Design your ideal portfolio to hold for 6 months, starting new year

You suddenly receive a free $100,000 to invest as you please. Design your ideal portfolio to hold for 6 months, starting new years'.

I'll start:
15% ENG
15% XMR
15% ICX

10% ETH
10% XLM

7% NEO
7% OMG
7% REQ
7% SALT
7% VEN

100% BTC

>not bananayonet.jpg

25% ENJ
25% ARDR
25% LINK
25% BTC

stfu i'll shoot u up

100% DIGIBYTE

DIGIMARINES ASSEMBLE

All in link

Smart call with ENG. Has a very very promising future. Dont see it talked about much here

Verge

kek. you must be a masochist no?

Buy 10k worth of heroin and put the rest on red

70% Eth
15% Assorted shitcoins:
BNTY
XRB
XMR
DRGN
SIA
REQ
TRON
XRP
NULS
PRL
ENJ
SUB
ARK
SNM

ICON, ENJ, XRP, XLM
Don't need nothing else

100% bch. not joking

25% link
10% req
10% qtum
10% omg
45% eth

30%*

*ENG instead of ENJ lmao fuck that shitcoin

50% LMC
30% RISE
20% GRS

Easy 20x+ for 2018

Glad to see other XMR and NEO holders. Monero is easy 3x. Neo could x10. Both safe holds. I don't know much about the others. Too late to get into eng for me. I never buy at ath. I'd rather miss out than do that.

20% ENJ
20% ETH
20% VEN
20% OMG
20% BCH

Oldfag here. This is my current holdings for the next couple months before rebalancing. Ready for incredible gains with this comfy fucking portfolio.

I usually keep 40% in the big coins (in this case ETH. I moved all my BTC into BCH beginning on the first week of December due to the expected BCH cuckbase listing in January. Glad I got in before the unexpected early addition to cuckbase)

55% ETH
20% IOTA
15% ADA
1% across: SMT, PRL, RDN, XLM, XRP, TRX, XVG, ENG, CND, and RCN.

>mfw this is almost my exact portfolio except mine's at ~$94,000

new year new lambo

>25% BTC
>25% XMR
>50% ETH
The true Big Three

you're sadly mistaken if you think enj is a shitcoin. you'll be hearing about this new wallet before EOY and probs fomo in like a cuck ;)

60% ETH 40% XMR
i'm pretty close to this now.

Coinbase says there's 1370 cryptos right now

Therefore, my portfolio will be 0.0137% in each coin ever.

To the fuckin moon, my man

Enjoy being poor faggot. Maybe if you had a proper education or even half a brain then you'd be able to actually differentiate between quality projects and the shit usually posted here.

Retards like you probably never read white papers, yellow papers, or assess the project and it's potential real life impact.

In my 2.5 years in crypto, I've never been more excited for a wallet release. I truly believe there is a solid chance that it will be one of the most secure wallets with the sexiest UI and UX. It supporting the big coins as well is just a cherry on top.

10% ETH
30% REQ
30% FUN
20% BAT
10% ZRX

agree! and the wallet is just the beginning! the devs have stated it is more secure than most BANK APPS

Mincraft plugin Q1, as well as Unreal Development Kit and SDK by Q2 next year...massive potential

According to what has been said in this thread, a little bit of cursory glances and being able to read the shitposts from non-shit posts, some ballpark math to weight our "Number of times mentioned" versus "Amount allocated to each coin"

this is what apparently would be my wallet if I went purely on Veeky Forums advice.

What do you guys think?

You only need 3-4 choices your spread out to thin. I expect to 10 x or more with bch req ven salt

I think your math might be off a little bit... You know what, fuck it, good luck man.

Your autism is showing

this autism is magnificent. LINK should be higher though.

My math is correct and I've already purchased 3 lambos since that post

Actually I rounded some of the numbers down and simplified it a bit.
Separated out stuff to Hold and stuff to monitor for upswings.

Checked. Mate I think thats some brilliant math and all,
but unless you have more than $250K to play with its going to be a waste.
Those top 8 though are golden.

It's actually insane the amount of kit'/SDKs they're releasing..like what in the actual fuck.

So many chatters about this coin in the Bay Area right now.

Also honestly think that there's a good chance that they nailed down security and wouldn't be surprised if it is more secure than bank apps.

are you guys getting paid or what?

cool thanks for the tip.

So how are the % allocations?
Where does the last 5% go?

(Anyone else feel free to give your opinion)

100% Ark

100% ETH not even joking

>to hold for 6 months

100% ETH

Another tip, dont take anything said here 100% seriously. I could very well be lying or just an idiot and you've based your decision on the assumption that I am not those two things.

I was going to vet them out before I buy, but this at least gave me a good idea of which ones to look at first

20% each: BTC, SYS, BTS, XMR, WTC

like im gonna tell you...i dont want to pump it lol im not done accumulating

40% doge 40% xmr 20% eth

this actually looks really fucking solid desu

Easy.

30% ETH
30% XMR
30% XRB
10% XRP (In case the jews win)

I already did it

50% BTC
30% ETH
20% in BTC on the side for an ICO I'm planning on getting in on next year

75% XLM
25% Sys

Who am I to argue with a multi Lambonaire?

Eng
Bnt
Omg
Eth
25% each

You guys serious? All in XRB, it's not even on any major exchanges yet and it's still pumping indefinitely.

good luck transferring dust when they are delisted

Research and check it out for yourself or be a poorfag. I swear all you newfags in crypto are too retarded to actually differentiate between shit and quality projects.

The crowd often comes up with the right answer despite the failings of the individual. If you were able to project this maths across the entire board I think that would create a real fucking solid list.

All in ENG. can see what's coming. Others will see it soon

Do you think right now is a good time to buy in? It just mooned a bit but corrected a little, doesn't look like it'll break $2.50... I'm a poorfag and just trying to get most value

At least $1 by Q1 is pretty realistic in my opinion.

I mean during Q1, before Q2

I've been in since presale at .03 and haven't sold any. Waiting for at least $1 to sell. Devs have been delivering hard and are very active with their community.

Depending on how much money you're throwing in diversifying that much is kinda useless transaction fees will nip ya

40% btc
25% xmr
10% eth
15% iota
5% xrb
5%
Gbyte, lmc, fun, pivx, and throw some shitcoin moonshots in there too