What's this all about Kucoin...

What's this all about Kucoin? First i've heard of it & multiple threads are shilling the fuck out of their referral codes

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S378fwJsWSwXq4yVXqwFYc4fN9d9ju9XG4FvDV3n0hA/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you get a percentage of the exchange's fees in the coin's respective volume. i.e. if BNTY is getting more volume than NEO, your KCS dividend, if you will, is going to have more BNTY than NEO because the exchange got more fees in BNTY.

It's a cool way to diversify into many shitcoins without spending money and if binance coin is any indicator, it should take off.

Obligatory referral code: 1aHsx

code should still have double-bonus enabled, I believe

this is now a referral thread

1c3c2

It's literally all bots and kids who never did the math on dividends. KCS is total garbage at the current price

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S378fwJsWSwXq4yVXqwFYc4fN9d9ju9XG4FvDV3n0hA/edit#gid=0

1c4hH

1bf7t

Alright boys get it rolling.
1bs65

8-9% ROI/Year (not accounting moons/dips, dumping obvious shit-coins for other investments etc) is garbage?

hmmmmmm

It is but the price is only going up. FOMO is hard

kek

1M7uh you just made another gj :). Great site.

It has other uses, though those are more useful to larger traders. 30% reduced fee is very helpful when arbitraging, especially when BNB's bonus is halved. KCS also aren't consumed to save fees. Holding a large number of KCS also unlocks privileges like your own investment advisor, though that's for native Chinese people.

at this price you'll only get 10% annual return with dividends if the exchange goes 5x in volume.

and what if KCS goes from my initial $2 investment to $6.30 like I predict?

Get initial investment back; enjoy free dividends and potentially more moon in KCS

it's a no-brainer. Wouldn't buy right now with the pump but put your orders at $2.90ish and thank me later.

It's a great exchange that's growing quickly under the model of actually giving people what they want. Pretty cool, easy 100x.

But why would any bother to sell the coin? It just seems like a good hold.

Kucoin ref link 1bQPf

Will pay 2 KCS shares with for anyone post your kcs wallet

Yeah I agree, it's easy to sell low for your 3x gains, but this exchange is just at it's beginnings so you could easily be regretting selling.

I'd like to see your math on dividends. If you think 8% is trash you're a street retard. And if you think the dividend won't rise consider the upcoming NEO ico's, and the fact that nobody else is likely to list them.

You all haven't seen anything yet. Wait till XRB hits the exchange. Volume is going to shoot through the roof. Each KCS token is going to produce more and more income. They will be in high demand as a result. KuCoin just tweeted that they'll be upgrading their servers. That's great, they're going to need the fastest servers around.

Ponzi, so get in quick with ref 1de5x

I remember when I was 15 and thought everything was a ponzi scheme.

Choo chooo!

1dud1

get in here!
got that goood invite.
1c6r3

1Q554 come on guys lets get train going

1c7Qa

This. Just having XRB in the Kucoin exchange will bring in many people.

1bfMK

1cHbg