No matter how rich u are or will be

you will never be truly happy money is just a external form of validation and will fade away quickly

what pajeetcoin did the shills here sell you on. be honest u can tell us

Speak for yourself. The best times of my life are when I had money. Money didn't in itself make me happy, but my management of it did allow me to be. Then afterward when I had no money because I stopped caring and thought it wasn't that important, I was so miserable I wouldn't wish it on my enemy.

stupid

money = not having to wagecuck

not having to wagecuck = getting 40+ years of your life back

>he must've fell for the kucoin meme

this. actually having freedom to do what you want is wonderful. unless you're one of those cucks that actually doesn't know what they want. then I'm afraid happiness is truly impossible

Literally this

dont think being not a wageslave is the solution of life u will still be miserabel materalistic things mean nothing just look at how much famous rich people suicide

Maybe...like...they're jobs people enjoy doing for a long period of time...

money = being able to spend my time doing what i want with a hot gf

It gives you the option to not be a wagecuck, you can still be a wagecuck if you think that will make you happier

i do this for fun

Thank you, Dalai Lama. I will think on that while some babe with double d's blows me.

I don't intend to significantly change my life style with more money. I will not wait three years to buy a new phone. For me it is about security and not having to watch every coffee purchase.

It's not even about being materialistic, it's about being able to do whatever the hell you want with your life.

He can speak for himself only, so do you.

Money doesn't buy happiness, it only buys food, clothing, shelter, transportation, medical care, supplies for your hobbies, blowjobs. That's all.

Lol, desu I'm already unhappy without money, so why should I care if I'd still be unhappy with money? You can't have everything.

Ive unironically become happier as a dishwasher since making solid gains on memecoins
Ill quit eventually but it helps self esteem seeing people complain about petty things

i'm the opposite, i have a middle management position and cant be bothered to deal with the retarded normies anymore, might quit my main job and just do a part time one which pays enough to live off

Man fuck off with that. All I want to do is travel and be able to afford high-end music tech. That shit makes me happy when I have access to it but in order to do it the best way I need money. "Money can't buy happiness" is the worst meme, because it almost literally can.

Yep. Good luck landing one tho.

this. You'll know the pain when you have bills to pay kid

There's a guy where I work who does this. Works sixteen hours a week just to have a reason to get out of the house. Everyone there has told me he's loaded, and I suspect it is from crypto.

Ill do it, I could make more money just doing arbitrage for a couple of hours a day, I may as well, it's not worth the stress and I could always go back when the bubble bursts

Ohh fuck off cuck.

Anyone who says money doesnt make you happy has never truly been poor. Fuck you.

It's when you start comparing yourself to the neighbor and coveting his new 918 Spyder when you only roll in a stock 911 Turbo that shit becomes a problem, because you're well off, but forever chasing what the next guy's got.

What do I care if the next bloke has a rolex super-diamond classic 7000 or some shit? I want a watch that won't fall apart on me in the next 20 years because of cheap chinesium, and shit like that costs money.

Fuck the next guy, but don't dump your cancerous mindset on everyone. We aren't communist, we live in a capitalist-fascist hybrid society and money buys things that makes you happy.

After you get a supercar it just becomes a car srs. I saved up for the car of my dreams and don't think anything of it anymore.

Still better than driving a shitbox, but nothing beats the feeling of 'hope' or 'ambition' that you'll one day have one. Not even driving the thing.

I think the money doesn't make you happy thing comes from people who chase money for no particular reason. Everyone here should have an ideal amount of money in their minds that they will need to live the lifestyle they want.