Have you ever played with a female GM? How was it?

Have you ever played with a female GM? How was it?

Yes. Fun and very very lewd.

I've never talked to a girl and they scare me.

That is some terrible bait sir, better luck next time. (Or better thread next time)

Only once at
One of the best game I ever had, she set a good tone and the npc's were fun to interact with.

My current one is. She has trouble reigning in the one player who thinks he's deadpool and isn't funny enough to make the annoying/shit parts tolerable and is a bit bad at the maths (her parents were the type where the moment she started struggling they assumed she was special ed and had her put in courses where they didn't do the sensible thing by just finding alternate means of teaching her and just gave her simple classes she was smart enough to coast through). I am correcting this second matter and she is well on her way.

Aside from that it's a pretty standard plot of "heroes take jobs to do shit and get phat loot, accidentally stumble on bigger plots here and there" that isn't particularly unique or inspired, but it's fun enough and she's good at making memorable NPCs and villains.

Yes, a couple of times. The last one was a bit mental, as in very low stress threshold especially for a GM - , but the game was still good, her plot was good.

Once.
It was a pretty good game.
It was sort of what you'd expect from the broad averages of psychological differences between men and women, to be honest. The game had a big focus on cooperation with factions and planning ahead, plus some good intrigue.

>Have you ever played with a female GM?
>ever played with a female GM
>played with a female
>female GM
>ever

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*at a convention fuck
It was an horror game with some dark humour, we either played old men or kid, the three other player played young kids all the banter was absolutly hilarious

Yes. It was normal except more shopkeepers were women.

>Yes. Fun and very very lewd.
elaborate

>Have you ever played with a female GM?
Yes.

>How was it?
Very vaginal.

>alright guys you go into the vagina cave and fight the vagina monsters and loot 50 gold vaginas and a +2 vagina, that's 1000 vagina points for everyone oh wow user looks like you gained another level in vagina

> Came in with a character in mind
> She had made a character for me
> Got stupidly drunk
> Somehow wound up LARPing in the middle of the session
> Got sacrificed irl to summon Satan or some shit

Honestly it wasn't that great of a time

It was ok.

>DM makes your character
I cannot recall a single time this hasn't ended poorly for me.

My gf often DMs and she's better than me at it.

Once at a get together. It was okay. We didn't really get too far but she was real descriptive of the surroundings and things like that but kind of a weenie, letting the players walk on her. I hope she's still out there and not a burn out.

Reading threads like this always makes me wonder how much of shit going in them is memes and shitposting, and how much actual, real disfunctionality of certain people.

> Everyone in that room is definitely college age

Yes, I like to have my players run one-shot games every now and again, a while back one of them picked Night Witches as her one-shot. It went really well.

How many times have you been sacrificed to Satan?

It's a p common meme on Veeky Forums to reply to a bait thread with a reasoned response or some of your own bait, elevating in hyperbole as far as you can without letting on that you're not talking about a true story.

tl;dr 90% of the replies are either honest "had one, was fun", a guy That GM with the pronouns reversed for relevance, or a funny story meant to produce equal amounts hate and keks.

Me or my character?

Yes, Little Fears. And it was scary as hell.

Yes, it was good.

I'd assume it would be very good because women who genuinely want to be taken seriously tend to really work hard, or terrible because most women just want attention but don't want to do any actual work.

Full of cliches done straight and very vanilla by Veeky Forums's standards. I decided to play rather than trying to subvert things - at first to just give her a chance, but then because I was genuinely enjoying myself that way.

Once. It was a high fatality game about courtly intrigue in a quite high fantasy kingdom and I think she was at least slightly drunk for most of it.

I can not stress how high fatality it was. Holy shit I think she was getting off on killing us.

It was set over several years. Each session was over several months to 2 years with no real consistency in the passage of time. I think I managed to get one of my dudes to last a total of 3 years (then he got poisoned). I got slightly pissed off at writing new characters.

Wasn't until some time later I played Long Live the Queen and it all started to seem VERY familiar even down to a few of the names.

Game would have been improved considerably if our resident autismatron ham-planet That Guy had been less of a creepy twat.

I rolled random characters for a test session with a new squad. With class, race, background and stats rolled, it was a mixed bag of a barbarian entertainer human (non-feat), gnome outlander rogue etc.

After the test session, I offered a session zero where we could work out a campain and make characters, but they wanted to move on with their current characters.

Actually, they managed to rationalize their uncommon combinations into fun original character. It's pretty cool to see that they preferred these literally random characters over designing their own.

I've had two female GM's, one which we still play with. Both were good, the former took great pain to actually build setpieces for the minis to fight on, the other's great at number crunching.

Twice. Both were great.

Once I accidentally fucking Henderson'd the Pathfinder AP Hell's Vengeance.

The other time was, bizarrely, an incredibly well-run horror game using All Outta Bubblegum, of all systems.

>minis
REEEEEEE

I'm a woman and I can guarantee I'm better at your hobby than you are, you awkward slime of a man.
Go out and touch a boob so you can stop flooding Veeky Forums with your insecure 'what are women' threads.

>Go out and touch a boob
t. Harvey Weinstein

Trying way too hard, friend.

Besides, now that quest threads are banned on Veeky Forums, low-effort bait threads are the only entertaining thing on the board.

There are females in this hobby?

Why don't you piss off back to your ghetto than?

Yes. She could not improvise at all and kept putting herself into stupid situations that she didn't know how to get out off. Funny times.

Yes. Little sister of my GF.

She was pretty good, all said and done. I've played with better GMs, but she was definitely not an amateur.

Top kek

I've had two very different experiences. The first was in a very rules light, mostly freeform game run by two girls who were essentially heterosexual life-partners or whatever. They were very creative and fun people to be around, and they knew how to carry a plot. One of them was particularly tight with me and we watched badly dubbed hentai anime for fun a lot.

The second time I ended up in a girl's game literally everything in the game was out to fuck the PCs, including the magical creatures, and the NPCs would decide on a whim that you were their true love and try to rape you while everyone in the crowd cheered. It was awful and I'd never join another of her campaigns again.

I've had just as good and just as terrible GMs of the male persuassion, so I don't think it has anything to do with their gender.

The only two women GMs I've met were controlling megalomania MY story types where you were set pieces at best. And one was a pre op psycho, yet the less scary of the two.

The worst though was a dude who built castle ravenstein from foam core, has burnished an entire table map and had paintings from majoring in art all over. Being an artist myself I was appreciative of the time and effort but not overly impressed with the college tier paintings or the D&D props. He was so offended that I didn't melt with admiration and gush with praise at his pieces, especially the table (which was clearly time intensive but not any more complex than a high school woodshop project), that he didn't tell me about session 0 and instead played with two players "he'd found" after talking to me, the smallest campaign I've ever heard of.

That guy gets the most female GM award in my book.

>a +2 vagina

She gave me a handjob after a session and said she would give me an in-game bonus if she could put her fimgers in my ass.

Once, but it was our first session and none of us had ever played before so all we really did was create characters and that's it.

Well did you let her?

Are we talking stacking bonus per finger taken or simple one-time yes/no bonus?

Once, it was shit.
What we thought would be a sci-fi adventure in space was just a zombie filled dungeoncrawl inside a spaceship.

Once. She had the most weird, almost seemingly fucking random world you could think of - I wouldn't doubt it was dreamed up in some kind of LSD trip. The best way I can describe it is a blend of fantasy and sci-fi where there is absolutely no such thing as a 'normal' or 'routine' day.

But in all honesty, I think that her preferences for the gaming world she presented were more influenced by her age and the older generation of gaming she was from than her gender. She was witty and clever, though, and good at improvising and thinking on her feet (but then, in a world as completely random as hers, improvising wasn't hard at all).

>try to rape you.
Okay what the fuck? Was she a chubby nerdy gm or just a regular girl who was venting her kinks ala magical realm?

One of my players, who sometimes GM. She's a great GM, but can't help to put some political shit in all her adventures.
We even had to save Marx from the evil lord running the city.

Yes. It was very good.

Why is there always these kinds of posts on Veeky Forums where it's impossible not to picture a fat bearded man in a dark basement typing out things like this with trembling fingers and breathing heavily

I had a change to get into a Star Wars RPG with a female GM. But beforehand I learned from a mutual friend that she was a sadist whose primary fun was to torture the PCs.

Best game I ever played had a female GM.
She designed the scenario herself, but only knew a few of the rules. So she took one rule and stretched it in ways I never imagined. The conflicts were anything but stereotypical. Half the time the thing I was fighting wouldn't even be a monster, it would be a seductress, or a bramble wall, or a high pressure salesman.
It was phenomenal, a one-of-a-kind experience.
Even she couldn't redux it, a reboot failed. As a game designer, it really made me think outside the box, and also that I will probably need to hire her someday, because her ideas were way better than any of mine.

She was a second generation GM, so it was a very old school, unforgiving game. It was probably the best campaign I've been in, and it's left me over-prepared for any game since.
Now I always get asked why I've bought so many mundane items, and now dungeons are streamlined down to combat encounters with a boss at the end.

She was a weeb girl on too much shoujo. She basically wanted to run romance plots using male NPCs but roleplayed then all like assholes. I guess she might have been operating on weird shoujo logic where a guy who forcefully drags a girl into interactions is a heartthrob and not a psycho

Was the second campaign set in the MGE universe?

Yes, and she is a pink haired feminist too. And really, the only big difference in her game vs. guys is that the Kingdom is ruled by a Queen and the captain of the guard is a woman. But that is about it. We've had a sorceress who summoned a Succubus she lost control of and A mad druid whose soul is scattered around in the body of insects.

I played a few session with a female gm. It wasn't all that different from my other experiences. She kept a lot more notes and did railroad a bit, but I don't necessarily think her gender was the cause of that.
Unfortunately I had to quit after a few sessions because of my schooling.

No.

The system was a mish mash of 3.5, Pathfinder and 4e... Because she didn't want to tell any of her players no on what they wanted to play. She had an all knowing Drow NPC bitch that was not divine in any way. Had a player roll to use his spell to dispose of a corpse which "missed" and caused the building to set on fire, leading to a dwarven city in the underdark to burn to the ground...

So, yeah... Not great.

Yeah, it went fine, no different than a male GM really.

My mom GMs sometimes. She's pretty good at it too.

Huge mistake letting women GM.

no, I felt horrible afterwards as I knew she was dating someone else.

Your thread got pruned yesterday faggot. Get out of here with your badwrongfun.

yes, it was fun

My first group. Loved it. She's a huge bull dyke though so idk if that really counts?

ARRRRR PEEEEEEE GEEEEEEEEE

Whats with fagget mods and their heavy censorship? Ive had 5 threads or replies deleted in the last two weeks. Do they have a hard-on for me? Or is Veeky Forums now part of the nu-tg

No. I know three girls who are interested in roleplaying, two of them are too busy with their job, and one is too shy for GMing and more interested in playing as I GM.

Twice. One was cancer. Absolute fucking cancer with dumb sex jokes every minute, terrible enemies, and just a waste of time.

One was good. It was political intrigue and she was very good at being descriptive about the setting, areas, and "tone" of people as we tried to manuever around backstabbers all the time. So, she was great for that kinda game. The fighting parts were a bit dull or handwaved, but overall good campaign.

Are you the moron trying to post those images of someone answering questions over discord? Because if so, you deserve it for making bait threads. I can't peer into the mind of the people who clean up after this place, but that thread about how "wominz don't know how to play Deendee cuz they don't focus on heroics or combat" was cancer and I'm happy it didn't last.

I'm sure you'll be rewarded with sex if you keep defending women on the Internet. Such a gentleman.

Joined a game last month, chick DM, actually really good, the plot was a little small town murder mystery for my taste, but the characters were fun, and she was amenable to letting me RP stuff into exsistance(Bag of Tricks, I pulled a Giant goat three times from it off rolls, now it's the same soul every time, hes a badass) the problem I've noticed, she doesn't rein in that guy(in game name of ___ the douchbag sorc, who spends most of his screen time tricking the bartender from the opening scene inn into giving him free drinks), or that girl (pacifist half orc cleric who smashes everything and everyone). Oh and we haven't played since the first session, because of either the DM, "not feeling like it" or that girl not being able to come to the previously agreeed upon Sat night every other week, because weee getting drunk! I had fun though ....

I'm sure you've had sex with actual girls in real life. That's why you're so cool and nice to everyone.

user, if your posts ever did anything it's make actual white knights and feminists look good. I don't think anyone on this board would defend you if they could see your shitty screenshots.

It's a matter of board quality, anyways. If you had been asking questions of a dude just to make a badwrongfun thread about him I would've saged you just as easily.

Veeky Forums isn't here to validate you. Chop you dick off and cry to tumblr.

>Ive had 5 threads or replies deleted in the last two weeks. Do they have a hard-on for me?
Gee I wonder

Huh, neat. So I'm not the only one.

Probably the best DM I've ever had. Ran a two year long game that took us from little upstarts going around as swords for hire, to founding a country, a religion, and a new god, while saving a large part of the world from a madman bent on domination and destruction.

Could also run OWoD from memory alone. Attempted a campaign in it, was fun till we had to stop due to her boyfriend dumping her and ruining any form of the campaign getting back on track. We all moved away from the house we were sharing shortly after.

All the male DMs i've had, all seven of them across 3 different states, always had issues with inappropriate lewd stuff (not to be confused with just lewd stuff), weird house rules that fucked everything up, and nonsensical and really bad worldbuilding. Grognards are basically the worst DMs to get.

>little sister of my GF
>She was pretty good
I know what you meant, but my mind went somewhere else.
Sounds like someone had a good Christmas last year.

Twice.

The first one was meh, started off strong but then couldn't improvise her way out of a wet paper bag, so anytime anything unexpected happened things kind of dragged to a halt as she mulled over the situation. Also had a weird thing with this dmpc. It died like 4 sessions in.

The second one was better (and cuter) and had an interesting plotline, but was she was pretty terrible at balancing combat or doing even simple math so we constantly had to correct her.

Mature Students.

Fingers? Put your whole hand up there bitch.

> mixing anything with 4e

Is this a joke? Might as well let me bring warhammer army.

>female GM
Ugh. Not even I am that desperate fo ra game.

Once. It was a little fears campaign. She used great music and set the lighting up in the room to cast these really tall shadows. It really set the mood. As we'd progress through our personal storylines she'd give us all items of importance our characters had on them that she'd made herself.
I'd love to play with her again, but I had to move.

Sounds great, user. I want to steal the items thing. What'd she give you?

Only once at a convention. It was horrible and arbitrary.

Yes. It was Pathfinder. Dropped.

To preface, little fears is essentially you play as little kids who're trapped in the warp. Full primordial fears kinda place.
My character was an orphan with a teddy bear being the last thing he had from his parents. He was also a huge weeb. We were fighting one of the 7 Kings when she had me roll for ... something. I forget what. I rolled really high and she gets this big smile. She hands me this small white teddy bear she'd made and starts talking about how as my character squeezes it for reassurance it felt different.
I'm looking the thing over, gobsmacked at this point and realize it has a compartment. Inside is her take on the OG ultraman's transformation device. It even lit up and shit.
Character gets a hero suit and gets bonuses on his roll through the fight.
Another player got their character's doll, custom made and I helped with that one. It took a lot of work.

She co-GMed a 5e campaign with her boyfriend, who's our forever GM.

It was pretty fucking great. The campaign had a really cool atmosphere and everyone RPed super well. Sadly the campaign was put on hiatus due to college bullshit, and then eventually cancelled.

I had hoped we would revisit the campaign someday, because I loved the setting and our characters (my PC ended up being my favorite PC I've played), but our forever GM decided to spoil the rest of the plot and the fact that one of our PCs was doing shady shit behind the scenes, and would eventually betray us. So we can't exactly go back to it now.

Any particular reason, or do you just find girls icky because you're a fag?

Was it the original game or was it Nightmare Edition? The 7 kings are from the original (and the reason that version was controversial), but I've seen people run NE with its tone and use them as antagonists (except for lust, because nobody in their sane mind would run him)

The idea of actually having the toys is great, though.

Don't feed the wildlife, user. All he wanted were (you)s and now he's going to come back for more.

Not user, but I never read the original version. Fill me in? Who are they? I'm guessing they're some kind of horrific seven deadly sins meets satan things?

I know.
I'm just bored and need something to poke at.

Here's an idea: don't poke it.