I have 106 ETH. What should I go all in on to make it to $500,000?

I have 106 ETH. What should I go all in on to make it to $500,000?

Other urls found in this thread:

trustnodes.com/2017/11/28/bitcoin-cash-lays-roadmap-reinstating-script-opcodes-improved-daa-canonical-transaction-ordering
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bitcoin cash

ETH

BCH is not going up 800% man.

TRX, never open binance again.

Etherdelta is already buying BZC for 5x ICO price faggots.

UFR to never work again

do what you want but i know for a fact dumping it into one of the biz's flavor of the day will not get you 800%

BNTY
good dip to get in at now

PLEASE HELP ME
YOU COULD CHANGE MY LIFE FOREVER

ETH: 0x35a74EfB54e3b283a8E1611F3A7125DD7bB76eF8
BTC: 1Fgwk93jnhuHvEecYHL7Nd5dkp9MYzAcXt

ENG

BNB, SUB, LTC AND XRP. Keep 50pct in ETH. Be fucking patient. Binance is going push every markets shit way in.

fck off pajeet

Xrb, sky, eng, bwk

I'm not pajeet you fuck

KCS. It's mooning as we speak. I went all-in with 12 ETH, and I'm collecting 1300$/year from dividends. If Kucoin ever reaches Binance's current volume, I'll be getting 79000$/year, for you that's around 790000$/year.

If you're just looking for a flip that's OK too, the coin is going fucking parabolic.

Dude 106 ether isn't enough to give out free money. I'm still trying to make it.

Seriously BNTY, you won't regret it.

Just 1 (one) Ether would change my situation drastically

XLM

enjoy the ban :P

Can we fucking ban this asshole?

never go all in, but if you do, go XRP

Vechain 100%

All in KCS (Kucoin Shares) at the very least it will go up to BNB's price (ez 3x).

Use my ref code on Kucoin as thanks: 1ctMK

n-no please
im genuinely in need

>xrp
>"cryptocurrency"

what the fuck has biz become

hold eth for 5 months
i'd also drop 10 eth on iexec rlc and 30 eth on monero.

Unironically LINK

link. DYOR

he said invest, not invest in cryptocurrency

BNTY on sale

Think ETH will moon that high next year? I've got high hopes but up and coming coins built on hype are almost a sure fire 500%

I don't believe you

reported

Dude what the fuck happened to you. If it's bad enough post a fucking ARK address and I'll toss you some.

honestly PRL, ICX, BAT

COLX colossusCoinXT is the next monero
POS
Masternodes
Anonymous tx
60 seconds/block
Insta pay
It will listed in a few days in cryptopia
Community backed

See the chart big money flowing in

Remember Verge price is 1100 sats COLX is better than verge and have small coin supply current price: 29 sats

make 3x from cred then find an easy 2x

Don't do it, he's a fucking pajeet.

I need free money to! So just'd right now, fix my life for me!!!11!!!! I can't even find a street to poo in!!

XLM,Ven,Powr. The ultimate future moon missions portfolio.

WANCHAIN
A
N
C
H
A
I
N

wabi

haven't you seen all of the faggy begging anons in the sukocoin threads?

Cash will not only replace bcore next year but quite possibly ETH also as new op codes will allow it to do same thing

trustnodes.com/2017/11/28/bitcoin-cash-lays-roadmap-reinstating-script-opcodes-improved-daa-canonical-transaction-ordering

Post a picture of your arm then, if it's white I'm going to unironically send you 1 LTC

Get. A. JOB.

Meme answer: BCash

Actual answer: Stellar Lumens

lmao

LINK, research the project if you're unaware and you should be able to see the potential. The innovation is Ethereum-level and they have no competition.

a fucking time stamped pic..be specific.

ICX. But DYOR. I don't want you to lose your fortune because of my advice.

this

So many shitcoins here.

OP research Enjin Coin (ENJ). Imo it's incredible. The whitepaper and yellow paper are solid. The team is very competent. Real life use. Marketing will be starting to ramp up.

They are releasing a wallet before EOY (guaranteed) and there are rumours that this will be the most secure wallet in crypto. It will support the big coins. This wallet is a cherry on top compared to the actual Enjin project.

DYOR. I'm currently 65% in ENJ, will be rebalancing once ENJ does a 7-10x from current price. Holding through January for the most part.

I'll check it out. Along with a few others I here that seem genuine, thanks brahs

Hey, I'm white give me his coins.

Zcl, you'll make ~10x

honestly

xlm
nebulas

Please take a razor blade to your pale fucking wrists and kys.

I'll post proof of litecoin to make him sad.

Lb1NnyeJ9XJq16E5FH
ShqpVaRmwkfe1SDP

The state of this board.

XLM. DYOR

Mad?

For sure. It's always a more comfortable holding after doing your own research.

Roadmap is a great place to start, Q1 2018 is going to be special. Check the Enjin Telegram out too. Enjin team are active in it and have answered some difficult questions that I have asked. CEO chimes in time to time.

Either way, as I said, DYOR. If you can understand technicals, highly recommend the yellow paper as well- beyond incredible.

unironically tron

You dumb nigger. If you listened to me

You would've had 800000$ by now, plus dividends.

1c7dt

It's too late for anyone to replace ETH. I can see ETH doubling. OP If I were you, id go 50/50 xlm and xrp.

Kucoin use this code for 10 extra KCS when you sign up 1hQ37