extreme conviction, but leaving the perpetrators themselves with only the warning, "Be kind... Or I shall return to destroy all which you built through cruelty again" before moving onto the next town.

/a/ get out, you're being too gay to be here today.

You're still sticking your dick in a dude's asshole. If the character only cares about the feminine features why not just fuck a grill. There's loads of wenches and qt peasant farm girls in medieval settings, it's not like it's hard. By being attracted primarily to traps there must be some logical reasoning behind that, the only reason that would make sense would be that he's fucking gay. Your lizard's fucking gay dude

Nigga you gay, period.

how about a guy who eats eyeballs?

What if you didn't know it was a trap before she sucked your dick? Are you magically gay now?

Grant us eyes, grant us eyes.

No matter how many men I kill, i will still be gay cause of that one time in Tijuana.

Your only gay if you act gay. As long as you lie about it and pretend your a manly man, guys will give you the benefit of the doubt.

If you didn't know before, then no. If you continue to want it after, then yes. If neither, then regret.

Guys aren't allowed to talk about "That one time in jr. high in the school gym locker room."

Suffering is mans lot in life, we cannot abide by those who can not remain stoic in the face of adversity.

For business or pleasure?

pleasure is my business

I think of it as a tolerance quota.
We can support maybe 10% of the population as dead weight before we start complaining. As long as only 1 in 10 people are flaming faggots, and the rest make some effort to make a meaningful contribution to society, we'll be alright.

How the fuck should I know?
Dudes crazy.
He eats eyeballs for chrissake

I don't have to treat you like a girl just because you want me to. I can hold you to the same standard as other men.

How about an elf who suffers from severe flatulence every time they cast a spell?

Currently in Perma-DM mode, but if I ever get a chance to play I've always wanted to try a Half-Orc Bard. One of many bastards of a legendary human bard who disappeared, and takes after his father more than he would like. I envisioned him as a rough-and-tumble rocker sort of bard, secretly doing intelligence work for a group like the Harpers.

It's a pretty basic concept I guess, but I always daydream about finally getting to play as a member of the party with my friends, and wouldn't want to make anything overly complex.

Whoever made this deserves a fucking medal.

Someone- Notably not a divine caster- who's madly in love with his obscure goddess, and he's out to become a powerful adventurer specifically to tell the world about her, and thus making her a stronger goddess.

Spoiler- She's not real. She's essentially a tulpa of his.

>how about a guy who eats eyeballs?
youtu.be/yu5bPJ-b6Nw

Wat
WHO MADE THIS?!

A vague idea anyone here can use is a egyptian style wizard who loves artifice, he is slowing removing his organs and replacing them with glass bottles full of liquids or vague machine looking objects.
He does this to venerate his 'pharaoh' who is in fact a god of another civilisation who brought in elements from there, so you see this egyptian wizard and suddenly he busts out a scythe or a flask.

A young boy necromancer who wishes to use his magical talents of undead magic to bring peace to restless spirits, give families a cjance to speak to a dead love one one last time. He'd adventure around to help promote his brand of necromancy to show that his gifts can be used for good.

Sounds creepy

Sounds excellent

What's his name?

Elf/Tiefling (a mix of both' atributes)

Bladelock.

Some very unlucky and very rich merchant daughter gets herself in way over her head when she finds an heirloom sword in the attic. The next day she realizes it's ademonically possessed blade when she finds herself to having grown horn and tail nubs. She run away from home after that and becomes a merc to earn money by using her magic sword powers.

Warlock who gets his power from a succubus who is basically teasing him because it gives her more hold on him (allowing her to give more power and corrupt his soul more). Basically once he reaches the pinnacle of corruption she'll get on with it and rape his soul out. I intended to play it mostly for laughs

Like always, diogenes is based.

You seem unpleasently familiar. Weren't you in that other thread about the thing?

I've been in a lot of threads about a lot of things, but I haven't discussed this idea here, I don't think. It's also not terribly original, though.

So I was talking with a friend of mine about the old KOTOR game, and we eventually started to wonder what happened to the Mandalorian clan on Dxun. For those who aren't as obsessed with the Expanded Eniverse as we are, the Mandalorians are Space Spartans that adopt the people they orphan and Dxun is a moon that orbits an evil planet full of monsters; however not only has more monsters than the evil monster planet, but is also significantly more evil - because Sith happened. I suggested that the Mandalorian clan might still be there, and we then considered what a Mandalorian bloodline with a few thousand years of contamination from ambient dark side energies would be like. Long story short, it wasn't pretty, especially not if they intermarried and reproduced with the crazy Sith cult on the planet.

Now, we both have plans to make characters for Star Wars games that essentially boil down to "everything wrong with Mandalorian culture, but on steroids." I see no way this can end positively for anyone involved.

I remember someone mentioning a chaste warlock character with a pact with a succubus, and it came off really weird and fetishy.

You seem alright, though. A sense of humor makes everything better.

Already have an idea for a Sith cultist revolving around this idea. Perfect.

I imagined playing him a bit like an awkward isekai anime protagonist, at least until he was sufficiently powerful.

Young cleric devoted to the memory of his father, who was in many ways a strong but content person. Hopes to deify him properly just so he can speak to him again.

>Berserker/Ranger who wields a large, curved sword and what is unabashedly the scrap musket from Bastion.

"I'm knee deep in dragon guts with seven different weapons stuck to my back and half my face burnt off, and this is still more fun than back home with my 1001 dads!"

>Came from a post-apocalyptic world where she was essentially Buddy in a sea of Brads.
>did some calculations on her off time until she figured out that with her the only fertile woman in the world, human race was doomed to extinction.
>And that was before she found out literally every man in the world considered her part of the family and thus off limits.
>Ended up meeting a scientist, agreed to donate genetic material to make clones of herself to save the human race.
>ended up skipping to another world because she didn't like the idea of seeing herself slutting it up with several men.
>landed in an orc tribe.
>they'd long ago figured out that the noble savage image has it's perks, the whole tribe was already married to women of other races.
>the chief gave her her trademark curved saber, complete with big grin carved on it.
>as well as an elven made parrying dagger based around a snake's tongue.
>confided in her: the chief is a woman, and has been playing the long con for so long two different elven women think she's the epitome of macho manliness, and gave the weapons to her as courting gifts.

>adept at heavy weapons, alchemy, clockworking.
>cannot into crossbows
>slightly impulsive.
>likes fighting a bit too much.
>practically unflappable.
>cheerful grin all around.
>likes rice dishes and gin..
>hates bureaucracy with a passion.
>treats royalty and beggars alike as equal to herself.
>her most prized possession is a small wool doll her first adoptive father made her to use as a good luck charm, based around a bearded, balding man in leather clothing with sunken, squinted eyes.
>slightly perverted, hopes for a proper romance despite this.

bump

A "mage" who's actually a bard bullshitting with scrolls, wands and high persuasion

Plague doctoress afflicted with lycanthropy and on a quest to cure it.

Merfolk (or equivalent), wearing an armored diving suit to keep the water IN. Very strong, but slow because he doesn't have access to lycra or anything so it's thick leather and brass with a lil' viewport of slightly lensed glass. Honestly the fact he can move freely in it is damned impressive. Outside of the suit, and especially in the water and he's near herculean. So pump that STR!
He's a tourist, and keeps taking pictures of mundane things( "Oh wow look at that bird!") with an arcane camera. And baths. Really enjoys plumbing, it's such a novel idea! Can and will ask the party to pose by the dragon as it's breathing fire over actually grabbing his coral headed hammer and hitting the enemy. Laughs happily, if somewhat bubbly, at his land-friend's antics.
Opens the hatch on the top of his helmet and pours his drink inside when doing the "authentic tavern experience". Wants to enjoy flying but always hates it when he's in the air. Panicks at a suit puncture and will repair it as soon as possible. Enjoys changing his water with the local variety to get a taste of the area.
Goddamn hates lobsters, those fucks.

Play as equal parts Twoflower to STRONK laughing man of your choice.

I've recently been trying to break out of my "kind human mundane martial" habits.
>Shahamat bin Salam
>"Do tax collectors in this place carry long blades? If they do not, I believe there are thieves ahead...."
A human diviner from a faraway academy, Shahamat is writing a travel book on the places of the world beyond the desert, producing a second edition to the one his mentor wrote some twenty or thirty years ago. He's proactive in seeking out new places to write on and map, so he usually looks to embed himself in a group of adventurers as a guide with capable magical abilities. Sees himself as a stranger in a strange land, and consciously tries to avoid starting trouble or judging people. He's begun to suspect that the wanderer types he tends to travel with are not very good representatives of their homes. He keeps a handful of useful things in his turban, including a hidden knife, a few sticks of chalk, and golden jewelry (in case something happens to his wallet).

>Vistól Alyosha
>"Does it hurt? Haha, good! That means you are not dead yet. Now get up!"
An elf cleric of a god of light, life and medicine, Vistól had a rough early life. He was born in a time of famine, and entered the service of the ministry after his parents could not care for him anymore. As an acolyte, Vistól's grim countenance tended to unnerve parishoners, and once he was anointed a proper cleric his superior sent him away to a town plagued by sickness. He got a reputation there for selflessness, as well as a scar on his face from when he caught the infection himself. As a result, he's become something of a folk hero, and an easy pick for the church hierarchy for when they need to send somebody to defeat some evil. Vistól himself is slovenly and sarcastic, with his dark sense of humor disguising a real affection for the people around him. He prays every night for the fate of his brother, who was also sent away by his parents: he doesn't know what happened to him.

A rogue barbarian half-orc who worked as a gravedigger before he had to skip town after he witnessed some shady business in the cemetery committed by the local mob. He sneaks up on people and sneak attacks them with a shovel

I want to play as Protoman to be honest. I've played a lot of 'real' characters, I kind of want to just get insane with a character for once.
No Idea how I'd make him though in 5e

>Enjoys changing his water with the local variety to get a taste of the area.
I liked it till this, now I love it.

Jokes on you because aristotle was gay.

>post thing
>person online said they liked the thing
Thank