Hello guys! I'd like to inform you that one of my favorite projects TRON (TRX)...

Hello guys! I'd like to inform you that one of my favorite projects TRON (TRX), has slowly been raising in value for the past 30 minutes because of the CEO's livestream that had around 50k views.

Apparently they've got a bunch of good news lined up (even a game next week!), and maybe you'd like to participate in helping the price grow organically. No false hopes of a "moon" here, just the chance to be a part of a young project that has the opportunity to grow in value with your help.

> :-)

I'm in for 0.1 BTC

Throwing 500 at it. Fuck it

samefag bagholder detected

Genuine post, will invest .25 BTC

I might’ve actually just been successfully shilled

I'm gonna be honest, I'd thought I was gonna get shit on. I only hold 50k and got in at 70 sats, I think it's a pretty nice project with decent potential.

i bought 20k tron at it's low today

What things are gonna come outta Tron my dude genuinely curious.

bought 20k at 100sat
after i did research into it im kinda mad im still hodling 100 iota which i could have pumped into trx

The CEO retweeted this a few mins ago.

they want to make the data you create and possess on the internet owned by everyone. no one will have ownership or authority over you.

I bought 2k tron last week. Can't wait for my Lambo!

Actually just poor, but I believe

60 transaction speed of eth
game release next week
"HUGE" exchange listing in january

literly if you cant get in now you miss the rocket
might drop a little bit more in the next few days but after that it will most likely compete with eth for the crown of smartcontracts

Coinbase INC?

This is the most positive thread I’ve ever seen on Veeky Forums, I’ll read a bit more about it I guess

Yeah, CEO said it would match ripples txp (1500), and have a similar transaction burn system to help alleviate it's large coin count.

It's a good note to add that he used to be the Asian lead for XRP, but left with a few other investors to start Tron.

There's a lot of speculation about coinbase, I think the project is a bit too young. Although it does follow almost every requirement to be added onto Coinbase.

It's important to note that Feng Li, one of the major investors for Tron, is also an investor in both Ripple and Coinbase. XRP is almost destined to go on CB soon, but it also gives high hopes for Tron as well.

I was leaning in on buying some, but fuck it I'm sure it'll 2x come January. Bought 100k

Not a big computer guy. How did the source code look on it?

fuck it boys, just bought another 600 TRX

Neither am I, I hate reddit but was looking for some feedback on the source since nobody was talking about it. I found this pretty helpful!

thanks just bought 100k

This might actually be the most beneficial thread ive ever seen about tron

that guy has no idea about crypto
tvm he talks about or tron virtual maschine is a vm running the contracts on the network
ethereum does the same with the evm the main difference being that tron has scalability(remember the kittens) and integrates storage into another layer of the whole concept which eth cant which allows for real data workings instead of just contract workings on the vm

I just bought 2000 of these fukn things because of this gaming/entertainment. What do we rkn after a 1 year hodl?

Thanks, I didn't want to be a pajeet or anything. This is one of those projects that has the capital, teams, visions, with a CEO that knows how to market his own company. It's grown pretty fast from it's inception, from here on out it's really just up to word of mouth so more people realize this is a very good and very early project.

So Tron is similar to Ethereum in it's way of running smart contracts on it's network through a virtual machine, but is better because it has improved scalability? Correct me if I'm wrong, would just like to know what to say if I'm asked that by my colleagues.

>This PnD.
Fuck that.

at least $1

Shit that's huge. Makes me feel a little better about this one

I'm not doubting you, and I plan on sitting on it for a year regardless but....... what gives you the impression this coin will shoot up to $1?
>pic unrelated

I think were gonna see a massive pump here soon.

what makes you say that?

No reason in particular. I mean it's still cheap with a large supply and it has good momentum at the moment. Seems like the source code release was positive and Q1 2018 has some good things coming up. It's probably gonna get shilled a lot here and then we will start seeing more FUD. Seems to be the cycle here and on reddit. I'm a believer in the tech and I love the principal of people getting paid for the content the create. I'm in for the long term.

Gotta warn you fucks, if you're buying in now, you'll be holding bags.

Same here user, I work in the film industry and I could totally see that concept being implemented for indie films.

because?

I never thought of that application. I was thinking more art and youtube. Good point user.

Well, they’re not bags if you keep them as 10% of your portfolio for a long term hold. Hopefully in a month or two we’ll see this price and kick ourselves for not purchasing more, remember the ATH (which was 3-4 days ago) is almost 2x what the current price is now.

you know ive noticed something, this garbage coin is only shilled during the early hours of the morning here in the US.
I think it means only chinks and pajeets are shilling this thing up, that should sday enough

It's FUD bro. Ignore. This is a long term investment.

It’s 10:50PM here in LA, I’ve got a flight early in the morning to Miami. I’ll probably stay up all night trying to figure out what smart contracts are so I can better explain to some friends who’ve been badgering me about crypto.

Miami here too, need a ride?

No. TRX was shilled so heavily here at the end of the binance promo, it was crazy. Once that was dumped, the following week (concluding with today) was supposed to bring it to crazy moons.
It's fucking down from the last dump. This shit is chink shilled. I own a few hundred just because they are so cheap, but I'd never recommend anyone to buy this shit over even confido.

tl;dr smart contracts are like little apps that get deployed to the blockchain. people interact with them (use them) by paying gas (ether) to the network. things like ERC-20 tokens in ethereum are just smart contract that keep track of account balances for the holders

There was a contest on binance for the most trading volume of TRX which ended 2 days ago did that affect the price much?

I'm surprised the trading volume hasn't gone down that much since the contest.

Thanks for the information, that’s actually very helpful.

I was under the impression that it was suppressing the price since it was volume based.