Token Thread

I find I do a lot of my gaming on roll20 these days, and their token selection is fucking garbage with bad labeling. Gonna post tokens I've found combing through google, hoping others will join in. We get a decent game map thread every once and awhile but I've never seen one of these

Any token welcome, but particularly looking for top down viewpoint; PCs, NPCs, humanoid, beasts, equipment, vehicles, items, special effects like fire or forcefields, buildings, building components, building interiors, sci-fi, fantasy, whatever.

Special R.I.P. to RPGmapshare, I had a wonderful 5 days between when I discovered it and when it went offline. So many more vehicles to download...

mobile games would be very helpful, if there were convenient ways to extract assets.

one of these days, I'll reassemble the medals using layers and shit.

Tank for thanks user

sadly those tokens are a bit harder to find you either have to make them yourself or buy the ones on roll20. Which can get real expensive if you want something specific.

You'll make things a lot easier on yourself if you swap on over to the standard pick on a ring border.