Shit. I saw this shill but just read up. this coin is fantastic

Nuls

SUMO unironically

mybits

itns

HUSH

WABI

cred

COLX. pivx for a fraction of a cent with dirt cheap masternodes and a ton of pajeet hype. going to explode on cryptopia listing

Phore (PHR)
Sleeping giant.

Check out DSR
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/desire/

$1.8M Cap
1.7 Max supply

Easy moon once it gets more attention

Coss

Buy Kucoin Shares and you can reap incredible profits while avoiding all the drama of the crypto world. In the California Gold Rush, the people who actually got rich were the suppliers. Likewise, exchanges like Kucoin are the ones really making the big bucks in the crypto world, not individual traders.

>Holders get 50% to 15% of Kucoin's revenue as dividends paid in coins, allowing holders to automatically diversify their portfolio
>Holders get reduced trading fees for every 1k Kucoin they hold, up to -30% (Binance gives 50% savings for using BNB now, but that will decrease to 25% next year and requires you to lock up some funds as BNB)
>KCS is only 2x ICO price right now
>Kucoin is rapidly increasing in popularity, aggressively adding new coins, and has no withdrawal limit
>Support responds to tickets in English within hours
>KCS's value increases as Kucoin becomes more popular

Sit back and relax with Kucoin, rather than worrying about shit like BTC killing off your crypto, BTC getting flipped by ETH/BCH, or Charlie Lee saying something retarded.
Use my referral code for free shit: 1ch6a

Isn't it only something like 5% return yearly atm though?\

2GIVE

OCEAN LAB. YOUR WELCOME

Did check.
Its something like a 0.06% return per day

Look at Zclassic, its about to fork to create bitcoin private. Double all your earnings on the fork and the coin will most likely get to 1mil sat.

>not know about zcl