Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1795: Former Companions Support Group Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/CFhEPCJ2
youtu.be/tw4yd9tcqEU
youtube.com/watch?v=R6MlHxAzLXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I mean, sure it sounds that way, but I can't think of any examples where it actually happens rather than a theoretical scenario that jumpmakers realize could happen. Like, does anyone actually do this, or is it just more of the same "all jumpers are evil" bullshit?

>people don't use companions as meat lockers for whatever powers and equipment they aren't using at the moment
weird

>Raising Heart SI
>not Bardiche SI roleplaying as Jacky Fisher
SPEED IS ARMOR SPEED IS ARMOR

I did it in Desolate Era for buying the various super-awesome training manuals. But my companions could use those, too, and the point was for us to share resources and advance our cultivation together. The whole group got to use each individual's contribution. That's more smart resource allocation than it is taking advantage of them.

Did somebody say "speed is armor"?

>smart resource allocation
Call it what you like, but that's just exploitation with a different name.

Okay, but they got to use the things I bought, too, is my point. Everyone got equal utility in return for the amount they contributed, I was no better off than any of them.

This . Benefitting from your companions in any way other than just enjoying their presence is dehumanizing munchkinery.

Sinking all your points into one expensive purchase is wrong, you need to spread your CP out more to make an interesting build.

pastebin.com/CFhEPCJ2

Alright. So I altered the Automated Facility and changed its tier to a Missile Silo. Added some additional notes on things like the P30 Injector and the properties. I also added three new items: 'B.O.W. Data', 'Transportation Methods', and 'Mercenaries Arena'. The 200CP viruses/parasites were also given discounts in accordance to backgrounds.

Requesting feedback on balancing properties with each other and how the items look.

But they benefit from me in ways other than enjoying my presence. So does that mean that they're dehumanizing me?

Doesn't matter. You took away their choice and their freedom from a position of power, all because it's "better in the long run". Who cares if they spend their CP on drugs and hos, you should be happy they haven't abandoned you.

What? I don't control what they spend their CP on, user. I mean, out of character, obviously I'm writing that. But in-character they get to make their builds just like I do. They bought the manuals because I convinced them we could all benefit greatly from it. My companions appreciate long-term planning for power gains, too, they agreed because they liked the idea.

No. They can't choose to import you or put you in stasis, while you imported them just to expand your purchasing power. That everyone benefits from everything eventually isn't important, maybe they wanted something else besides that.

Have you chazz'd it up today?

youtu.be/tw4yd9tcqEU

>Anno Deus MMXVII
>Having companions

Anyone mind helping me think of an EX Rank NP for a Dynasty Warriors Lu Bu servant?

>Universal Century 0079
>not having meats-companions

If you're doing anything approximating encouraging sentient beings to "optimize" or "powergame" under the knowledge that you've granted them that opportunity, you're little better than a slave master.

No I haven't.

But Jump-chan did that to me. I learned it from her. Are you saying that the entire underlying framework of Jumpchain is morally wrong?

>inter-build balance
Would they have chosen those things if not for your abusive actions? What they have purchased those if they were making their builds in isolation?

>dog ears and a tail
Hot.

You're not omniscient and omnipotent. You're still bound by morality.

so you planning on taking the knot?

Hey Val, few Konosuba questions.

Are the undead racial options otherwise human? Or could I be a Dullahan Elf or Succubutt (without succubus racial abilities of course)?

Also, from the little I know (having not seen much more than an episode or two) liches here look pretty normal? Are dullahans different, considering it mentions just being bones?

Also, would going Holy with Fallen Goddess do anything to being an undead?

Would going Fallen Goddess and taking Luck as one of my three purviews be enough to get the thing where Steal always targets panties, or would I actually need Miracle Man instead?

Which would you recommend going with as one of my Fallen Goddess purviews, between Pain or Sadism (for the purpose of giving Darkness a good time)?

Could the boosted version of Jumper Cult just be small, but quickly growing into the huge religion in other settings instead of starting out big? I prefer to warp settings as little as possible with only my arrival.

Can I import a mask for Laughing Mask, and could I switch between being a mask and just being a normal person?

Oh, and how good is the portion of The Path of Explosions! I can teach to others? ...Would Megumin like me to, or does she effectively already have it?

More like giving her one.

You're saying that omnipotent and omniscient beings don't have to obey morality? Wow, that's a horrifying stance for you to take. And since the point of Jumpchain is to someday become a being like Jump-chan, you're effectively saying that you want to eventually not be bound by morality. You're a monster, user.

>the point of Jumpchain is to someday become a being like Jump-chan
[citation needed]

I'm going to need a citation on the statement that you need a citation.

So the FGO jump is just a part 1. What's the part 2 going to cover?

Yes, being both of those things severely changes what counts as "moral" for you. And that's only the point for powergamers, which considering how you treat your companions as little more than glorified perk-condoms, probably describes you. And nothing in the chain offered true Omnipotence, anyway.

Never believe that shitposters are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The shitposters have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.

>After War 0015
>Not having a loving partner to give you power

Isn't she still only 16 by the end of the comic, at most?

>And since the point of Jumpchain is to someday become a being like Jump-chan
That's wank.

Does it count as beastiality if you fuck a human while you are a dragon?

Yes, clearly talking purchases over as a group to optimize your collective gains is evil. EVIL!
You should be ashamed of yourself for actually desiring power and using your brains and encouraging your companions (who are clearly your slaves, you immoral monster) to do the same.

I bet you're even one of those disgusting mind-raping villains who want to get rid of their RL social awkwardness by taking... charisma perks!

It's obvious what a disgusting monster you are. Really, that we even need to discuss this is just sad.

Yet another reason why Garrod is best Gundam boy. Best Gundam girl is Loran.

We have that jump?

The stuff after the Epic Of Remnant, which is going on right now. Did you honestly believe that Part 1 was anything else?

>Random Words 00##
>Not investing time and effort into making sharkpuppies because they're adorable

Fate Grand Order Part Two, obviously? That jump's unlikely to come out for several years though.

Something something Harkness Test. I don't actually have the pic, so have an unrelated pic that also has some advice I guess.

Sadly, no. We've got every Gundam timeline except After War and Correct Century.

Depends on the world. Sometimes dragons are civilized and intelligent enough that they're basically just another race. Sometimes they're they're just dumb yet terrifying mythical beasts. What type of dragon are you transforming into before taking your waifu/husbando on a day trip to pound town?

>You're a monster, user.
This is quality shitposting. I wish we had this level all the time.
Bravo user. Bravo.

Say this reminds me there was talk about a 5ds jump is that still happening. Also is there any chance of individual jumps for each series besides 5ds

Yes. That doesn't mean it's not hot, though. If you're both sapient and consenting, who cares?

And?

Yes. Doesn't stop it from being hot though.

I got you.

it's not like I don't make a copy for them afterwards.
here you go

>image
Just try and stop me.

Is it beastiality for a god to fuck a human?

I spiced it up by adding a power topping to my Foodon, does that count?

What a shame, atleast we have everything except them. Thanks.

This is the ideal jump document. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

>And?

She's not mentally ready for that kind of relationship. The responsibility, especially involving intimacy, just isn't there yet.

Also she grew up on an island with only an omnipotent dog for company, that's bound to have given her some issues she's not over by the end of the credits.

Don’t forget to post once you’ve written it. I want to see this.

Jump #231 Etrain Odyssey
Starting Location: Armoroad
Background: Blacksmith (100)
Class Troubadour (Because bard is still the theme of the chain… somewhat)
Perks:
*Divinity (0)
*Bravery (100)
*Erasure (100)
*Relaxing (100)
*Undiscovered Realm (0)
*Ceaseless Melody (0)
*Get the Treasure (0)
*Crimson Weapon (150, Discount)
Companions
*Companion Import (200)
Equipment:
*Sailship (150, Discount)

(I have no idea what I am doing here)

It was a relief to leave the last world and go somewhere that I could do some preemptive good. I found myself in a port city that had recently gained an opening to a vast dungeon are that many other adventurers were exploring.

I really had no idea what was going on. I immediately found it annoying that we were supposed to adventure in groups of 5. It seemed an arbitrary limit.

Still it was good to adventure with my wives by my side. Though we had to sneak Akitsu in with us.

Our travels weren’t hard we would run in to a horde of monsters who I would assume were supposed to be tough but then they would die horribly to out overpowered out of context abilities.

We made quite a bit of money collecting the parts of the monsters and selling them… though it was kind of gross.

During our travels somehow we got caught up in a conflict between the Deep City and Armoroad. Both sought our aid. I really didn’t want to fight against humans so I instead managed to sit both sides down and talk it out. Thanks to my master negotiating skills I was able to hammer out a peace treaty between them.

>loving partner
>JumpChain

try harder, fucko. No such thing.

You should be the one using the copies, bitch.

Yes.
Humanity should never lower itself to laying with mere gods.

user, who hurt you?

Wait, where do we have Foodons?

We don't.

minecraft cheat mode copys,there is no difference

You made me laugh. Now get out of here you little scamp.

It's not I'm going to whip out my red rocket and just waggle it all over the table in front of her immediately. I have a little more class than that. I'll take her to The Heathers Musical. Let her have the real high school experience first.

Fuck.
That would actually be fun.
Is that why we don't have one? Fun is banned in JumpChain?

Yes, Cheat Mode certainly doesn't copy the fiat that restores or returns it, maybe not even the fiat that backs it. Also, it's still a copy.

>the real high school experience

YOU FOOL

We don't, I just made one on my own. Bastardized together a bunch of techniques from Toriko, more or less had the same effect.

Automated Facility and Missile Silo aren't really my type of thing but I like them a lot more than the older version. I don't feel they're any worse than the other properties.

I notice that there's only 1 discounted thing for Drop-In, while the other backgrounds get 2. They already getting something that you didn't feel the need to add to this preview or what?

Sadly the maker dropped it since real life responsibilities were getting in the way and they felt bad about how long they were taking.

ZeXal, Arc-V, and especially VRAINS since you can't even get to the setting with the vanilla jump are still up for grabs. No idea how people would feel about a jump specifically for GX and/or the original series.

>MFW

youtube.com/watch?v=R6MlHxAzLXA

Oh, no. t-Abyss is discounted for them too, I just forgot to add that in. Sorry.

Oh right I was going to post this, whoops. Here's the complete tale of Destroyer of Worlds, for anyone who wants it.

I like the missile silo, Red. I am very bad at balancing items, though. I am sorry.

>>And when that happens I spend another couple of months making them another one no big

>(1.22 MB, PDF)
Sweet jesus, Heavens! How! Why! Wha?!

Alright, have a Hellstar Remina build.

Idol [Free] I'm going to go with a spokesperson, queuing up to talk about Remina.
>perks:
Actor’s Vacation [Free] Eh, I think I already have something like this. I guess it can't hurt though.
Remember the Remina [100] I'm entirely blameless, of course.
Living Saint [200] People like being around me. This is nice.
Its’ Name Is Jumper [300] Disasters on demand, cool.
Open Your Mind [100] Speak to me, oh great one.
Hell Has Come To Earth [100] Moar intimidation perks.
A Single Greater Being [200] I'm very aware of my own body.
Mad World [600] Who needs physics anyway?
>items:
Luxury Flyby [Free] Retro.
>drawbacks:
Culted Face [+100] Ew. But I'll take it.
Messy Eater [+200] Remina's going to have some fun with its food.
Little Lamb [+300] Welp. Everyone blames me now. Fun.

...You know. Usually I would just explode Remina.

But the majority of this planet's inhabitants make it really hard to want to help them.

Maybe I'll just save a couple of people instead. The Oguros seemed pretty okay.

As an aside, this jump woke the desire to be a planet back up in me. Do we have any other jumps where something like that would be an option?

Also, do we have some kind of perk that could help grow an inorganic altform (like say the iceberg from Titanic) to become a planetoid? Iceplanet seems pretty cool.

BEHOLD. THE POWER OF LITERAL MONTHS OF AUTISM.

Why should they have to rely on you to ensure their item that they bought? Why not just let them use the original item that they purchased with their own CP? Oh right, you probably had your groinsaw eat it, so even if you wanted to you couldn't.

Is that the fucked up manga by junji about a planet licking and eating earth?

>Sadly the maker dropped it since real life responsibilities were getting in the way and they felt bad about how long they were taking.
>ZeXal, Arc-V, and especially VRAINS since you can't even get to the setting with the vanilla jump are still up for grabs. No idea how people would feel about a jump specifically for GX and/or the original series.

That's too bad. I really hope someone picks up the idea, as for splitting up the original jump I think it would be a good idea. It would give an opportunity for backgrounds more reflecting each series as well as perks for them. It would give the chance to visit each one individually. Also they might be clearer on if you are using anime or real card game rules.

Among other things, yes. Also, "fucked up" and "by Junji Ito" is redundant, you don't need to say both.

True though it bears repeating just for the shear fucked upness.

I like his cat diary comics.

>Spirals!
>THIS IS MY HOLE!!!

>Why should they have to rely on you to ensure their item that they bought? Why not just let them use the original item that they purchased with their own CP?

you know I Imported most of my main companions into minecraft as well right? They can make their own extra copies if they need copies,or just borrow the original it's very communal. also we were talking about imports also most of the time when I do that kind of thing it's the retainers doing it and doing that kind of thing is part of their duty.

>Oh right, you probably had your groinsaw eat it, so even if you wanted to you couldn't.

1.My groinsaw doesn't really work that way
2.it's not like I don't make copies of it for them either

>Spooky's House of Jumpscares jump wasn't called Spooky's Jump of Housescares

The jump itself is also garbage, mind.

Then you fucking make something instead of sitting around being a rotten pineapple all day.

Cat diary was amazing!

was joke, friend

I'm not your friend, buddy.

he's not your buddy, pal!

He's not your pal, guy!

>Uzumaki? In my Amigara Fault!?
It's more likely than you think

He's not your guy, friend!