Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1801: Jump Up, Super Star Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

>I could buy an Exalted slapping around Scion.

Yes, and no. Exalted don't have the right abilities to kill him.

They might be able to mess with him socially, if they got their before golden morning.

Jumpers!

What does your hero or villain costume look like?
Spandex or power armor? Cape? Hood?
Masked or unmasked?
Toolbelt or powers/spells?

How old is Sakura at the earliest and latest starting points in Fate Zero?

How does the Canon Companion option work if we take the +0 drawback to do all the previous Grail Wars?

She's like 6 or something.

Pic related is one of the many different Masked Hero forms I take on! Using the Mask Change power/item from Duel Monsters: The Heroes (where all the other forms are displayed), I can take on up to nine different Masked Forms, including pic related. And that's not even mentioning the impressive base form armor!
Power armour, and masked! I have to keep my secret identity a secret, after all.
Hmm...I suppose a mix of both? My different Masked Forms all use powers, sure, but I wouldn't be able to use those masks without my belt. Besides, while my base form's abilities are impressive, being able to push someone to a fair bit above peak human, I usually use gadgets to back it up for when I can't use my masks for whatever reason. So, yeah, both.

6 or so I believe. 7 at latest.

You'll eventually meet them in the 4th war.

You can enter Fate/Zero anywhere from two years before Sakura is born on up to age five. She'll be six when the Fourth war begins, and sixteen when the Fifth begins in F/SN.

Does that mean if you decide to take someone with canon companion, you can't butterfly them away by murdering their ancestors in the previous Grail Wars?

Well, they'd probably still appear somehow by that time.

Is the guy who made the Destiny Jump around? I'd like to ask some stuff about the setting.

>Scaled the Wall + Only Humen from Majikoi
>Gamer's Body
>Lose life energy/force instead of being injured
>Life-or-death can "never run dry"
:^)

I just stole Raven's look, except I wear pants.

I mean, I guess that precludes me from turning into some kind of leg-themed superhero, but I like pants.

So we've chased off OA and Red again. Who's the next target?

KOTOR.

Why not Val?

Can the technique from Time For a Comeback be taught to others?

Actually, going by that, could we take Natalia as a Companion? Since you'd be able to meet her before she dies if you took the +0 Drawback, and she otherwise meets the conditions for canon companion.

Bancho.

Red when she comes back tomorrow. She's at that perfect mindset where we can get more stuff out of her.

Hey Val? A quick question about how dream cycles and a Jumper Servant.

For those Jumpers who decided to be a Servant but tie their legends and stuff to known heroes/mythologies what kinds of dreams would their masters get of them?

Sorry if it's a little unclear, but let's use my Jumper Servant as an example.

I'm an Archer who is accidentally summoned by Rin before the Fifth HGW, I built my legend as the last student of Scáthatch, but was eventually forgotten because the AoG had ended just as he came back from Dun Scáith. He became the first of the Nameless Heroes, random people who would something heroic/impossible once and then fade back into the masses of people around them.

Now would Rin dream of the life of this nameless student as he journeyed to Dun Scáith, suffered training under Scáthatch, and then return only to find that his existence is more or less rejected because he was too impossible to exist so everything he was capable of doing was a trick of some sort, but then decided to be a wandering hero anyways, because people needed help and protecting still.

Or would Rin dream of my journey as a Jumper through Worlds she would never believe existed until she summoned me.

Or would it be a blend of both somehow?

You don't understand, user.

As we're chasing off everybody else worth keeping, Tera's just going to keep staying. He's literally got a dependence on this place.

Yes, there are lots of combos with HP bar perks that make you immortal. Like any perk that says you have to be reduced to tiny bits to die, since HP bars mean that your body can't actually be cut up.

Potentially, yes. They're unlikely to use it anywhere near as good as you and it'll be more like the canon version.

Sure thing.

Up to you, your master can either dream of your false history or your actual memories.

I agree that this SHOULD happen, but is right.

Don't have a dedicated hero or villain outfit, though I should look into doing that. I generally look like Prototype Gilgamesh, since Gilgamesh insists that, as his master, I look good at all time as a reflection on him. Annoyed at first, but it grew on me.

Are there any perks that increase the control you have over your own abilities?

Me.

I feel so neglected.

Despite the fact that this place is bad for him, and everyone, including his therapist, has told him this.

So what are some good early jumps for telekinesis because i want to reach omnikinesis as early as possible?

Could you explain what the boosted version of Mercenary Attitude to Training does? Or give an example or two? Cause I'm not quite grokking it. Like, would seeing a fireball allow you to understand the secrets of fire magic? Or a Hokuto Skinken technique to understand the intricacies of chi (flow)?

>Up to you, your master can either dream of your false history or your actual memories.
Sweet, thanks for the answer Val!

Perhaps but they could use bullshit to beat up the Avatar, sure they'll die if they don't run before they run out of motes but only after giving him a rather brutal (if ultimately ineffective) beating.

What do you mean by "omnikinesis"? Is this something you got off a wiki?

>Yes, and no. Exalted don't have the right abilities to kill him.
>They might be able to mess with him socially, if they got their before golden morning.
Infernal wielding Green Sun Nimbus Flare with the appropriate upgrade charms might be able to harm Scions real body by attacking the projection.

Socially I could see some exalts convincing him to either kill himself or go to sleep permanently.

Ted from Accounting. Seriously, fuck that guy.

I seriously doubt shitposters COULD drive off Tera. Even if they all ganged up on him. Even when he's been advised by medical professionals to leave, he just keeps coming back. I guess even memes can't do everything.

Fine Control from...Superman, I believe?

The base version just lets you copy and use whatever you were looking at, you don't get any real skill with it. The upgraded version, so long as you understand the basic concepts and it's not totally alien, will allow you to totally understand the core ideas and so on of what you copy. meaning that when you copy something, you can use it at the level of a master instead of only knowing about the uses you saw your opponent do. Pretty much like if you'd extensively trained in all the uses of the things you copied, even if you only just copied it.

Destiny Jump? What do you got to ask about, no one else give a shit about it but I might be able to help out if it's just Setting stuff.

Not them, but personally, I've always assumed those would just stop working. Or just act like pic-related, or those slime enemies that gradually become more and more slimes.

Is it wrong to start a harem in Animal Crossing?

Thanks Val for making high powered jumps, and looking forward to your Angry Days jump. One day Jumpers will be able to pack 12 universes into a really strong punch.

>soul cartel
Aagh, don't tempt me like this man.

Also, I seriously cannot believe they wrote it as Angry Days.

So I finally got around to reading the Evangelion jump and discovered it has a fanfic option. I'm so tempted to take it and go to Aeon Entelechy Evangelion since I find it so much more interesting than regular Evangelion. However if I do that then I'm almost practically guaranteed to either die, have my soul devoured, or being driven completely mad. On the other hand Aeon Entelechy Evangelion is just so interesting.

Unfortunately he left so it will never be updated and as a result Destiny will forever have such a shit jump.

You can already do that with Saint Seiya and High School DxD. Eight Sense plus God Cloth plus Boosted Gear plus Ophis power infusion. Put it all together and you should be able to pack multiple universes worth of destructive power into your blows.

ProtoGil is stylish as fuck.

Val, why'd you have to go and ruin everything by making high-powered jumps? I'm not looking forward to your Does Irae jump. We had a nice thing going here that might've lasted for several years, instead of eventually being able to mug Eru for his lunch money.

My Battle Thong. I call it the war purse.

No. It's wrong to finish your harem in Animal Crossing. Animal Crossing rejects all endings.

>Does Irae

Should I jump The Room? I'm not sure I can take it.

Nobody cares about your shit anymore, Red.

You can't. You fucking pussy. If you don't know if you can handle The Wiseau, you can't.

>No. It's wrong to finish your harem in Animal Crossing
So Isabelle and Ankha would never accept being part of such a small harem?

I'm surprised nobody has used it to go to Adeptus Evangelion.

Do you just read every Manhwa/Manga there is?

Crap. Personally I wanted to ask about if we could bend the Light towards Sword Logic and take the power of Crota ourselves using the research done by Toland the Shattered and held by Eris Morne in combination to the Perks Ingenuity, Lost and found, and Cryptarch’s teaching. I mean the Gaurdians did manage to do it during Crota's End, though they didn't take their place by right as the true God-King of Crota's throneworld to Toland's fury, and they also managed to produce something like the Dreadfang.

I guess that could be used to go to a specific game run couldn't it? Granted I can't think of any good ones besides the ones I've been in, which if you take bias away were pretty cliche.

Uh...I do read quite a lot, yeah.

I'm surprised there isn't an Adeptus Eva jump.

Seems like kind of a silly thing to say when we just spent 2+ threads arguing about "her shit", as it were.

Exactly. You need at least 2 other dogs and 3 more cats. Those are social animals.

>Aagh, don't tempt me like this man.
Wuv ya val

You Nikamoth and NuBee are like the holy trinity

>You can already do that with Saint Seiya and High School DxD. Eight Sense plus God Cloth plus Boosted Gear plus Ophis power infusion. Put it all together and you should be able to pack multiple universes worth of destructive power into your blows.

Thanks, then again you could also do that with multiple universes inside you

One of these days maybe Dooly the Dinosaur or Gwedopang and his homies might show up

Yeah, and it's made this place worse.

Think about it for a second.

Why NikaMoth?

I can't think of more settings with cute dog and cat furries though. Non-OC ones.

I've only seen one episode of Dooly, sorry.

Seeing as Toland the Shattered managed to pull it off, the Vex did it with Quria, Blade Transform, and the Guardians have done it twice with Crota and Oryx I'd say it's pretty possible just with those Perks. This brings up the fact that a Guardian with their own Throneworld would be both an Exile, because that's what the Vangaurd did to Toland for his Hive Research, and one of the most powerful beings in the Solar System, because having a Throneworld would be like being a Mini Devil Tiger from Exalted.

I went for the "intimidating hero" look. Thanks to shapeshifting clothing, changing is easy; the costume consists of full-body "spandex" (thicker, more Man Of Steel reboot style with the underwear on the inside where it belongs) in Tron Legacy colors (black, blue, white) with only neck and head exposed.

Visible accessories include a toolbelt and optionally either a cape (the latter only after perks that could keep it from being a hazard) or fully enclosed armor (think Iron Man style but again in Tron Legacy colors) depending on the situation.

They seem tight

>sorry.
Das Awite, plenty of other Dinos out there needing love. Also thanks for your contributions and have a great weekend.

Give Bee more honey

Gon is good though

Always like well wishes. You too user.

Honey and sugar aplenty.

Social animals will make packs out of anything. Just throw some kemonomimi in there and things will even out.

...Are you from reddit?

Not that there's a problem with that, just curious.

>Gon is good though
Niice

>Honey and sugar aplenty.
Watch out for wasps

SB

Are there any perks good for rediscovering powers when under the effects of memory loss drawbacks?

>Like any perk that says you have to be reduced to tiny bits to die, since HP bars mean that your body can't actually be cut up.

Personally I'd be worried that when the HP bar runs out, the body would lose the HP protection effect. Might want to grab a 1-up first if you're going to test that.

>rediscovering powers when under the effects of memory loss drawbacks?

Would be nice if you pick up a Stand from JJBA that can talk to you for reminding purposes and such

SO how would Gil fight without access to the GoB anyways? He isn't going to use Ea without a command seal or a silver tongue.

Nigga goes old school, beats things to death with his bare fists and throws.

What jumps give the best Breakfast options?

Not both?

Are there any perks that can create new worlds or alternate dimensions?

No, absolutely not

I would imagine the Stand will also have their memories wiped as they would be a part of you. Also how would you remember to use your stand or that you have one?

Occasionally

Val made Shin Godzilla that allows you to make a universe inside of your form

Val truly is history's greatest monster

>Also how would you remember to use your stand or that you have one?

Don't they float around you like 24/7?

You might want to tinker with that stand a bit

Perks for it? Not that I know of.
But, hey. Could always have your AI companion call you on your omni-tool. (This is the first step of Contingency Plan Tabula Rasa.)

Ah, you from Batavia?

Zootopia has a drawback options to make the people more human.

>Val truly is history's greatest monster
One of the best

Best dutch colony

I said no OC, all the named characters in that are boys, or a sheep and some rabbits.

Aldnoah Zero has Luxuries From Earth.
Dragon Ball Z has Feast For A Saiyan.

Every jump made by other jumpmakers is a jump that can't be made by Val. Something to keep in mind.

Every minute you waste here is just making it that much harder for you to ever make something of yourself.

The Solar answer answer is always World-Scarring Solar Glory + Guarding Star Tactics + Yozi Fighting Principle (this one in particular completely bypasses the whole point of the avatar). When it isn't, it's Power From Darkness to learn a better Charm, or Cast Out Beyond Regard to make him Malfeas' problem.

Infernals have to go at it sideways but with Heuristic Logos Shintai set to mind control, you can just make him sudoku. Or use Life-Denying Hate to cut his regen, Despair-Choked Spirit Maiming to kill his will and the Golden Years Tarnished Black tree to bully him into death. Also one of the Infernal Monster Style techniques was designed to literally shatter the Surrender Oaths, so theoretically you might be able to build something with Malfean essence to punch the avatar into a poral and then go Demon Emperor and radiate his core.

I want to say something nice about Abyssals, but they care more about being edgy than actually having good perfect/wide scale kill Charms. Solars are somehow better at rapid annihilation than they've ever been shown to be without resorting to an artifact like the Cold House or the Great Contagion.

Sids don't have the firepower to blast him away, but could just keep him too confused to hurt anything.

Lunars and DBs are fucked.

But the best part of Raven's look is the pantslessness. Pants are unbefitting of a superior lifeform

>EAM DOES MATTER
....Eternal Arms Mastership? Why wouldn't it?

Kars, is that you?