Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1805: Perfect Cunt Punt Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kThDxFd1yGk
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, that's rather vulgar. Though thinking about it, it is kind of weird how we have an exceptionally vulgar word for a vagina but not an exceptionally vulgar word for a penis. Like, on the scale of vulgarity it goes vagina>pussy/snatch/twat/whatever (we've got a lot of words for vaginas)>cunt in increasing order of vulgarity, but for penises it just goes penis>dick. We need some more words for penises, and at least one of them should be considered unbelievably foul.

Alright you faggots now we're gonna do things MY way. The Lawyerstein way.

Hands up, pants down, crux get the drugs, ricrod get the hookers.

Lets do this shit right this time.

The equivalent word for penis is cock. They're both insulting and they're both permutations of an animal (cock is obviously rooster, and cunt is a mutation of cunny/coney, which is an old word for rabbit that fell out of use because it was associated so much with vaginas.)

There's lots of Jumps to be a ghost, but do any besides Shaman King and SBURB let you talk to/control/manipulate ghosts?

How does it feel lower lifeforms, knowing you will always be beneath me? You will submit to me a̶n̶d̶ ̶A̶i̶z̶e̶n̶'̶s̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶f̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶.̶

Since it came up last thread, what would be some good rape-focused Noble Phantasms?

You can go to JoJo and get a punchghost.

Any jump with necromancy.

Most jumps with magic have some form of necromancy that focuses on that. Also, it could easily be your purview in any jump that allows you to be a more mystically-based god (Marvel Magic, Percy Jackson, Konasuba, etc.).

Oh, I forgot about cock. But I've never encountered it being treated with the same level of vulgarity as cunt. Maybe the word's just been watered-down by overuse?

Immortal boosted capstone has all the dead that are weaker then you acknowledge you as their royalty, and obey your commands, unless someone your equal or stronger who has a similar effect on the undead comes to contest you. Then you have to deal with them.

No, it's just modern society. Men embrace being called a cock and consider it a joke as much as anything, the modern woman is encouraged to be as fragile and easily offended as any Victorian countess, so they instead decided to ramp up offense to a ridiculous level over the word cunt.

It's cuz no one can beat the cock, not even us.

Uh... what's that from, user?

I will always beneath you Chair-Sama. Holding you up from below.
And exactly where I want to be.

Oh, whoops. It's from Boktai.

generic dungeon crawler And Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? immediately spring to mind

I love those "supernatural creature type X thinks of you as royalty" perks. Especially if you take them for multiple types of creature. It's fun to pop into a world and have angel and demon alike see you as their rightful master and then get very paranoid over what that means.

Doesn't Medb have that? Her chariot abducts people and they can't escape unless they have sex with her, or something? Could have sworn someone said she had something like that.

Go away

There's only one for undead and demons, I believe?

Yes. She also has an NP that's date rape drugs. Never accept a drink from her.

Because guys rock and girls suck, bible says so.

Medb really does deserve to be forcefed cheese until she dies.

Seven Deadly Sins has ones for humans, demons, vampires, fairies, angels/generic celestial beings, and pigs. Put them all together and you can really confuse the entire Dresden Files setting.

>Seven Deadly Sins has ones for humans, demons, vampires, fairies, angels/generic celestial beings, and pigs.
Like, all at once? Or do you have to choose? Why pigs?

>Jumper arrives in setting
>Both angels and demons see them as their master
>Both go to welcome their new lord
>Find out that the other side also sees their new master as master
>their faces when

Why cheese?

Servants are weak to the thing that killed them. Medb was killed by being hit in the head with cheese, so Medb the Servant is weak to cheese.

Jump # 233 Yu Gi Oh (or Children’s Card games are serious business)
Cards: Real Starter Deck – Kaiba
Background: Normal (50)
Hair: Normal
Perks:
*Blend In (0)
*It’s a trap (100)
*Outside battle luck (100)
*Heart of the Cards (600)
Equipment
*Booster packs X 3 (150)

I thought this was going to be a nice vacation. It seemed like a good world to introduce our daughter Racheal to jumping and to more modern worlds. It turns out we both had a lot to learn.

I started the jump by going to the Kame Game shop (actually as Kaiba was leaving pissed off about not being able to buy the blue eyes) and took a suitcase of money and bought out every pack of duel monster’s cards they had. Granpa Mouto’s jaw about hit the floor when I showed him the money. I then went and repeated it in every game shop in town that I could find.

I also wound up selling my blue eyes to Kaiba because… It was funny to get multiple suitcases of money for something that came in a starter deck.

I found out that Doom chan and Iksander had been trying to teach Rachael about conquest by trying to convince her to conquer the world. Thankfully much to their consternation she doesn’t have any motivation to do so… unfortunately she seems to lack motivation to do much, she discovered the internet and video games and well… she seems to have inherited the original me’s general lack of motivation. We can’t even get her to train because as she puts it, she can tank nukes and is already the most powerful thing in most universes. Kids these days.

I used the cards that I got to start training all of my companions on dueling, the 7 best and Racheal were the ones who got to stay out the most during the trip They were (Doom-chan, Iksander, Arturia, Maya the Dark Magician Girl, Arcueid, Sans and strangely Snowflame)

(To be continued)

Each one is a racial capstone, and offers nice goodies in addition to the royalty status. So pretty expensive, I could only afford the angel one with everything else I wanted, sadly. As for pigs...one of the supporting characters is a magic talking pig, so magic pig is a race you can take in that jump. His mom is more or less a kaiju, too, so being a magic pig actually isn't so bad.

>Put them all together
Can you even do that without Creative Mode? :^)

Unfortunately I was the only 1 who qualified to go to duelist kingdom (since my companions didn’t legally exist yet) It was fun to meet and make friends with Yugi and company. Some of my companions tagged along. I didn’t let Snowflame hang out with them because they would have gotten the wrong idea about us.

Racheal drew some odd looks when she called people Milk Drinkers and referred to things and Skeever holes. We just explained she was raised in Norway (which is close to the truth with Skyrim)

They thought it was strange that I had snuck aboard so many friends on to the boat but since Yugi had snuck a few along as well he didn’t really comment.

Racheal had fun trying to build her first Harem with Tea and Mai. It didn’t work out as they weren’t interested I don’t know if I should be proud or worried here.

Anyways I made it to the finals in Bandit Keith’s Spot but purposefully lost to Joey because I didn’t want to screw up the plot.

(to be continued)

I'm sure it'll mutate into an intense and violent rivalry for master's favor.

In Aldnoah.Zero does the private army come with 12 Stygis Fighters or Twelve Stygis Masters each with their 4 sub fighters? If the former, how exactly does that work when they function as groups of 5?

No, not at all. But it sure would be funny.

By the time Battle City rolled around my companions had finally been recognized. It was fun hunting down rare hunters with them. Racheal and I both managed to make it to the blimp (We took Bakura and Ishizu’s spots).

I actually used audiokenisis to help Mai defeat Marik. I made sure they made a recording of his face when Mai started the chant to awaken Ra’s true form.

I wound up facing Racheal in the Semi-finals. It was a fierce dual, She had managed to get Ra from Mai and I had Obelisk from Kaiba. It was a hell of a showdown. We countered each other’s moves, tried to bait the each other with traps but in the end it came down to top decking…

She pulled a monster reborn and eliminated me from the tournament. I can’t help but be proud. She is part duel spirit I guess so I shouldn’t be surprised she was so good. She went on to duel Yugi who literally god dew Slipher at exactly the wrong time. He wound up with all 3 god cards and the Millennium Rod. Yami Marik sort of broke with the incident with Ra.

I am dissapointed that none of the elder scrolls jumps lets you buy a limitless supply of skooma.

There's always Sacrificial Bestowment. Seems like kind of a waste, though, and your companions might not appreciate it.

Skooma, sure, but why not a briefcase of melange?

I'd assume the Stygis Masters, personally. Mainly for the reasons you stated, that they're meant to join together into groups of five with only one of them being actually piloted. It makes more sense if it's twelve piloted Stygis fighters, not twelve individual units.

I am the voice from the outer world

Ver 0.6 - Clarified stuff

This is something that I spend way more time thinking about than I should when making chains, but I figured I would ask the thread for once, now that I'm already starting another.

For those who use supplements, do you do warehouse and bodymod before or after the first jump?

On one hand, it's fun to think of the first jump as a kind of job audition, but on the other hand, like Hell I want my favorite characters to see my true sweaty self. I leave it up to you to decide whether the pick is pre- or post-.

Back in the old days, the consensus was that Body Mod and Warehouse are applied before the first jump, unless the first jump is Pokemon Trainer. I don't know how people do it now, I don't really pay attention to conversations about Body Mod.

>you do not possess any of your perks
Oh, yeah, because you just had to be super speshul even for a Gauntlet, amirite?

>true sweaty self
It is obviously pre

I like to take it before, I prefer the idea of choosing my stats before I am forced into any adventures.

Stop trying to get kids addicted to bad things Tom.

I would rather people be high, not have them turn into fish.

Heck, I get kids addicted to magic. It's fun.

>Forgot my name
This is why you don't shitpost on other boards kids.

Does that include having no nose?

Er, user, most gauntlets do that - all you get is bodymod.

Do you ever sleep, user? Or are you just shitposting 24/7?

In his defense, it is a weekend.

Yeah, and Bodymod has perks. Hell, Bodymod is nothing /but/ perks. The jumpmaker felt the need to disclose even that so she could out live her dreams as a snowflake.

Wait. Wait, wait, wait. They've been doing this for at LEAST three years now, right? What if they just suddenly stop posting at ten? What if this is just an asshole Jumper who took a really specific drawback requiring them to shitpost on the 'meta' thread?

Nah. The unified magic system I ended up putting together looks not entirely dissimilar to FF7's system with materia, except that anyone who uses spells enough will eventually be able to cast them without a focus and improvise, freeform as opposed to tied to a particular method. Plus it modifies them so magic will give them passive bonuses and make their offspring more easily able to utilize supernatural things like that.

That takes four thousand years for accelerated evolution to do. If you don't hang out in zero-g you'll still have a form optimized for doing whatever you're doing, dude.

You know what the jumpmaker meant, stupid.

That's the rule for Gauntlets shitpost-kun. You get bodymod and nothing else

There's no reason to assume you retain access to Bodymod unless specified otherwise. Especially considering we have several jumps now which buck the trend that you can't be stripped of it.

If me not specifying this incredibly obvious thing is so upsetting to you, I'll clarify that, I guess.

So I made this yesterday when I couldn't sleep, dont take it too seriously.

Don't do it. Seriously, they're very obviously shitposting.

neck yourself

What's the strangest fight you've found yourself in with someone?

youtube.com/watch?v=kThDxFd1yGk

Just get a knife and rip his stuffing out

It looks great, thank you Photoshopanon. Great work as always.

It's a neat concept, but I don't like the "justification" behind the limitations that >imply implications about the nature of jumps and the things that exist in them. I think it'd be better if they were just fiat limitations, senpai. 'Course it's just a minor matter of personal preference.

Give the rope
If you want to, ignore them, not like this is gonna get in the drive anyway. I just wanted a way to visit comics megaman if I took the protomen drawback in the megaman jump.

If you want to make a new CYOA, just go to general and do so.

You make any other jumps?

Nazi Loli jump when?

Nice houserules.

Yeah, but I am incredibly slow
I like jumps, I just did this on a whim since there was nothing better to do at 4 am

When someone reads the LNs.

Are all the LNs translated?

Any fanfiction/side settings that you think would make a good jump?

Enjoy your fucking ban you degenerate.

COPS: Skyrim

"Sir we are gonna have to give you a field sobriety test, this horker is not only obese it is over 200 years old, here is a hammer. Any sober person should be able to kill this horker."

"We been using this old guy for 3 years in our field sobriety tests, not a scratch on him."

Ban for what?

Diamond in the Rough, if only because of how the "self-inserts are bad and you should feel bad" thing goes so strongly against the premise of jumpchain.

Well I don't know if it would make a good jump but it's a good enough story to try. Hill of Swords its a Fate/stay night and Familiar of Zero Crossover.

Forgot my picture

The description of Oxylite, while coherent enough that I can guess what it means, is a mess.
Textile Loom cuts off at the end.
Neural Vacillator feels like it's missing a middle paragraph, or something.

In any case, interesting. I might have to give this game a look.

the nipple.

Honestly, I only used Body Mod for my first chain. And I'm not even using the Warehouse at all in Dual!Chain (I finally renamed Restarted!Chain). But to answer the question, I like to apply those before the first Jump, even if it's Pokemon. I see it as a signing bonus for Jumpchain.

I mean, if that's how you want to play, go for it man. You do you.

The strangest fight so far had to be against the embodiment of Lust in Generic Magical Girl. It was honestly just bizarre. The monster had made an entire fortress of tentacles and was luring people inside. We had to resort to siege tactics. Four little girls in colorful Kamen Rider outfits besieging a temple of tentacles. I just... man it was weird.

I wouldn't mind seeing a few of the alternate universes for Undertale and Gravity Falls getting Jumps. That Cafe of the Round fanfiction actually proved to have an interesting concept at the core, even if the writing was pretty subpar, so I'd be all over that one getting made too.

I'd also like to see the recent string of PC Shadowrun game modules get Jumps, or at least DLC add-ons to the main Jump.

I've got about a 20% finished jump on my drive for a Gundam SEED fanfiction I like. All sorts of crazy mecha stuff.

Ace Attorney
Sims 3

Embers is a pretty cool Avatar AU, even if the characterization is shit the setting-building is good. I'd like to spend some time there.

An outline of a nipple? What are you out of things to shitpost about?

Eh, they are not exactly houserules, more like you have a way to go to settings that dont have jumps, but I can see how there may have been a misunderstanding.

Someone should go ahead and do Embers, since it would put us one step closer to getting all four bending arts.

Yeah, we deserve a working SAVE/LOAD after all this time.