Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1797: Wiggles and Smugging Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

first

Proper thread here.

Two threads again? Huh. Whatever, I guess.

Anyway, let's say one of my Companions is gearing up to romance the robot double she built of herself. Any advice on that? I can't see that kind of relationship ending well, she doesn't know how to program emotions yet.

You can stop getting so offended OA. It's not dignified.

Jumpers!

Do you laws? That is to say, do you do your own thing or do you obey the local laws? Do you set your own rurs?

Tell me your tales of legal adventurism. Also, PSG stories accepted.

...She's going to romance an emotionless robot double of herself?

Wouldn't a mirror be better?

>Wouldn't a mirror be better?
Can't make out with a mirror, user.

Can we have some jiggles with those wiggles?

I imagine that I follow most local laws, unless they interfere with my lolbertarian ideals. Then I ignore them.

>Do you laws? That is to say, do you do your own thing or do you obey the local laws?

we do not allow ourselves to be bound by the laws of savages,complying with an unjust law is In And of itself an act of injustice.

Do you set your own rurs?

I don't my civilization does collectively,at most I campaign for and against laws we hate or support.

there are perks for that.

>Can we have some jiggles with those wiggles?
Jiggles are always a welcome addition to wiggles.

>PSG
The demon sisters are great. What are some jumps they'd do well in?

Tropico.

They would make amazing dictatorial governors of a small tropical island.

Personally, I think this one does look better.

And would look good in accompanying uniform.

Jumpers, do you have a reality marble?

import her into mega man so she can build better robots and upgrade her robot duplicate!

Yeah they would. Did that jump get an update? I thought I read something about that. The OG version was just fine, IMO, but I haven't messed with it since.

Want to have one, but don't have the imagination to come up with one.

Hasn't been updated far as I know.

I don't pay them any mind, they just get in the way of The Work.

Something something honey nut

If I have this build, with pretty much every option to boost my power, would it be alright to take a Power that turns my thoughts into reality? Iiirc some guy in the series could turn his ideals into reality, so that's not too far off.

Tokyo, Japan
Power-User
Power free
Creativity free
Stronger Focus (x2, Source) 800
Stronger Focus (x2, Result) 600
Broader Focus (x2, Source) 400
Broader Focus (x2, Result) 200
Recyclable Power -100
Ranged Power -400

Something something milk and honey something lewd

I have no idea what you're talking about. Explain?

Uh, what jump is this?

>Obtuse user
>I have no idea what you're talking about. Explain?
I laughed. Well done, user.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Law of Ueki.

>we do not allow ourselves to be bound by the laws of savages

Love that racist phrasing there.

That's some pretty heavy narcissism in your companion.
On the order of "it's now a legitimate mental illness".
I have my own code. It's a very loose set of guidelines, more than anything.

Huehuehue

most modern settings are savages by our standards, it's not racist if it's everybody

Looking at Dark Souls 3, specifically the Twisted Faith+Miracles combo. The base effect seems to let you use Faith with your Sorcery and other soul powers, right? I used to think the base version only worked on Sorcery and the upgraded version is what let you apply it to other stuff... but reading it again, what the combo actually does is make your soul "dark and heavy" and also apply those qualities to soul powers.

What I'm getting at here is 1. Can I toggle this? and 2. What does that actually do on a practical level, really? Do all of my soul powers literally get heavy or what?

Should I reconsider going through with my plan of drinking all the water and dregs in the Deep Cathedral?

No, it still is racist. Stop being a Nazi Tera, it only makes look like an even bigger retard.

>it's not racist if it's everybody
Xenophobic would be more apt

Thanks for backing me up user also

PRINCESS user I FOUND THIS IMAGE AND COLORED IT SO THIS IS ALSO ANOTHER CANDIDATE I AM THROWING IN FOR THE REPLACEMENT OF THE BEE PRINCESS ART WHICH I DO THINK DOES NOT DO HER ENOUGH JUSTICE

Yes, technically. It's still racism though.
Like how all apples are fruits but not all fruits are apples.

Hating every is still racism. Which means you're still a Nazi shitlord. So goose step your way out of here faggot

Calling some people living in the rain forest who live on rats wear loin cloths and eating other people savages is not racist user

He is baiting you bancho

Wouldn't it just be misanthropy and/or omnicidality at that point?

>Nazi
I think he's a little more left wing than fascist

I realized it atdon't worry.

it would be the first thing if I thought everybody everywhere ever was a savage,rather than some settings being inhabited by savages that I can enlighten it would be the second thing if I thought everyone everywhere ever needed to die which I very much Believe the opposite

>left wing
>fascist
You do realize the first is rapidly evolving into the second, yes?

Is there a list of 2-step to omnipotence strategies?

Imaginary Reality + Dream Demon.

1. Realize you are the one writing the story.
2. Do whatever you want, justifications, logic, or builds be damned. There. You're now omnipotent.

Not as far as I know. But for instance Schrödinger from Petals of Reincarnation + Pioneer of the stars from Fate is another one. One makes anything possible, if maybe highly unlikely. The other allows you to do anything as long as its at least possible. "Becoming Omnipotent in the fraction of a second without doing anything" is a higly unlikely but possible event now. Now use schrödinger and it becomes guaranteed.

Well, apparently you can get Reality Warping from Law of Ueki, so that's a pretty good start. Other than that, the capstone boosted Pulling Powers Out Of Her Ass from Majikoi + your favourite perk that gives you unlimited energy.

This is literally the funniest thing I have seen in weeks.

I-
Oh...
Just give me a moment here. I am suffering from cuteness overload.
You win BeeAnon. Your edited picture shall be the new one for Bee Princess unless there are violent objections.
Your dedication and skill have won me over.

>Imaginary Reality + Dream Demon.
Dream Demon's from Gavity Falls, I remember that, but where's Imaginary Reality from?

Unlimited is not Infinite.

Sekai Oni or whatever the fuck the japanese title is.

>You do realize the first is rapidly evolving into the second, yes?
Nazis were authoritarian centrists (i.e state controlled economy and animal friendly, but also highly nationalistic and socially traditional). Banchó is yes to the first example point, no to the last two. Not sure about animal treatment.

Great news let me give you the update of the edited image with a colored tongue this time

I've got a three step one 1. No fate no fate but what we Make from Terminator 2.pioneer of the stars EX from the fate servant supplement or another "everything is slightly possible perk" 3.Erwin Schrodinger from petals of reincarnation

Now everything is possible you are freed from any control of possibility or limits on your actions and have complete control over everything that will happen involving you

I am ridiculously animal friendly

>violent objections.
I will scuff my shoes in your general direction.

also not authoritarian,I've gone out of my way to dismantle and universalize any kind of power structure that can be used to create authority for anyone.

And in so doing become what you sought to destroy.

What would be a good jump to be the guy that helps the heroes but turns out to be the big bad in the end?

Also anyone got a link to the user-Topkek story from ages ago?

anyone includes myself anonymous universalizing mean equality between the citizen and the state

Grand Order seems like a good one for that. You could convince the heroes to hand over all the important objects into your care for safe keeping or something.

It is done. And I agree it looks all the better for your efforts. Many thanks BeeAnon. You have a credit in the Notes at the end of the Gauntlet now.

The most violent of all objections. My honor demands pistols at dawn.

>You have a credit in the Notes at the end of the Gauntlet now.

Just put it under Bodacious user

>BeeAnon
Ah, yes. It was that marvelous NuBee who must have helped with the Gauntlet

>Not Beedacious
You have failed me.

Not really familiar with the fate series to be honest. I've only seen the first few episodes of Stay Night.

I agree that the modern laws are bad but you could use a word other than "savages" considering the history of that word

Everyone hit the floor it's the Tone Police!

You brainwash your opposition.

I didn't think of that. I am so sorry

>Ah, yes. It was that marvelous NuBee who must have helped with the Gauntlet

I thought he was a cup now?

Alright then, how about Dragonball GT? You could adventure with the trio to grab the Black Star Dragon Balls and if you happen to have Omega just before they return the balls to Earth to stop it from exploding you eat them in front of them. Such despair, plus a nice power boost.

>I thought he was a cup now?
Oh, yeah. CupBee

Don't bother. Bancho just uses whatever justification works to get his condescending power boner off.

No I uplift civilizations incapable of functioning under non-authoritarian states Into being able to think for themselves on large scales, I don't do it to assimilate other folks into my Culture

You can't do an uplift on the scale you're planning on without imparting your cultural values onto the people you're uplifting. Effectively, you are assimilating them.

Aww, I liked Bee Princess Frisk...

So now that OAA's left, what are the chances of someone actually competent updating WoW?

It makes me glad that if any of this actually becomes real ASA will eat you first.

Doesnt the fact that you are "uplifting" them to think the same way as you mean you are assimilating them?

>So now that OAA's left
Who says he's left?

His last post was "there goes my last fuck."

It's obvious.

maybe a little bit but come on have you seen the Jovian Republic? I was doing the solar system A favor and in a non-genocide manner mind you.

that would require potatoes and he doesn't potatoes,by the time we meet I will be ready for him.
wrong thread?

Shitposters says. All The guy who supposedly is OAA said is that he was out of fucks. That doesn't mean he's leaving the thread. It could mean a dozen different things.

No, it really isn't obvious.

Since we are nearing the end of the year, What has been the best jump of 2017?

He was pitching a tantrum, of course it's obvious he left. You're delusional to think otherwise.

I really liked the Wadanohara jump.

>have you seen the Jovian Republic?
That they were objectively correct?

Hellblazer

>"wakfu's jumps suck"

Can you /maybe/ get over yourself? No one is going anywhere, except /hopefully/ you going to jail on multiple counts of libel and sedition, as well as possibly a count of manslaughter.

More like "best jumpmaker," and there's only one answer to that.

>Since we are nearing the end of the year,
It's October user. Don't you think this is a little premature?

>You're delusional to think otherwise.
You're really attached to the idea aren't you? You really hope that he has left, so you can delude yourself into thinking you managed some sort of victory, right?

>He was pitching a tantrum, of course it's obvious he left.
It was last thread, user. That your lying is so easy to prove... just why bother talking such easily disprovable garbage?

0%. None of the jumpmakers here could be described as "competent".