Xenophilia Thread

Because apparently Veeky Forums is okay with monstergirls. Post the hottest (board-appropriate) non-human ladies you know, with bonus points for official artwork that makes the non-human ladies look sexy.

Also, talk about the Veeky Forums appropriateness of xenophila; have you ever encountered cross-species couples in your games? Ever played a xenophile (yes, human/elf counts)? Can you think of any appropriate plot hooks revolving around interspecies couples, marriages or children?

Fag

A royal couple of decidedly non-compatible species wants to make a legitimate biological heir. But the only ones who might know magic to allow for such progeny to exist are the incunabula, who reside in the Shadowfell's Underdark. Only your party has the strength and the courage to venture to the cavernous underbelly of the Land of the Dead and barter with these reclusive sages.

>Because apparently Veeky Forums is okay with monstergirls

Why do I have the feeling that OP made this thread because he got mad about a post in another thread?

Does a noble in love with an orphan hunter count?

No, just skeptical of the claim.

Are they different races? Then yes. If they're the same race, then no.

>The Peasantry
>even remotely comparable to The Nobility
How slanderous!

Humanoid xenos are not real xenos. They're just the product of uncreative writers

I'm convinced OP created this thread just to dump these shitty monstergirl pictures

what your thoughts on female tiefling tail going down their butt and wrapping around their thigh.

>Humanoid xenos are not real xenos. They're just the product of horny artists

FTFY

Can them change specific aspects of their bodies? Like eye colour, skin tone,
genitalia or facial features?

Current character I'm playing is a Goliath Barbearian married to a Dwarven diplomat.

BY VRACCAS WHAT A WOMAN

I could never really tell if this was a dwarf or not but I've always preferred dwarfs as being a little on the tall side.

The hottest half-elf.

fuck off

Damn son!
a
m
n

s
o
n
!

You really weren't kidding, user.

Yes.

4e dwarf women were very much in touch with their feminine side. I'd post more, but my network spazzes out if I try to upload pictures at this time of day.

And now he's done. Like all waifufags ought to be.

>done
Dead, even. Fucking phone.

Press F to pay respects.

Why not just go to /d/

YOU SEE THE HIPBONES ON THAT LASS

F

F

This
/d/'s monster girl thread is great and furshit actually gets deleted there

F

I love centaurs. I get to fuck horse pussy while holding on to horse ass, but there are still human boobs and intellect enough to pass the Harkness test. Best parts of both woman and horse.