How make a campaign based around fey PCs without it being neither too hard neither too easy?

How make a campaign based around fey PCs without it being neither too hard neither too easy?

I played a naked nymph in my very first game ever.

I was 14. Don't judge.

Stay in school, kid.

Make it weird.
Break out the Iron.

That cat is like " why is there a cat in between her legs and why does it smell like fish"

>without it being neither too hard neither too easy?
Double the challenge level of all your planned encounters. Then it will be too hard, hence not(neither too hard nor too easy).

Why would fey have that problem in particular?
Judging over here

Cause fey are obviously more powerful than mortals?
>dur
Playing fey would surely be an interesting idea of a campaign, fag.

Want to get even more judgey? The DM created the rules for the race specially for me, and she was totally overpowered.

are we playing riddles here?

How big of a slut was she?

Most monsters are more powerful than mortals. What about fey in particular would set them apart from any other encounter at their given level of challenge?

>dur
>Playing fey would surely be an interesting idea of a campaign, fag.

Well since you replied...

>How (sic) make a campaign based around fey PCs without it being neither too hard neither (sic) too easy?

The admonition to stay in school referred to your poor sentence-constructing skill.

What are faeries supposed to do?

Like not at all really. If anything I played her kind of like The Gump from 'Legend'. Bit creepy, dreamy, smiling.

English not my first language.

should have rerolled

Good stuff my dude.

I actually really enjoyed RPing her but she totally didn't fit the campaign whatsoever. She was just jammed in there because the DM really wanted me to join.

My next character was much better.

Grill or pervert?
Trick question all girls are perverts

both, most definitely.

Look up Graceful Wicked Masques from the Exalted line. If you know Exalted, that should be all you need. If you don't, read up on the setting a bit or you will be completely lost. Within is a whole gaggle of ideas for both interesting characters and what they might do and why.

As far as balance, that is a whole other trick. You have to feel it out and learn. It's what every GM does.

At least until D&D 3rd. Then they tried to put numbers on it... Made people lazy.

>Cause fey are obviously more powerful than mortals?
Based on what? In what game system?

because they are motherfuckin fey you fuckin dumbass
jesus christ this
>ur DEPENDS ON SETTINGS HURRRR
is getting me mad
MAD

Around fey, run away!

No offense meant, but grow a skin and then educate yourself.
In 2e and 3e not only were fey NOT necessarily more powerful then other monster archetypes, literally EVERY OTHER ARCHETYPE other then humanoids had more powerful monsters then it did, even just on average. It evened out slightly in 4e, but we're in 5e now and most fey have some nifty special abilities but are generally significantly less dangerous than other archetypes. There's over three times as many powerful Undead and nearly NINE times as many powerful Giants then there are powerful fey monsters in the 5e Monsterous Manual.
In World of Darkness Changelings are powerful but usually less so then Vampires, Werewolves, or anything else.
In New World of Darkness true Fay are just sort of deities and can do basically anything.
In Exalted the Fair Folk are way powerful but often weaker then certain other Exalt types, depending on the type of Fey.

Do you want me to deconstruct your bullshit any more or do you want to actually WORK at posting something and tell us if you're playing D&D or some other system or what?

i am talking in relation to humanoids like humans elvens and dwarfs, the classic races, not monster races, if you at least read you wouldnt be shitsposting.

You AREN'T talking about that and in no way did you specifically communicate that user.
Look, here's an example; in 4e D&D all you need to do to be classified as Fae is at an eladrin, which is one of the CORE RULEBOOK races, basically just playing a different type of elf.

What do you mean by "balanced around Fae"?
Which races are you considering as Fae for PC playability? Please be specific and I'm totally willing to help you, but right now you handed me a blank sheet of paper saying "fix what'a written on here" and then you wrote NOTHING on it.

What you said was "based around Fae".
Right now I am GMing a game heavily based around undead, but no one in game IS undead, just that the adventures and shit are heavily based around it in a general sense.

Elves and gnomes are fey you know. You gotta be more specific.

I run a game based around being fey. It's pretty easy, the characters mostly mope around a lot sighing and pining, maybe doing something mad or artistic but in a whimsical, unfocused way and then eventually they go off to fight a hopeless battle or just get a strange look on their face and walk off into a bog one day. Feyness is easy to manage because everyone knows how it's going to go.

That pic looks super comfy

The problem here, if you hadn't caught on already, is that 'fae' is a wildly nebulous term that could imply any number of things, in any number of settings, in any number of systems, and very few two settings and systems are ever quite the same, and even WITHIN a giving setting and system, there's a lot of diversity within types of fae.

The answer really is, and can only be, 'depends on the setting'.

Like said, one of the literal core PC races in 4E is explicitly 'fae', and gnomes are frequently fae in a lot of settings.

In some settings, fae are monstrous, alien things far beyond the ken of mere mortals. In some, they're pixies and dwarves. Your question is genuinely just too vague to answer.

Not too easy? Magic resistant combats.

Not too hard? Based on that pic, have them put some fucking clothes on.