Pick one or more of your characters you have played recently

Pick one or more of your characters you have played recently.
Now tell the rest of us something that character has kept secret from the rest of the party.

I'll kick this thread off the ground with three characters i play at the moment

>Selina McGowan aka "Sorrow", Human Infiltrator/Hacker, Shadowrun 5e
She got her nickname long before stepping into the shadow community. It has nothing to do with her demeanor but because she used to read a lot of trashy gothic novels in her youth, got ribbed for it and what was supposed to be a taunt turned into a nickname. On a similar note she got the red and black teardrop tattoo under her right eye after losing a drunken bet in her late teens.

>"Drongo Dave", Driver, Apocalypse World game set in Australian outback
70% of the shit he claims he has seen or done is either ethanol-induced dreams or pure bollocks. Sure he's done some crazy shit but nothing like "holding off a gang of mutated Emus trying to hijack his car with a nought but a break-action shotgun and a rusty tire iron".

>Hssissurr, Lizardfolk Monk (Way of the Long Death), DnD 5e
His reason for leaving the monastery wasn't really to find spiritual guidance. He kinda fucked up one evening when on gate duty and let a thief in. The morning after he was kicked out after one of the more powerful relics was missing, along with the "guest" he let through the gate.

Yeshau, Human Paladin, D&D 3.5
He's actually undead

Traveller, thief mostly.
The reason the planetary Governor is after me isn't because I was involved in a famous heist, its actually because I once cut them off in traffic.

Rezan Lightfoot, Halfling Rogue Investigator, 5e
He's so grumpy because a mind-mage forced him to kill his wife.

>John the pilgrim
his wife and son committed incest then took their own lives Romeo and Juliet fashion after they got caught

>Eòin Ar Beannatan, son of Eòin Fo-Chas
The whole party doesn't actually know his given name. I've just been pronouncing it as incomprehensible scottish noises every time someone asks. It helps that he has 7 int.

The bard Dandalor
Was actual asexual all along, went on dates and and had sex only if it would create more inter party drama to spice up the book he was writing on there adventures.

>Lars Winter, Mech Lancer, Battle Century G
He isn't actually missing an eye, he wears the eyepatch to hide his identity as the ace pilot, 'White Blur'. He didn't exactly leave Neo-Scandinavia on the best of terms.
This would have come out eventually, but the game died four sessions in.

>Jaric the Strong
Has an ex-wife and daughter from back in his pirate days. They don't know he's become a paladin since they kicked him out. Still loves his ex, but thinks she hates his guts.

Dragonborn Warlock, he look at the tiefling tail and fill the rear guard. Not much formation.

My character has never told the party the tragedy that is his real name, Mary Sue

This thread is an open invitation for tabletop group drama.

My con man originally was going to keep the fact that he was on the run from a really nasty crime syndicate a secret but considering the fact that the gm made them catch up with and try to kill us a major plot point I don't think that's going to work anymore

The Minotaur Necromancer: Terios
D&D 5E

Party has a big world to explore so we have been a lot of places, and now we move even faster since we have teleport. My secret is that I have vivisected nearly every race we have come across (both male and female), and I leave the bodies strung up in the building I conduct said experiment. All of them are pinned to a wall like a bug behind glass, but the torso is cut open for exploratory purpose.

The only clue is in my spell book behind a cipher of my own design. I have detailed notes on every person/species I have cut into. (party is my bros and would fight to the death for them, but I am all about the pursuit of knowledge; what they don't know won't hurt them!)

One of my paladins was secretly in love with a dragon and his sister

> The Half-Orc Warlord we killed is not actually dead
His brother that we were working for decided to reincarnate him, turned him into a human and send him to live in human lands. It's ironic because he had been campaigning against humans.

He constantly keeps an enchantment up on himself that, upon his death, will teleport his body to his church in the capital city where his acolytes have been given instructions and reagents to reanimate him in that event.

It's just, you know, something that's probably best not to broadcast.

Although my character is the party face, has a high charisma and is an attractive female, she refuses to seduce people or use "feminine charm"
She is also scared of sex because her previous husband was really bad at it and got her pregnant after only a few times

Kek, this. My favourite character's a weak but smart elven wizard who always knows what to do, whereas IRL I'm a jacked borderline idiot drone on a farm.
He's everything I ever wanted to be

Life domain cleric 5e

I first encountered the party a few days after escaping from slavery. I spent most of my life in the basement of a import/export company that was a front for a black market cartel specializing in counterfeit books and art and other fake "legal" things. Why would the cops investigate a book/art salesman when actual bandits and necromancers and stuff are running around?

I escaped one night and didn't have a penny or a friend in the world, and just knew whatever I barely picked up from the books I copied.

So when a crew of interesting looking people swung through town asking questions about rumors and whatnot, I jumped at the opportunity to tag a long and offer my services from what I learned from copying religious texts (level 1 cleric).

The secret is all of this really, I just said I was an orphan, and left out the part about people probably looking for me to reclaim me, that I can't go home out of fear, that I'm afraid of going back, that I have all these strong fear and worry feelings over all this coming back into my life now.

I'm afraid it would be a liability to my new friends if someone from my past found me and learned who I was traveling with. But I'm too afraid to tell them, in case they come to the exact same conclusion and kick me out for their safety.

Once you reach level 10 nothing will be able to stand against you at mortal level, time to go clean up the streets!