Alright Veeky Forums - time to give something back, you made me >1M with xrb&icx

Alright Veeky Forums - time to give something back, you made me >1M with xrb&icx.

Anyone remembers Swisscoin, which mooned harder than everything else for several days 1 month ago? Story is, they had a bug / got hacked and project seemed to have ended. Wrong.
This is the forked version of Swisscoin which got fixed. See the first initial moon? That's when some whales on bitcointalk saw that project come to life again and bought everything possible, only to dump it so it seems dead again.

Whoever is first, you can now secure yourself half a million for some pennies which will be .50c - $2 in february when this project goes live again. More infos at bitcointalk forum or the homepage of swisscoin.

GL

Other urls found in this thread:

coinidol.com/ukraine-police-arrested-swiscoin-scam/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What makes you so sure this is going to hit 50c in feb? I'll throw a few hundred at it..

that moon is from march go shit somewhere else pajeet

I'm pretty sure, I also bought half a million, it's literally for free at this point

Post screenshot of purchase then.

Im with him, if you show that ill buy in

i can use inspect element too, user

pretty sure he has 0,5M, the thing is it cost him like 300$

no screenshots, send direct link to transaction
>inb4 pajeet disappears from the thread entirely

what part of "no screenshots" did you not understand? here, let's try again:
कोई स्क्रीनशॉट नहीं

not to mention that's not even close to the amount you originally screenshotted in

what exchange?

He did say "for most of it", not for all, but yeah the coin doesn't look too promising.

Unless OP can post a bitcointalk thread that's has more recent replies? Something to inspire at least a gram of confidence.

i tried to do my own research but there's literally 0 recent talk about this coin anywhere.

whatever guys, i tried my best. you'll see in february

Just post the link from bitcoin talk

Ukraine’s national police has arrested a group of scammers who collected about $500,000 in cash promising the development of the SwisCoin cryptocurrency project and super profits to token buyers.

According to a report by the Prosecutor General's Office of Ukraine, the investigation found out that several Ukrainians and one Indian citizen, collected about $500,000 USD in cash promising investors super profits from the SwisCoin cryptocurrency.

The full article: coinidol.com/ukraine-police-arrested-swiscoin-scam/

>yeaaaaa no

@ .00012 what do you have to lose
i mean really

OP is from a PnD group, don't buy this shit.

No evidence of being worked on anymore that I can find. Last commit to Github was in February. Why do you deceive us OP? =(

lmao literal scamcoin

that site is fake, I've seen that too. have a look at the explorer / github, that project is active