Think of a chapter of Space Marines, Veeky Forums. Chaos warbands or legions count

Think of a chapter of Space Marines, Veeky Forums. Chaos warbands or legions count.

Got it? Good.

One of their battle brothers has just appeared in your house with no idea how he got there. No, he doesn't speak English, he's from 38000 years in the future.

Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNZSXnrbs_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Salamanders
Grab a hammer and start bashing some steal until sempi teaches me how to forge like only an astartes can forge. Art is the universal language after all.

Legion of the Damned.
youtube.com/watch?v=KNZSXnrbs_k

Either he has some business here, or he was teleported by accident. If former, I suppose he will just walk away to do his job. Perhaps he will break something on his way for the faster route. If latter, he'll just return to Immaterium. Perhaps there will be some Warp side effects.

I think I shouldn't do anything while this is happening.

Mentors.

Boot up computer, download Rosetta Stone for English, pop some headphones on 'im. He'll figure it out.

From there, tell him that there's clearly some metaphysical shenanigans going on, him being conjured from a fictional world and all. Then we go on a quest to find out the truth, traveling across the globe, encountering other fictional/factual teams and defeating them in combat and debate, culminating in a confrontation with God, who reveals that I myself am a work of fiction inhabiting a fictional world of which He is the author, and that He's sorry but the story is ending and it's time to stop writing. Fade to black, reopen on repeat of first ten seconds of the first episode. The end.

Emperors Children Noise Marine.

Well life was fun while it lasted.

>Minotaurs
FUCK

Blood Ravens
Fuck, he will steal all my "archeotech".

Black Templars

I hope google finds the imperial creed before he finds me.

>Astral knights
Use hand movements and miming to tell him not to go to the World Engine tomorrow.

and for the meme answer
>angry marines
Shout at him as loud as I can and hope he's sufficiently impressed to gift me my very own power-wrench.

>Blood Ravens

Become destitute.

>Raptors
No, there is not a member of the Adeptus Astartes that just magically appeared in my house, that would be

Absolute bro times ensue. He decorates my stuff, everything becomes blood red and gold. Gotta try not to remind him of his Primarch or make him mad, though.

The boring answer, Ultramarines.

Well I get the hell out if I even can. He probably wanders around trying to figure things out, and once he figures out he's on Terra thousands of years in the past he probably tries finding the Emperor or whatever.

Alpha Legion ...

I guess he will try to lean my language, then get all the infos he needs, then he will say "Just as planned..." and BLAM me

>Thousand Sons
I guess if he has spikes on his helmet or shoulders I can use him as a coat rack.

Guardians of the Covenant
well first i would brew a pot of tea as it would be impolite to not offer tea. then we would sit down and try and figure out were to go from there. once we sort out the language issue he would probably be great to talk to.

Emperor's Children.

Through a combination of body language, drawings and possibly internet pictures I'd try to convince him that I'm a fellow chaos worshipper and is worth letting live. Hopefully he'll decide to take me along as a cultist/fucktoy rather than just rape me to death on the spot.

>Space Wolves

There goes the liquor cabinet

>Iron Hands

I just point to my PC and let him do whatever he wants because I would like to continue living.

Nova Marines.

Uhhhh. Try to explain to him with pictures that he is on old Tera

Blood ravens.
All of my belongings start disappearing and when I notice that he has something of mine he insist That I gifted it to him.

>Flame Falcons
AH FUCK EVERYTHINGS ON FIRE

>Thousand Sons
Well this underwhelming. Maybe I could get a forklift and rent him out as a statue.

>Death Guard

This is the grossest way to die.

>Space Wolves

Blast Amon Amarth.

>World Bearers.
Point them at a church.

Crimson Fists?

Uh, I'll show him my squad of RT-era minis of his chapter.

Any loyalist chapter:

Draw a picture of an arab and one picture of an african. Draw a chaos sybol between them. Make one arrow from each to the chaos symbol. Let him out of the apartment.

>t. Swede

Jag skrockade hjÀrtligt.

Imperial fists.

Make the Aquila emblem with my hands and kneel before my lord.

Bra brev.

>Hand me a powershovel, 20 serfs and we'll fortify this place!

>Crimson Fist

Since he doesn't speak English it's a simple matter of performing the sign of the Aquila and pointing around at things in my room to show that I am an Imperial Loyalist. Go find that English and Latin book in my house and see if he starts recognizing anything I say.

Hopefully end up being the right hand man to an actual demigod and just roll with whatever he does.

Imperial fists.

Just try to communicate. Low gothic's basically English right? Hell if he entered my house he'd probably wreck the floor.

Give him watermelons and a bucket of KFC

>accidentally reminds him of Big Hawkboy
>mops up river of marine tears for a week

Try to communicate in latin(which is basically high gothic anyway), then post him in the internet with the hope that the (future) Emperor notice him

>Iron Warriors

Fun while it lasted, boys.

Lamenters
>Grab two beers from the fridge
>Sit on the couch and offer him one so we can sit together and silently contemplate the cruelties of life
>He sits on the other side of the couch
>Couch is fucking destroyed, I get thrown into the ceiling
>I'm dead
>Lamenter just killed his only friend in this new world

>steal
>steel

>Salamanders
Ever heard of battlemace 42 million?

I think Low Gothic is every language that is native to humans that us not High Gothic, so yeah, it should be.

Bloodravens

Shit all my stuff is gone!

You mean you gifted to them, right?

Night Lords!

OH FUCK NO NO NO! Good thing I'm tiny and can hide in the crawl space

Can we trade? I rather have them than a Night Lord

Ask him to take his roleplay thread to