Tfw managing over $300,000 in family friend's money into cryptocurrency

>tfw managing over $300,000 in family friend's money into cryptocurrency

How fucked am I? I have no idea what I'm doing, I'm a 22 year old NEET managing a fuckton of money with no license

I have a personal portfolio of $100,000+ myself

Just play it safe and do arbitrage, or all in doge

Just put it all in a low risk coin like monero you fucking retard

buy confido

send here freind i make yur famly rich and richer now come send the coins to me freind

40% ICX, 20% BTC 40% ETH 20% XRP

done and done

never invest a family member's/friend's money for them. you're just asking to get JUSTed and shot.

Have a profitable exit strategy if things go sideways with those trades.

Well yeah, I'm not retarded and play it extremely conservative (by crypto standards).

I'm just concerned about taxes and getting fucked by the government for some reason.

You do realize you are becoming Bernie Madoff. It is illegal to manage other peoples money. I suggest you hand it over to them. You're not a legal hedge fund.

unless they pay you.

When investing in crypto, you got to give 120%.

50/50 eth and xmr. Gonna beat every other normie stock investment of 2018 by good margins. Done deal

you're 100% a fucking idiot to the extreme. you're anxiety over losing somebody else's money is going to make you fuck up so bad.

and that's not even considering the fact you have no clue what you are doing.

source: 22 year old who doesn't know what the fuck he is doing.

Your Hindu is dripping, you might want to do something about that.

if you're in burgerland, i believe that it's illegal to manage another person's money without some special license.

>Illegal

Fuck! I bought some S&P500 index funds for my Mom cause she isn't tech savvy. How fucked am I?

Exactly. I'm making them phat money back, but I just don't want to get JUSTed by the government for operating without a license

dont worry the IRS wont come after NEETs. hide behind 6 proxies and take your gains and move to indonesia

Haha oh fuck, man you're going to be personally responsible for the a fuck ton of taxes. Because of that, for your family members to break even you're going to have to at least 2x all that money. So hopefully they understand that you will have to take a large chunk of their earnings just to cover your tax bill.

>hiding behind a (known amount) of proxies
Never gonna make it.

That's a lot of money. Especially family money personally I would of said no, if you lose that, boy oh boy are you going to be mentally fucked.

Pretend that you have been hacked by "chinese pirates" and run with the money. Put it in $AMZN.

Mum has said she wants to put $1000 into crypto next year.

I just want to hold my 20 ark

I think I'm just going to return the money I've made for them. I have a ton of people wanting to be my clients, and I don't want this to turn into a legal/tax nightmare.

You only pay taxes on profits you mong. If you put 1000 dollars in and make 2000, its 30% of the 1000 profit not 30% of the full 2000.

Ohhhhhh. Well that dont sound too bad now.

Still, its a lot of mucking around. Has anyone paid a taxman to do your taxes and had him do crypto? I wonder how theyd react and is theyd even know how to do it properly?

im gonna tell you this

everything's going to be great.

until it's not.

you better know what you're doing.

put it all in ZRX guaranteed returns from all the projects utilizing it

join this server and read the signals + DD yourself
3SZxb2C

>20 year old and have 295k in crypto
>put my life savings into ethereum at the start of this year (avg cost $33 per ETH)
>still depressed

Nicely done user.

I've JUSTed myself over and over, and I have $50,000 now when I could have had $300,000+, but I'm happy as ever and my depression is gone.

(Hint: do NoFap)

My family want me to take over their business in hospitality where i work to get $20 an hour. I'm going to have to start doing 40-50 hour weeks as a general manager position. I don't need this fucking money, and working feels like such a chore now. I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to let down my parents. sorry for the blog post.

You might feel less depressed if you have something to do, though. And worst case scenario you could just quit.

Do you go to the gym?

user , I'm gonna shill my bags.

ICX - Safe bet , will probably be the sole ico in SK. Still not on their exchanges , most korean normies don't bother with binance just like coinbase cucks.

XLM- has a former ripple onventor on their team , IBM support and fucking FIAT exchanges , don't miss this.

ENG- read the WP to fully understand it , made by bunch of MIT grads and world class advisory. Low Market cap atm , easily 10 billion market cap . This is your 40x

Yup, I've been Veeky Forums for the past 4 years. I think i just need to work less. The stress of having to work all these hours and managing a massive portfolio isn't helpful with these cortisol levels. I should add i've been very lazy with lifting since i've become heavily invested in crypto.

>profitable exit strategy
>Veeky Forums

Just buy and hodl and you'll be fine.

have fun with taxes

yours and everyone you are sheltering

>strategy
Scam. No reason to talk to this person again if you fuck them over, might as well disappear when the time comes.

>19 year old
>started crypto last year with 2k
>never went all in. did morning/evening trades aiming for 1% net per day
>portfolio is 100k now.
>have never been depressed and am happy with my current trajectory in life.

looking forward to retiring early and enjoying life.

What the fuck did you invest in? I started with $650 and I need these kinds of gainz

Have you been spending any of it my fellow young wealthy bro? I'm still repping a shitbox car. Even with 300k I haven't been able to justify personal vanity purchases

start stretching out your anus it'll hurt a lot less

you can start by not buying a fucking shitcoin like half the retards in here suggesting

Throw it all on ETH and sleep comfy at night

Faggggg

i haven't really spent much, aside from like a couple hundred every once and a while on dinners and fun shit. I've always been very frugal. i take after my grandfather who was a millionaire and basically hated spending money. he still lived quite nicely but at the end of the day it's the small purchases that soften you up. i still have a 1999 ford ranger that i finally got around to fixing (right rear quarter leaf spring shackle)

i figure i can go higher, so the less i spend the more i can invest and the more money i'll make. i still cash out at a 1% net gain per day (taking into account the trade fees that scrape some off the top. that's 1k tomorrow, and 1.1k the next, etc... i remember back when $100 net was the cash out point and i would start looking at coins to keep an eye on for tomorrow.

at the end of the day i'm just frugal. but don't be a frugal jerk user. the reason you make money is so you can spend it without worrying. but that said you do whatever you think is best. stay conservative is all. getting greedy with your gains looses you money and getting greedy with your money looses you happiness.

You're going to make it my friend. Thanks for the advice, you've been more helpful than you might think.

true if big

before i went in to crypto i made an excell spreadsheet and played around with it simulating trades. i hooked it up to the coinmarketcap api (the prices are different than the exchanges i ended up using, but ultimately it was still a good practice tool. the goal was to learn how to hit 1% net per day. the plan was to do this consistently to get a healthy growth over time. i mean, it's not a perfect market. sometimes (like a few days ago) it just tanks for no reason (although i suspect it was due to Christmas cash outs). but an AVERAGE of 1% per day is still doable, especially because the coin market is just like the stock market but sped up big time. it's not a big feat to aim for 1% per year on the regular stock market, so it's not exactly a feat to aim for 1% per day on the coin market.

long story short i got good at trading by simulating it all first and then once i felt confident (and competent) enough i put in 2k and got to buisiness. payed attention to market dips and bought when it looked like a coin dipped out of nowhere, and then bought in as the correction was happening. if you look at the exchanges there are always a couple of coins that are on their way up. at the end of the day, you're only looking for a 1% increase so it's not exactly slim pickings (but there are some tough days where despite your best efforts you still lose money).

basically i was just cautious and conservative. didn't get greedy.

Did you use her money and its in her name?

no prob my dude. it's good to help people find their way, even if it's just a little bit.