GET READY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

dude holy shit. $25. Wish i had a bittrex account

how high will this go?
should I buy in?
pls no shenanigans

people are buying it for 0.01 BTC on binance WTF

I just saw someone buy 2 trig for like .9 eth LMAO

aahhhhh gotta buyyiittt

it looks like it's dumping, is this worth it?

anyone?

bought at 36k sats its at 43k now holy shit money

Not even 40k at bittrex and its already 53k at binance WTFFF

Do they even have connects with defense contracts? like IBM or lockheed martin?

just sold at 49k sats... man was this easy 30%

>1-hour candles
So was this announced/leaked beforehand or is insider trading the norm on exchanges like Binance?

is it too late?

they tweeted it like 5 minutes before it started, i leave twitter notifications to vibrate on my cell

bump? predictions, will this go up more?

Someone answer this.

How long does it take to transfer TRIG from Bittrex to Binance? Has anyone done this yet?

Just broke the wall at .00040000
get in holy shit

REEEE!!!

I'm sending 0.1 BTC worth as a test. I will send 20 BTC worth if there's still time.

no idea, i think there's time tho, volume is lowering in binance and price is pretty stable.. i would give it a shot, could be an easy 30-40%

So buy on binance?

Dumping my 600 ripple on bittrex and doing this now. Guess I'm all on binance and kucoin now, wish me luck anons

tfw waiting for btc to deposit on bittrex

Holy shit bought on bittrex at .0043 binance is already 10% up from when I started 10 mins ago and is at .008 this might be a 2x.

it looks like it's dumping now, binance is still almost 2x the price on bittrex

I put some of my portfolio in, about 30%, but now wondering if I should go all in?

Too late to buy?

i just went all in at 46000 sats, hold me Veeky Forums

warning I payed fucking 5 trig to withdraw off bittrex but this should still be beyond worth it.

its a 35k sats difference in price... totally worth it

I wish I had gone all in but I threw about 700 in there, let's hope it does something for us

OH FUCK HOW HIGH IS THIS GOING TO GO

wew i just witnessed it drop like a stone just now

It's -22% right now

>people who bought in at $10-11 at the moment

the bittrex arbitrage crowd arrived at binance

just sold for measely profit

it's over now... glad i didn't get greedy this time whew, quickest 30% of my life

Just lost a 3 thousands. That's it I am overdosing on dilaudid tonight. Go all fuck yourself

REMINDER that UTRUST is being listed on Kucoin in 5-6 hours.

Get in early and we'll make it moon mission #3. Get ready to shill on plebbit. This time WE are the first buyers and get the easy 10x.

Fuck my trig still isn't there. Would've been better off leaving on bittrex during the pump after I bought.

hold onto it

Pajeet coin

at what price level did you buy? I wouldn't worry to much about it since it's probably going to rise in price slowly and steadily tomorrow... i mean, it did JUST get listed in one of the largest exchanges in the world

>yfw you bought in at 50000 and dumped at 75000.

thx for the free money pajeets

And just tell me that u sold everything already?

It's crawling back up!

lol thank god could've seen a major loss b/c trig still hasn't arrived.

holy sell wall

shamu is just splashing around holy fuck

welp

MAY THE ARBITRAGE GODS STRIKE YOU DOWN, BITTREX!!!

Fucking RIP your wallet.

i bought in at 69. immediately dropped to 40. checked the website. holyshit what a mess, checked their twitter. holyshit

sold at 50

is it going to go back up on bittrex tonight or am I fucked

I bought that 1200 TRIG when it was $1 each so, pic related.

wow just getting home from wageslaving, looks like you boys had quite a night. I'm going in with 4btc right now because there is no way this is not rebounding hard within a few minutes

this coin is a fucking stupid idea

you're fucked kid

I hope to god it does

Bought the dip. 25 @ .0084 ETH

Why do the coins with nothing but speculation end up mooning? The white paper is generic af and twitter page is shitty milestone updates

> salty no-trigger

Here, have some potato.

For someone who reads technical papers, you can't seem to grasp the basic concept of a coin being adopted on an exchange

>needing a private key to fire your gun

this project is anti-american

Thank you Veeky Forums

binance is on the road to failure with all these shit tier coin listings

It was already on bittrex which imo is a better exchange
The whitepapers support a triggerlock based on what it considers a safe target, this sounds insanely stupid and makes smart guns unmarketable to even the police
It can tell if you have the valid permits while using the gun yet says it is not storing any personal info in the blockchain
Srsly fuck this coin, i wouldnt even pump n dump

>tfw lost .008 trying to move it to binance

You don't have to like it. Bottom line is it's 103 on coinmarketcap. It'll moon to be #50 on coinmarket cap, then you sell and move on with life.

Im the alt coin virgin meme, i try to avoid shitcoins that add restrictions. Its the same reason i wont ride ripple/iota pumps
But damn that moon mission is strong