Paladins who live by a moral code that allows men to abduct women provided the abduction does not infringe on another...

>Paladins who live by a moral code that allows men to abduct women provided the abduction does not infringe on another man’s property rights, but forbids him to let her go after abducting her, and protects his property rights in her

That's nice.
I've always hated cartoonish paladins.

>Paladin that lives by a moral code that allows shitposting

Are they fencing with those women's legs?

>Paladins who live by a moral code that slavery is good for negros and work damaging to equality among and to the mental faculties of human males

>slavery is good for negros

Drow?

go to /qst/

I once had a gm who railroaded us first session into joining a group called The "white knights" and the entire campaign consisted of us slaughtering hordes of orcs who spoke in ebonics, lived in huts, smoked drugs and drank. They weren't even tough, most would just fling their own feces at us or run away in a cartoon minstrel show voice.

Just report him.

sure, that totally happened

>Paladins of Islam who load their armor up with explosive runes and run into hordes of infidels

He would wear literal swastika armbands and a maga hat. All but one of us just stopped coming after the third session because the "boss" ended up being an elf wizard who he described as having a "nose the size of a meathook". The elfs plan was to convince human women to sleep with the orcs and produce an army of half orcs for him.

Things that happened for 500, Alex

Dave, your memory is failing you.
It was a reptilian disguised as an elf, pay more attention to the lore of the setting.

I'm glad that you haven't had to deal with these kind of people but trust me they do exist and Florida is full of em.

Did he try to get a russain player to fuck him?

I like this concept to some extent.
>Paladins fight like normal
>Have explosive runes carved into their armour
>If all hope is lost they run into the middle of the enemy and activate their explosive runes taking as many enemies as possible with them

Sometimes the stormfagotry makes for a funn campaign.

Post more about it pls.

>Once managed to make a klan leader paladin in an urban fantasy game as a BBEG.
>He ended up the most sympathetic character in the entire game and in the end became friends with the PCs
You can't really argue with 'Well they're just racist' when he targets one family exclusively for being shamans, has to put down swamp horrors on a weekly basis and mainlines ancient flesh eating gorilla-god in order to protect his thrice-cursed-insane-by-black-shamans sister
I literally created his dialogue by browsing a couple of /pol/ threads about black crime statistics.
Also, ancient gorilla-god is a hell of a drug.

10/10, would play

Could be cool if it didn't had the MAGA hat.
I mean, Trump has jews in his family...

Reminder that they needed to be shamed by japanese communists before they actually started blowing themselves up.

>I literally created his dialogue by browsing a couple of /pol/ threads about black crime statistics.
Must have been a long time ago. You seem to be implying the dialogue was pretty good. All of /pol/ is [autistic screeching] about everything nowadays.

I miss when we were a libertarian board.