Daily reminder to move all your assets to Kucoin. This is now the official Spacestation...

Daily reminder to move all your assets to Kucoin. This is now the official Spacestation, literally EVERY single new added coin has 10x'ed on this site. PRL, BNTY, RPX and now DBC. By now, regardless of what gets added it will pump insanely hard, the FOMO will be parabolic, since all the last added coins got 10x'ed

Don't be late while waiting for your BTC/ETH to transfer.

Here's my code: 1d1Ke (use it if you want)

You have been fucking warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/FPbbNZp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How long before one of these no-name new exchanges gets hacked into oblivion ... or just exit scams ... Binance is shady enough

Why should they exit scam? They're earning millions a day on fees.

I'm making this thread for 2 reasons.

1. It might make the inevitable 10x pump even more parabolic
2. I want to help my Veeky Forumsbros

I went from 5 ETH to 159 ETH by going all-in into the latest additions on Kucoin, I want to share the joy.

The next coin is QLINK. It will get listed at 1200 GMT tomorrow. Better set your fucking alarm on.

Literally a money printing machine right here

1fvw7

KCS = guaranteed moon lambos and asian qt3.14s DEUS VULT

shilling my ref code: 1b3PN

I don’t understand how it is such easy money but I am not going to question it. Also buy some KCS, reduces fees and gives you a dividend on the fees collected and it is mooning.

Get yout space suit ready space goyboys. We are flying to alpha centauri.

If you're going to signup, please use one of the referral links in the Discord to help a fellow user out

discord.gg/FPbbNZp

It's like a McAfee pum. As such, you need to know when to get out. It will FAR above entry price though.

not sure how many of these codes are being used but ok.

1bPh7

QLINK is worse than BNTY or DCB. A product consisting of sharing your wi-fi hotspot for qlink currency is absolutely retarded. Data is extremely cheap around the world at the moment, and every major hub has free wifi these days.

Don't buy into QLINK unless you're looking for a quick PnD.

1bRyg

What are the odds that kucoin and is makes it? I say 20 percent chance of going the long haul and hitting all the marks they've set.

with that in mind, I'm .moving close to 20 percent of my assets into it. this shit it big

use my code

>gives you a dividend on the fees collected and it is mooning.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: YdzE8nvy) 12/29/17(Fri)03:30:05 No.5577736▶
>Get yout space suit ready space goyboys. We are flying to alpha centauri.
I made an account on Kucoin but I have my doubts about this new exchange. Were any of you able to withdraw anything yet? I logged in on their chat (telegram) and I saw someone saying it's been two hours since he tried to withdraw some coin.

I've withdrawn a few times to myetherwallet and to another exchange without a problem. quick too.

Yes. You think anyone would be using this shit if you couldn't withdraw? I've been moving my shit back-and-forth between Binance and Kucoin, but now I've decided to trade exclusively on Kucoin since every new coin moons here.

Is this a thinly veiled referral code thread?
1h3wa

I just dumped my BNTY at between 1700 and 1800 sats, bought at 380 sats so chuffed with that.

Is there a way to see what coins will be added in the near future?

Registered an account.

Please use mine: E3chSo

Lets keep this rolling!

this

PRL is just getting started. I could see it 10x again in the next few days and that barely puts it in the top 100. This is going to be top 50 coin easy. Anyway PRL vs. BAT what do you think??

1b412

I created an account on this shady site so use my invitation code if you're a faggot: 1bg86

Don't buy into already pumped coins. Wait for new listings and be quick (

>less than five minutes after listing

That would be during the initial huge dump when ICO holders charge way too much at the beginning. You want at the bottom of that massive dump.

kucoin
quick and get rich
referral code: E3x9i1