cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=ODN_BTC
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/alqo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kucoin

ref code: 1bb6x

kucoin.com/#/signup

dash & wanchain

LZN

how many XRP do I need to afford a daughter like this?

Intense Coin

Wanchain will have mn? Damn nice
Did they say anything about rewards?

But it's also not on sale atm so :/

Dash is too expensive bro- need 1mil .. too poor

Kucoin.

I got baited on BNTY and DBC by Veeky Forumsbots but i made all the money back with ku(ck) coin.
feelsgoodman

Kucoin vs Coss
I haven't invested into either though but I know they are competitors right? What makes one superior to the other?

Coss exchange volume :$824,549 USD
Kucoin exchange voume : $56,612,194 USD

I'm bought Coss because i like to earn 1/50 of the dividend that Kucoin gives me because I like staying poor.

>baited on bounty
I x3'd, did you fomo at the top?
>dbc
kek you didn't sell at 155?

PFR or payfair, like localbitcoin but it has an escrow, you can trade any currency, it's decentralized, and you can make money hosting a trust or escrow node.

I bought both at dips after ATH but I was too late... Already pumped and dumped when i got in.

I got in kucoin at $1.7 tho. It's now at $3.16 and rising steadily everyday. Seems like there isn't a "pump" but just steady growth over time.

Ill chekc it out! Thanks for the suggestion

If Coss can even get to half the daily volume of Kucoin, you'll objectively make more money.

Coss dividend is dictated by a smart contract, and kucoin has already decreased their dividends.

@ current volume I get $.60 a week for holding 2500 Coss I bought @ $.08 a piece. Which at low volume and low amount owned... that's actually pretty good.

Also compliance side Coss is a win. They are working on fiat gateway regulations in Singapore to have USD/SGD pairings.

DBC crashed because it was 4 cents cheaper on another Chinese exchange. Anyway, the price is slowly recovering and volume is increasing again, so I expect the moon mission to resume shortly.

PFR

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=ODN_BTC

10k for a masternode, costs like 5-6k USD

Seconded. FUD spread like herpes even though everyone knew the crash was due to the price gap in the exchanges.

Yeah exactly. In terms of the payout, I feel like Coss totally blows kucoin out of the water.

The only reason why i see so many people shit on coss is that their exchange is super crappy atm... but something like that is easily fixed

Until they aggressively add new coins and introduce smooth verification process, I doubt COSS will rise in value in cryptocurrency and in exchange form.

For now kucoin is growing fast and I think there's more opportunity for quick profit by riding the wave.

DBC doesn't have any working product though right? Their presence in social media is weak and it seems like only Veeky Forums likes to talk about it.

Correct me if im wrong though

UI update soon & a new trading engine in Q1 of 2018.

I would say Kucoin is semi-mature at this point, a safe bet but no room for 100x.

Now Coss? I got in at the bottom at $.08. If this thing goes to even a dollar I may jump out because that would be an easy 10x.

But at the end of the day? Why not both. Honestly.

DBC's FIRST listing was this morning, at 8am. Veeky Forums was hyping the shit out of it because it's got big names backing it and it's Chinese.

Thats not too bad. Ill do some research to figure out what the roi and payouts are like.

I agree, but the addition of DAT and the trading comp brought a strong amount of volume. I think another unique aspect is the fee split also comes from their merchant services too. So while exchange volume is an easily observable number, I am curious how their merchant services will play into increased dividends over time.

Also worth noting. Kucoin is considered a security while COSS is a DAO. Kucoin can be subject to regulation & adjustments by them, while COSS dividends can not be change (as per the smart contract) and cannot be regulated like a security.

I haven't been paying attention to the volume since its not even a million yet but if the trade volume starts increasing fast, it might catch the wind.
I'm just worried that the project might die due to Kucoin's presence right now. Maybe I'll just throw 5% in coss and forget about it.

ORE

It hit $1M daily volume for like 2-3 days straight a week ago. My fee splits have doubled.

How much do you have in COSS right now and whats your fee split?

I put in $200. Have 2500 Coss tokens. Received $.60 last week.

do you get paid out in coss? if so, how much coss did u get

My dividend is like $1.6 everyday for kuckcoin for 2500 KCS. Probably going up since the trade volume increased 30% overnight as well. So It probably will take a while for coss to be more profitable then kuck bois.

For me Coss coin is still too risky to get in but could be big if it keeps growing. Thanks for letting me know.

It just spreads across various coins. Anything from BTC to SUB to COSS to ETH or LTC or Bcash really.

I've gotten 2 Coss tokens from it though.

You can distribute all the random alts you don't care about to eth if you want. I move most of it into ethereum.

It's very interesting concept but I think at the moment, I rather invest more into coins with better dividends but It probably wont hurt to put a small bit into coss/kukoin.

The thread was because I got into alqo earlier this month and currently I get ~60 coins a day for hosting a node.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/alqo/

It's coins like these that really get the appetite wet.