Am I missing something here? How did this shitcoin explode so fast?

Am I missing something here? How did this shitcoin explode so fast?

Also if I go to there Reddit, they have a fuck ton of subscribers and they all keep talking about leaving bitcoin for this, like it’s going to dethrone BTC?

Something doesn’t seem right. Also it only trades on its own shit exchange?

I’ve been balls deep in ICX to even notice. The fuck is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rai_stones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just buy, read later.

This is the dragon slayer.

>havent noticed XRB yet
>fucking lost cause

it's traded primarily on 1 exchange that exists for the sole purpose of trading that coin. you do the math.

YOU HAVEN'T BOUGHT XRB YET?!!

Mostly due to artificial shortages. Shutting down trading for hours or days at a time while people want to buy.

Its unprecedented and makes no sense.

The desktop wallet is shit and Bitgrail and Mercatox are shit exchanges too

Shit head that was weeks ago, an eternity in crypto world. Don't be salty you were not vigilant enough to buy in.

>the i missed out on XRB starterpack
kek

how long does withdrw take on mercatox?

just sold XRB for BCH and I'm trying to move it to bittrex, but it's taking forever and saying "processing".. nothing on bittrex yet, it's been about 10 minutes.

In terms of tech, it’s the best pure currency coin. Literally instant and fee-less.

There is no reason it shouldn’t be in the top 5. Bitcoin’s first-mover so whatever, I’m not going to make any bold claims about XRB dethroning it. But the arguments for Litecoin and BCash to be up there based on their transaction time or some bullshit is all moot, RaiBlocks beats them all.

Not everyone can have lambos user

Maybe I'll donate 0.0000000000001 XRB to these fags in the future

BTC is sort of essential for all exchanges so its not going away any time soon, but DAGs will conquer crypto in 2018.

XRB will at a minimum hit $23 as it gets to the same market cap as IOTA, and has a ton more potential given its energy efficient, feeless, instant, and capable of being upgraded to handle quantum computers unlike BTC or any other non-DAG crypto.

XRP will be in the top 10 in no time, and might even reach XRP levels of market cap pumping into the triple digits.

Buy now, and then hold through the binance dump and all the way to october and you'll thank me.

Your a faggot, buy now or cry later

bc it does its fucking job. no gimmicks

You missed out on bitcoin 2.0.

Sorry kiddo.

It's going to be at 19k next year.
It's basically bitcoin with better transaction process, faster, cheaper... and it actually works?

How do we know? We moved funds TO the wallet after buying it on the exchange and it was instant.

Oh well, I guess it's back to the 9-5 for you. Enjoy sub $15 an hour work.

everything faster and cheaper than btc when the volume is a fraction of BTC. I have 10 million rabbitcoins to sell you BTW user.

when does it hit binance?

Bruh to reach IOTA mcap it'd need to get to $75 not $23 rofl.

Not saying that it won't but thats the truth

So pardon my ignorance, but some developer was just able to make a coin with instant transactions and no fees?

Why can’t any of the other cryptos with their millions of dollars raised or gotten from on investors do this. What makes XRB so special in how they have coded the network?

I don’t get it.

I see you haven't done your research.

This is why you weren't able to get in early. Stay salty, bitch.

Bcecause this coin fucks.

Xrp is in top 3 and is looking to dETHrone Ethereum

Bro. Read the fucking whitepaper. Stop asking people to spoon feed you. You can even google a youtube video of a guy reading the whitepaper to you

I am just pissed that this is only listed on pajeet exchanges so I couldnt get in on it. I missed the boat hard but hopefully ICX can keep generating big profits over my low investment.

Aight. Seems too good to be true but I’ll look into it. I just can’t believe all these billion dollar projects can’t do this shit and some random ass nigger does

It's actually designed to just be a currency. Not all the extra bloated bullshit that EtheriumShartLamboCoin is

lmao i wanna get in xrb too but im just not sure. seems a bit sketch

It was a community driven project, and has been in development since 2014.

it's name is fucking shit though it sounds asian or something. should be called Coinblocks or something wtf is rai?

Since I don't se a ICON thread here: it is a good buy at 3841 sat on binance?

I've got $1000 that I'm looking to go all in on either XRP or XRB. Which one do I dive into, and why?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rai_stones
It's named after this.

So all the coins are distributed? No mining or staking?

>It's actually designed to just be a currency.
>Completely deflationary and as such all the coins that will ever exist are already owned by people

You get currencies to use them, not hoard them. That shit's even worse than BTC

XRB is growing as a substantially faster rate than XRP and you could possibly double your money in the middle of January. I bought in 3 days ago and I already have.

Yeah it's another premined shitcoin.

it's getting attention because a normie reddit meme spread that it was the thinking man's alternative to Litecoin, which was the thinking man's alternative to Bitcoin.

Good point. Its about utility

>you get currencies to use them, not hoard them
>not hoard them
>he doesn't hoard currency
nocoin poorfag detected

Should have used ETH to transfer.

did we not fucking tell you to get in every day this week???

You would get the banker coin over the chad coin with all the memes and hype? Look at XRB's CMC chart, it does well when BTC is rising or falling, whether all other alts are getting slaughtered or not. Still plenty of upshot left as it hasn't been put on larger exchanges yet. It's a working product that shills itself, instant decentralized fee-less transactions. Biz started shilling this as the next IOTA a month ago, and so far those brilliant biztards have been right. It can reach IOTA's market cap at the very least. Get on or stay poor.

estimated to be first half of january

I'm in crypto, but by design deflationary coins with a max supply make for a shit currency. Coins like Monero with a set amount of coins minted per block gives minor levels of inflation that percentage-wise decreases over time, but still is able to make up for potential lost coins. People might actually use that shit as a currency

What do u think gave btc value u stupid fuck? U think btc would be worth anything had a few people just held the supply?

They disabled the faucet and burnt most of the remaining undistributed amount back in October.

You just sold XRB for a shit tier fork of BTC and you're complaining about SPEED?

Get fucking used to it.

if you missed this then you're probably missing others as well, join our server to get the best results 3SZxb2C

It will implode after Binance dump.

Because they were actual engineers instead of timeshare pushers and marketing majors from Florida.

XRB will 10x much sooner than XRP will from this point forward.

>It does well
The exchangelet is artificially shielding the coin from the real world, kek.

This guy is essentially Richard Hendrix from Silicon Valley.

>or stay poor.

Thanks Pajeet

It's not a shit coin by any means, but it's sitting at a heavily manipulated market value because it's only available on 2 shady exchanges with low liquidity. I expect the value to drop a good bit when it hits a more popular exchange since the whales will unload and move on to the next coin. If you're not in XRB by now, it's probably safer to just wait until it gets added to a real exchange.

i mean hurr durr its LE FREE TRANSACTIONS it's going to lambo land buy buy it's new buttcoin stay poor !!! XDXD

I hope so, I will go 100% in XRB if that happens. The hype is real, top 5 is within reach.

only available on shitty scam exchanges

=

artificial supply constraints

=

unnatural price inflation

It will definitely see a dump after the binance add, whenever that happens, but the tech is too good to not rebound.

My magic beans are growing.

That's what I was afraid of. I was bout to sign up on PajeetGrail and FOMO my entire stack in, but I'll take my chances of paying more or less when it hits binance

The thing is there is no word at all if and when it will get listed on Binance. Ride the pump now - there's no news on the horizon.

I think he meant XRB not P that first time. If so, he is correct

There isn't anything scammy about the exchanges, they just look like shit and have low volume. But the volume has been increasing week over week as demand for XRB has surged. XRB is number six on solume.io, that and the tech is the real reason it is consistently mooning. No reason at all this can't reach IOTA/ADA level marketcap or greater, it's actually a working product.

A week ago I said it will be at least $10 when it hits Binance.

It's over $15 now already. I'm thinking it could be $30 or more by then now.

It doubled in 2 days.

>It goes up which means it's good long-term

Guess Verge isn't a complete shitcoin

lol underrated.

I can't see why it wouldn't. Binance is the top exchange. When it breaks into the top 20 why wouldn't it get added at some point?

Gonna buy some of this with my bitcoin trash, though knowing my luck it will stop its constant moon the moment i buy it

>Richard Hendrix

Yup, and he has a vision he's trying to fulfill. Look up his LinkedIn, he's a god-tier developer. Also, he personally hand-picked the 12 other developers that are currently working full time on XRB.

Look at the fucking charts faggot, there is no comparing a one-tweet-by-Mcaffe-pump vs a coin that has been consistently rising for a month based on organic word of mouth growth.

It's the whole DAG programming thing - same thing with IOTA when it was first getting popular. Only 1 or 2 exchanges traded it because it's complex to implement. 9/10 cryptos are forks and are readily implemented. It's the 1/10 you've got to be on the look out for.

I finally bailed on my BCH at a major loss.

Made it back within days on XRB.

I fell for the hype about BCH mooning on coinbase.

>based on organic word of mouth growth.

Or maybe the fact that it was completely premined which means easy hoarding to keep price up and is only on a couple exchanges which means price is also easy to manipulate

But go on tell me to stay poor or some shit

"Premined"

Probably had the most fair distribution of any crypto in existence. Distributed via captcha faucet to poor 3rd worlders who worked it like a job.

It has the best distribution by far. No rich dudes buying all the supply with ICO and presale and shit

Just tried to buy, I have to buy at least 10? I'm fucking poor, this sucks, would have to use my bitcoin as well, not sure what to do now

>I have to buy at least 10?

Wait seriously? That explains a lot

I'll send you 1 XRB if I can

they could call it cuck bucks for all i care, it fucking works and thats all that matters

As much as I like Raiblocks. This really does feel like its a bit premature. This is a pretty high valuation for something that's really in its development infancy and doesn't technically do anything yet (in the sense that you can't use at any merchants or as a reserve currency like BTC/ETH/LTC/BCH). The tech is definitely unique though and seems to work well at the current transaction levels.

>infancy
>worked on for 3 years

fuck off rakesh. go have a shit in the street.

Wew lad, really? I dunno if mercatox does lower minimum buys, will have to find out

xrb_1p5wzmwpjomy6bahnf3qkeby8id33oeu5pma9qufou358grnnx8dy6c939xr

Pretty fucking fast huh?

Holy fucking shit I already received it, that's amazingly fast. Thanks dude!

No problem, I'm genuinely excited about this project.

Xrb can buy me a 2014 Knight XV.. fuck I love my life right now. I happy I listened to the shilling, but probably selling. I want that fucking truck..

3 years yes, but it was mostly 1 developer part time up until recently no? The tech works for sure, but you can't look at the wallet or website and act like its so far along in its journey. If you showed this to a normie they wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole yet.

>2014 Knight XV

Lol what the fuck is this? I love it.

Again to be clear I'm in Raiblocks, think its awesome, and want it to succeed. Just agreeing with the sentiment that this valuation does seem a touch premature and artificially manipulated. Not that I have any intention of selling whatsoever.

go to CMC. look at top 10 market cap other than fucking BTC/ETH/LTC and show me a product that is any more polished.

fucking productless Cardano?
fucking high fee Monero?
fucking DASH? LOL
(((ripple)))?
mr i dump at the top Litecoin?

fuck off concern fudding streetshittingnigger.

>Shitting on other people when all you do is cheerleader post XRB memes to try and convince other people to just on the 'moon mission'

>Shitting on your portfolio by not being all in on XRB before it went up a fucking bajillion percent this month.

Right bro? Fucking personal tank. I'm so tempted to sell. lambos are for beta cucks. I'm up 1600% on xrb just shy of a mill

Wow you're really gonna lump Monero into your argument? All credibility lost.

Listen retard. Take a look at Monero's wallet. Take a look at Monero's site. They're polished and give a sense of credibility and trust. We need to get there with Raiblocks.

This isn't FUD dumbass. If anything my message to people is "if it goes down because its a bit overbought right now, don't panic sell and just buy more".

>just shy of a mil

Jesus, atleast sell some of that

To prevent spam they added some PoW to every transaction apparently. Could be interesting, if you have fast enough computers you can still easily spam the shit out of the network. The only problem with XRB is the spam attack, everything else seems fine.

Says the increasingly nervous man for the 7th time this week

muhhhhh monero and btc level fees. buuuuut buuuuut it has really good privacy and usecase! ignore all the fees guize! privacy!