There is no conspiracy to make traditional games politically correct...

There is no conspiracy to make traditional games politically correct. Characters in fiction and gaming communities simply change with respect to the latest cultural values. But you fedora-tipping cancerous fucks always blame imaginary SocJus boogeymen when people start hating you for the shit that you do. As long as you continue to refuse act like decent human beings, people will keep noticing.

But of course, you will keep blaming imaginary "SJWs", "poseurs" and "normies" when you the public hates you for the scum you are. And let's not even get started on how you all react to games becoming more popular and easily accessible.

(You)

>decent human beings

Stop reposting this thread, false flagging /pol/shit.

That's a nice cherry you have their dude. They might actually be nice people, even if they've completely destroyed their bodies and look transhuman abominations. I digress though. This thread is shit and the greatest of all faggots should stop rehashing/reediting this fucking thread.

>a fantasy setting should change to reflect contemporary events
I'll just play it how I want to you fucking retard

He's posting it in other threads too.

>He's posting it in other threads too.
He posted it in the Quest Thread General on /qst/ too for some reason, but he forgot to post the image.

>15 pages
Jesus

Fake n gay

>boogeymen
Boogeyperson

>15 pages
>Jesus

It's actually 22 pages; 4plebs just shows the first 15 at a time.

You again? I though you got perma'd last December. Ah well, I guess the mods won't make that mistake again.

>Null Snyper is a perfectly legitimate character and Beast is just a normal game without agenda

Is there a particular reason you've been posting this bait for like two years?

Also sage.

It is a very triggered thumbrite

I'm guessing he thinks he'll make us 'triggered'. Like in his mind, we've been basement trolls for years, shunned because we like something dweebish and are seen as uncool, and now that those same people who mocked us are being appealed to and invited into the game, we're supposed to REEE at the possibility of them mocking us in our safe zone too.

I imagine something similar happened to him, from comic books or something, and he's hoping for some soothing troll therapy, and I guess I'm helping by posing in this thread too

Wow. That's a fricking flashback.

I hope the mods actually permaban him this time. Every time he gets unbanned, like clockwork, he spams the entire board with this post and image. There's a second thing he'll spam too if they don't ban him before he finishes shitting on every thread

wasn't that guy arrested for rape or some shit?

>there is no conspiracy of SJW boogeypersons trying to ruin things you like
>there totally is a conspiracy of Nazi shitlords trying to ruin things I proclaim to like

Never not gets old.

please do and stop bitching about changes on Veeky Forums, now excuse me i need to go back to my WH:F minis and pretending that age of sigmar is not a thing

He might have been the guy who wizards banned for being a rapist even though it happened years ago, he'd already been punished, already apologized, and the victim stopped holding any ill will towards him

what's the second thing?

>doesn't want Chaos to become the good guys

Literal Krieg player.

Doesn't mean I want to hang around a rapist, or even want him living at all on the off chance that he'll rape my wife or daughters.

Do you think I know or care? It's just more of the same shit. Usually posted with the same image too

Then explain why FFG "retired" a 20 year old tradition in L5R?

Just so you lads know, they hold false flag threads like this on /pol/ every week against Veeky Forums

Sage

Ignore

it's not a conspiracy. it's moral furor. a witch hunt. SJWs walking on this earth and trying to play inquisitor. these are not decently acting human beings at all and they will all be called out for their ambitions to be seen as intellectually and morally superior. they are neither.

it's a secular version of the moral furor of witchhunting christians in the middle ages. and you will have yours coming for that.

which one?

The Utz! Banzai! chant. The word is that doing it independently at an event is a bannable offense, though that has not been confirmed through a direct FFG source.

Evidently the word "Banzai" is offensive to non-Japanese East Asians. I wonder if they will pull the card with that word out and replace it.

>ITT we post about how we're totally not triggered

The 3 step happiness:

1) OP is a faggot.
2) sage so shitposting isn't bumped.
3) Report OP.

As much as I don't like SJWs, unrestrained autism panic is just as bad.

I refuse to accept such stale, low quality bait. Only the freshest chum placed upon the sharpest gilded hooks is fit for my consumption.

>/pol/tards are engaged in an effort to constantly shitpost /pol/shit on Veeky Forums

Thanks user, we had no idea and just assumed the massive and never-ending influx of /pol/shit was just a coincidence.

Wonder when Japs gonna get the Israeli treatment for their oppression of non-Japs. Then again, to progressives, all Asians look the same, where as Jews and brown people are easier to identify.