VeChain

Did i fell for the meme? Went all in...tell me how fucked i am.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.vechain.com/vechain_national_government_partnership_guian_release.pdf
reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/78p34q/vechain_allinone_thread/
quora.com/Which-cryptocurrency-should-I-invest-in-in-2018-Why/answer/Jim-Breyer
reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7jyyli/summary_of_some_of_waltonchains_government_and/
imgur.com/a/MjvWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm all-in as well. Am I fucked for not putting it into RaiBlocks instead?

I'm also all in.

Wait until Saturday and I will tell you.

I have a strong feeling that the announcement will lead into a sick price increase.

sell the news bro

Usually you are right. But here you will miss out, on a lot of gains since there is so much planned in Jan

>tfw only 4K VEN

Not gun maek it

is the announcement priced in? or should i fill my bags

doubt if you are fucked VEN is a real good one but it pumped pretty hard in the last week dunno what's left

cdn.vechain.com/vechain_national_government_partnership_guian_release.pdf

venbros are all gonna make it

we gon make it senpai
hodl

Who knows. Since there is way more coming in Jan, it doesn't matter. Even Bithump and Bittrex are ready to go, despite the short regulation drama... early Jan and that should be fixed too
Source: Check out the TG grp

im considering going all in and dumping after news since vechain never fails to dissapoint with news

OP you're not fucked. This is one of the best projects in crypto and still undervalued. I've done thorough research into this project and an early investor. I have not sold any off and extremely bullish for January and Q1 2018 in general.

Announcement on the 30th. Follow it, if it's anything like the past announcements and partnerships, the price will continue to moon.

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/78p34q/vechain_allinone_thread/

Enough resources to make you feel fucking comfy knowing that you're holding a coin better than most shit that pajeets shill on this board.

Could be a good strategy. But who knows the real value of VEN / VET.

Yeah i am bullish too.

follow stupid and get fucked

You might elaborate your point of view.

All in as well. We will see 10 dollar real soon. This project will be stupid big.
Normies don't get how huge and well picked the partnerships and goals are.
A 3bn dollar heavy investor that Specializes in the chinese market wrote a positive review.
2018 will be my first million. Thanks to xvg, vet and maybe icx

The news would have to be a SALT tier announcement, followed by actual functionality. Otherwise I'd sell too and buy back at a cheaper price.

Link to said review?

quora.com/Which-cryptocurrency-should-I-invest-in-in-2018-Why/answer/Jim-Breyer

You can look him up. He is the real deal. Even has pics with the chinese president. Is on the forbes 400 list etc. A decade of experience with chink shit.

buy high, sell low

it's not a difficult concept to understand: if you buy a coin at ATH then you're late to the party.

Lol this rise reminds me of OMG but without the stickers and skate board. I day traded that lotto ticket away after buying at $1.20. I'm not doing that with this one.

Walton has a huge advantage over VET. They have patents on the txid reading rfids, so they can implement their blockchain on the foundational layer, through the rfids. VET has to implement through API on the application layer through business centralized control. Because of this, Walton is more secure and decentralized. Walton is also cheaper to implement because they make their own chips. VeChain outsources their chips. Walton is a world-leader in chip technology, and has many big partnerships and govt contracts.

VeChain is fine. But Walton is technologically superior. I don't think anyone here actually debates that. The debate is really over marketing. Walton doesn't market like VeChain does because Walton is B2B while VeChain is B2C. They will both be successful, but Walton's scope is much larger.

Actually, ironically, Walton is better at anti-counterfeiting, which is VeChain's main objective, because there is no human intervention when writing to the blockchain due to how walton is implemented through the foundational layer and since VeChain is implemented through API. Walton allows for true authentication.

But like I said. VET is fine. It's just flashier than Walton and it's getting a lot of attention because of that. Under the hood, Walton has a lot going for it.

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7jyyli/summary_of_some_of_waltonchains_government_and/

So you are missing literally every coin? Love your flawed investment strategy.
You missed XRB XRP and ICX, just the most recent moon missions.

That's way more than salt tier news. Yet alone the node details and rewards would push the price up like shit

This disgusting copy pasta of the WTC marines in every Ven thread

Find a flaw in it?

You clearly haven't done proper research or assessment of the two companies. Then again you're just copying and pasting a comment that has been countered in other threads. OP don't bother with this literal brainlet.

What use has token? And only highest tier MN actually stakes, the rest is loyalty shit tier

Why should i discuss anything with you? You have no knowledge about either project. You are just using random copy pastas to trigger people.

You are right. There is no use, selling all my WTC and VET

Walton has a huge advantage over VET. They have patents on the txid reading rfids, so they can implement their blockchain on the foundational layer, through the rfids. VET has to implement through API on the application layer through business centralized control. Because of this, Walton is more secure and decentralized. Walton is also cheaper to implement because they make their own chips. VeChain outsources their chips. Walton is a world-leader in chip technology, and has many big partnerships and govt contracts.

VeChain is fine. But Walton is technologically superior. I don't think anyone here actually debates that. The debate is really over marketing. Walton doesn't market like VeChain does because Walton is B2B while VeChain is B2C. They will both be successful, but Walton's scope is much larger.

Actually, ironically, Walton is better at anti-counterfeiting, which is VeChain's main objective, because there is no human intervention when writing to the blockchain due to how walton is implemented through the foundational layer and since VeChain is implemented through API. Walton allows for true authentication.

But like I said. VET is fine. It's just flashier than Walton and it's getting a lot of attention because of that. Under the hood, Walton has a lot going for it.

I agree the previous news was huge, but those sell walls were too much for one big exchange. If we see VEN adopted by another big exchange, moon mission incoming. What I’m saying is, with the current state of VEN, the news would have to be along the lines of actual usability for us to see a big price spike.

You realize those aren't real walls right?

Can you explain what those are? I was under the impression a whale was manipulating the market to keep the price low so they (or affiliates) can accumulate as much as possible. Red pill me, user.

Would you recommend getting into WTC at the moment?

yea i would coinnest had WTC at 24 USD before Coinnest had to stop all new sign up's and deposits because of the volume was to much for their systems.

This is only going up.

The currency never reaches the wall. Watch the trading. At 3000 BTC volume, but the bots instantly correct any price increase or decrease that's too much. You can actually trade on this with thin margins also.

I had spare ETH lying around as plying money. Just bought 50 WTC for fun.

I'm someone that got into antshares at $4 and this is giving me the same vibes.

Looking into it more and more, this coin is doing what NEO always wanted but never could.

Top 10 in 2018 seems very likely.

Good job dude, you literally fell for a debunked copy paste. Do some actual research next time.

not copy pasta, go read wtc slack and reddit , example or research

imgur.com/a/MjvWc

also look up what a SEZ is, VEN is a good coin but WTC will win the market cap wars.

I've been on their reddit and like the project, I've DYOR'd it, I just needed a push. I shall endure. I have my lucky Mani Mani Moolah Moolah amulet to protect my gainz.

Walls are touched

with genius

So you’re saying bots are manipulating the price. For what purpose?

I think like what you said before, to accumulate. I can't think of another reason to keep the price so suppressed. Unless it is done by Vechain themselves so that they don't get pumped and dumped.

Also everyone should just ignore the retard in this thread. Best way to shut him up.

Bots, whales, maybe even the fucking Chinese govt... clearly the price is being manipulated. Either way, it’s worth hodling imo. The news is just too good.

Its not priced in due to whales keeping the price low. I have never seen a coin manipulted at this leveles. Nwhen normies find masternodes next year better already have one

Vechain has its own payents on better rfid tech and the company making there chips is the best in world

Walton is more decentrilized but china wants a partner that has control.

Vechain has better partnerships on a National level without a doubt DYOR

Vechain has more B2B then any coin in asia

Vechain already has real world experince in anti counterfeiting.

Walton is a great project and the team over there is awesome.

But this is some next level shit.

go back to redit