Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1802: Don't Forget Your Hockey Mask Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SpnWwqwwkTU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you wear when you go killin', Jumpers?

Tell me about your companions you weren't sure about at first, but ended up being glad to have along.
Pic possibly related.

I thought most stuff was fission based in Fallout? The only thing I know is fusion are the fusion cores used in power armor.

...Which, conveniently, is basically what I'm looking for. Completely forgot about those.

Looks like it's four votes Mummy Trilogy, six votes Hellboy (Cinematic), one vote both so far.

>Pic possibly related.

Well... I... uh... Fuck

>So wait, what do Palladium/"Badassium" actually do, then?
It's a reference to debunked cold fusion theories where a metallic catalyst was able to induce hydrogen fusion on its surface when used as an electrode. The most popular catalyst in these experiments was palladium, thus its use in the arc reactor. It's therefore possible that the arc reactor is a cold fusion power generator, using insights into the exotic physics of the MCU attained by studying the Tesseract/Space Gem to make the low energy nuclear reaction produce net power.

I strip down to my boots,it helps me feel the kill.

It's a much better version of the ARC reactor. using the Tesseract as a basis/template.

There are "microfusion cells" used to power some of the energy weapons.

Killer Instinct has exactly what you need, actually. It's also chest mounted, 10% of it's output render your day-to-day functions tireless and at the cost of risking a meltdown can double your speed, strength and let you shoot nuclear lasers.

>Bond Level 1
>Bond Level 3
>Bond Level 5

>I strip down to my boots

... what in the actual fuck?

proper footwear is a must when chasing victim through they wilderness

I thought you were dead

hellClawboots from infernal's+fashion from high school of the dead. I only feel naked without them

Bass/Forte can be an asshole sometimes, but boy was I glad he was with us when we were fighting the armies of Neo Arcadia. He's gotten better over time, though he's still kind of a jerk.

No, I just started working again.

Society-2
Ricrod-0

...okay Bancho.

Are you the muffin man now?

What's that?

So after some looking and some comments I've lost a bit of hype for the YJ beetle armor. Whats the best huamn-scale tech-based armor we have? I need an upgrade.

Listen.

Listen Ricrod.

You need to learn to just ignore the madness that is Bancho. For your own health and sanity.

I was Originally raised in a Naturalist household somethings stick with you, you know?

Where can I fit up a slutty Jason?

So /jc/, I've been trying to houserule a 0CP stipend mode, and I wanted to know if any of you had any ideas on what "advantages" could be granted to compensate for the lost CP.
I've already thought of removing the drawback limit, as that's basically a necessity, but I wanted some "interesting" advantages, not really useful as much as just unique.
Any ideas?

>Naturalist household

Wasn't your mom a clown? And your dad a hardboiled black man?

That's not very naturalistic.

I'm fond of the armored combat suits from Legacy of the Aldenata. Their most basic weapon hits with the force of an artillery barrage and it only goes up from there, they've got armor and shielding to match, lots of cool sensor modes to see anything, flight capability, AI tactical support, holographic camouflage, flamethrower armpits...they're full of delightful toys.

All the Kamen Rider jumps

What the fuck are you on about?

Oh, and before I forget again: here's Friday the 13th for the new thread.

My mom is a hippie before she's a clown even if she was a fairly big name clown, and my dad is OG Punk so most of his aesthetic is taking care of with a leather vest, Coils of wire in his dreads and some wristbands but at home we were usually naked.

I think he wants to do a chain with no CP given and only taking drawbacks would give him points to buy powers. But he wants to know if there are any advantages to it.

Ever had a companion that you really wanted to take along with you, but their personality or the setting didn't allow it? (setting =/= rules, so pod wouldn't help)

How did you handle it?

>at home we were usually naked

...what?

Where I can get a waifu version of Jason?

The man who makes things in his bakery. Also the guy who can also make giant gingerbread men who are alive.

what do you think I meant by naturalist household?

There aren't Affordable nudist colonies in New Jersey.

OK, sorry I wasn't clear enough, but I've been trying to do a chain where every jump I don't have any starting CP, and instead have to take drawbacks, it's really just a personal challenge thing.
But I also noticed that having at best 600CP isn't enough to survive quite a few jumps, so I removed the drawback limit.
After doing so, I started considering adding other houserules, so I wanted to know if any of you had suggestions for things I could add, specifically something more along the lines of "interesting" than "powerful".
Sorry for the autism, hope that clears it up.

>The man who makes things in his bakery

Sadly no. I'm working as a lawyer again, but this time with less morals or self-respect

You're starting to scare me, and I saw a killer just yesterday.

it's just the human body there's nothing to be scared of!

>Where I can get a waifu version of Jason?
Just... the Friday the 13th jump?

Buy a new companion, give her the Teenager background for the Sexy perk and get her the Revenant/Wraith stuff with a machete.

How often do we have to kill someone with the murderer drawback?

Thank you, user.

No, I meant of your morals.

Good idea.

In that trail, I haven't been around for tha past few (?) threads, did anything interesting happened?

(Me)
Thanks that's what I was asking for, sorry for the 'tism.

The Universal Drawback Supplement has a few good chain wide drawbacks. You could always have a permanent case of Setting Amnesia or some such.

Val used one of Red's ideas to powerwank and threw her under the bus, prompting several threads' worth of argument. Also, OAA left, unfortunately.

>this time with less morals or self-respect
Either family law or working for the gov't.

I think we should have passed that point a long time ago Shouldn't we? My jumper has done some pretty messed up stuff

government lawyers get a PENSION! don't knock it it's a rare bit of security in this world

>literally just making shit up

Friday the 13th. Use the companion creation option and give her all of the Psycho perks.

Alternatively, pay an additional 300 CP and give her Revenant instead of Brute. Use the remaining 300 CP to give her Sexy and some combination of the 100 CP General Perks or a Machete. Personally, I'd skip the machete, but you do you.

Your Waifu Voorhees awaits.

One every week or so to be safe.

We got a KonaSuba jump?

>for the gov't.

... I sold my soul, didn't I?

Thanks you for your assistance.

>thinks back to when the Friday the 13th game first came out
>the abject terror of Jason, a seemingly unstoppable engine of destruction and death
>no one knew the tricks of the game, so every match was made up of traveling in packs, "please god let Jason kill the other person", hiding in closets, and frantically running for your life
>figured out how to call the cops!
>figured out how to escape in the car without Jason smashing your shit
>assholes began to flood the game
>lot less fun
>now it's no fun
>and it's dying
Makes me sad.

And I got me Aqua! Why am I proud of that? Maybe down the line I can get her some intelligence perks.

Are there any jumps where you could just aimlessly wander for the entire time and be satisfied?

Failing that any place where humans are unique and the locals would be surprised you exist. Basically somewhere humans are nothing more than myth and

Thanks, I'll give it a look.

Yes. That's what lawyers do. There is no job in law that leaves people clean, from social workers on up.

Elite Dangerous, Star Trek, Star Wars, Hero BBS... Really any space opera and many fantasy settings for the first.

For the second... NieR A and CATastrophe?

Yeah, Val released it a few days (a week?) ago. It's in the uploads folder.

Any of the D&D I tend to just wander aimlessly. Must of the fantasy jumps such as One Piece, KonoSuba, Avatar (LAB and Korra), anything in space (Star Trek and Star Wars), any Online game world... Okay, unless there is a very good reason to stay put in a town I will wander around and check out my new world. I mean for the most part I will only be there once.

But it's what happened, user. Don't be a revisionist.

It is located in the SB drive.

Called it.
Look, son, is the paychck fat?
Is the work reliable?
Are you the one going to families and telling them their premiums are going to price them out, or their water is no longer safe to drink?
Don't worry about it kill them, you gotta make a living you are damned anyway, stack your paper and get out when the time is good rape ALL the bodies.

>Where I can get a waifu version of Jason?
For optimal results: create a warrior NPC in Overlord, then jump Friday the 13th and do . That'll give you an insane insanely loyal waifu that in addition to being actually unstoppable, and fit and sexy as fuck will also be a only bodyguard / assassin / brutesquad you'll ever need.

Houserule Mode: Go Friday the 13th first, because its pretty awesome, and houserule that companions imported as NPCs in Overlord also get the fanatical loyalty trait that regular NPCs do.

Pretty sure user knows that, given they posted it in response to someone asking if anything interesting happened over the last few threads.

Oh, my bad.

Nah, keep her dumb as a box of rocks. It's better comedy that way.

Majikoi and Dragonball GT got a capstone booster added to both. I think princess user made another update and cataquack did one for Donkey Kong I believe? Probably wrong on that last one.

You're right. For some reason he typed "un" in front of "fortunately".

>Elite Dangerous
The aesthetic and design of ships in that verse is horrible. But at least it's playable. DAMN YOU ROBERTS!

I would at least like to bring her up to common sense level of smarts.But how to get her to not attack every demon and undead she sees? Would taking Aqua directly to Overlord (Series) be a good idea? Could be fun to watch.

>you are damned anyway

How funny user. Tell what's your workplace.

>princess user

Cool, I have been waiting for that.

>Would taking Aqua directly to Overlord (Series) be a good idea?
It's a hilariously bad idea, so of course you should do it.

No wonder you’re all kinds of fucked up. Your mom probably did bunch of drugs. I bet your dad isn’t your real dad. I bet your mom’s vagina was like a clown car.

Did Val ever mention the name of they surprise jump she's been working on?

His dad wasn't his "real" dad. He's said as much several times.

I a thinking of making her an NPC so she couldn't outright kill Mamonga, but she can still torture and make the other NPCs lives hell. Just imagine using her in the fight with Shalltear. That God Blow of her's is meant to one shot demons and undead. Then I sit back and lte the other NPCs fear Aqua.

She would mess everything up. Seeing how majority of AoG is undead or demons, she would be super effective against them. I bet she could even set up her cult again. Best part would be she would do all this unintentially too.

>Your mom probably did bunch of drugs.

it was the 60s and she was a very active Member of the young persons International party,she was Socially obligated to do ridiculous amounts of drugs.

>I bet your dad isn’t your real dad.

I have gone on record as saying he's my stepdad. but he is the only father I've ever known and he put in the work of raising Me from when I was very small so he gets the dad title.

>I bet your mom’s vagina was like a clown car.

yeah I popped right out.

You'd be fucked up too, if your mom was basically Pennywise.
youtube.com/watch?v=SpnWwqwwkTU

>Dragonball GT got a capstone booster added
Can you post it?

Unless you houserule something, making her an NPC won't do that. It's only the NPCs created by the AOO SB's, thus the ones in the jump, that have those loyalty benefits and restrictions.

Yeah, here you go.

It's also located on /jc/'s drive, so I don't see a problem with just looking it over.

Yeah, it's only new companions made with the custom NPC option that get the loyalty bonus, imported ones are the same as ever. What you want is to import her in Oreimo as your little sister, so that she gets the "looks up to you and respects you and does everything you tell her" bit.

Thanks.

Can you post the Majikoi one?

Please?

Okay, okay. How about I just take the drawback that makes me us the enemy of AoG. Killing Mamonga and the entirety of the NPCs would be an epic fight. Aqua can get her worshipers and Jumpchan get a show.

No.

Are there any powers that can fuse dimensions or transport large country sized areas into another dimension?

So why does everyone "hate" bancho?
is this a meme i've never gotten?

I used to be pretty awful I'm doing better but people still remember it and I still screw up some Times

...okay

Timmy and company's harassment of jumpmakers could be viewed as a mild imitation of bancho's past actions.

>I strip down to my boots,it helps me feel the kill.
Gee, I wonder why.