Post character art, I'll give it a quick backstory

Post character art, I'll give it a quick backstory.

Okay!

>Jeffrey Rodham Kolser, second son of Alex Rodham Kolser
>At the age of 15 he has now earned the right to hold his knights lance and blades, which he cleans dutifully after every battle.
>Unfortunately, he has become the last of his bloodline and is diligently seeking out the perfect woman to start a family with, and so far, each and every woman he's seen is lacking.

>Patty, the best thief you've never heard of.
>A runaway from a age old family of thieves has decided to steal from the most well guarded stash ever, her parents fortune.
>This was the one photo she left her parents inside their empty room. Now she's on the run from her parents mercs and her family all the while having to spend as little cash as possible to not draw attention.

If you insist.

>Meowtaro
>With his stand Claw platinum, he tears his enemies to shreds
>He's currently on a journey across Egypt to kill another cat and free his milk from a curse that prevents him from drinking it

Sorry about the quality of this one, didn't know what to make out of the image

>ʻO ke Aliʻi o ka hale paʻahao moana
>A native Polynesian who was warped to this form by magic, he now hunts down criminals and witches and imprisons them before executing them by drowning.
>Except when he's hungry, then he'll just eat them.
>The wandering templar
>Said to be the last of his order, he wanders the west protecting the weak, slaying the evil and the only pay he takes is knowlage of the past.
>If you do not have any, you'll have to let him sleep in your house for three days.
>Ridire nan coilltean
>A fey without a home, he travels the world eating anyone who disrespects the forest.
>By that, he means anyone who kills for fun, chops down trees for profit and people who litter

>Ridire nan coilltean
>kills anyone who litters
Love it!

Do you happen to have read the Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series?

>prefers the company of men

Not
>Nyataro
>Star Catinum

I want to run a Jojo inspired, but not copy and paste, or this image sometime.

>Henry and Maria
>Classmates at the MIT (Massachusetts institute of monster taming) they regularly come up with new ways to tame and breed monsters.
>Every now and then there was a mishap and a potion of obedience or hypno-collar was used on them instead of the beasts. This has led to them being expelled and they have since started an illegal love potion and hypnosis spell store.
>The black iron king
>The soul of a long dead king inhabiting a suit of iron armour, he wanders the world providing insight and knowlage.
>He's accepted that his kingdom is gone, but still seeks to keep his bloodline pure and as such, any of his descendents that are in love with "Lesser people" are instead asked to marry thier cousins. This hasn't worked yet.

>pomf =3

inb4 something entirely different from what I've been using it for
of course, that's the whole point!

Is that a sarissa? No, wait. A DOUBLE sarissa?

>Victor Collins
>Head mechanic of his own prosthetics shop, he's lived his whole life with little conflict, yet this has changed ever since gangs started moving into town
>He's now making arms with blades and legs with knee cannons, all the while looking fabulous as fuck.
>Kukri (Yes named after the knife)
>Kukri was the product of years of experiments and tests, which led to him having psychic abilities.
>This did not help his I.Q however, so he only really cares about food and sleep. He gets both by guarding places for the rich.
>Jared, ace pilot.
>Jared was an ace at aerial combat until his plane was shot out of the sky, he survived, although wounded.
>He now teaches younger pilots his skills and sometimes helps with testing experimental planes.
>Maria
>Said to be the lost soul of a huntress, Maria can track down anything aslong as it's left even the smallest blood trail.
>It's been said she travels with an albino saber tooth tiger, with a back as red as her coat.
>Joshu and his pet dragon
>After saving up after a couple years, Joshu bought a dragon egg and raised it well. So well that it hatched and could speak, since it could mimic Joshus voice.
>Nowadays they hang out and eat all day, after the dragon gathers some yen for thier hoard.
Isn't this the little girl form corpse party?
>血のキツネ (Blood fox)
>Said to take form from the guts of dead warriors on the battle field, blood foxes go around and eat the hearts of the dead to try and fill their empty stomachs.
>Camila and her thousand man army
>The daughter of a nobleman, Camila dressed as a male and set off to explore the new world with her mercenary army.
>Her father knows this and is trying to find her at any cost.

BIG
BLACK
DAMOCLES

>Laura, eastern scholar
>As the name says, Laura has traveled across all of the east and has become a master martial arts
>She'll vehementaly deny being a weaboo.
Honestly I'm not sure what to do with this.
>Ambrose, battle queen
>Last survivor of a world ending war, she travels the hells and heavens, slaughtering any that oppose her.
>She seeks to reunite the gods and become one herself so she may make a world of peace.
>The Heckhawk
>A young pyromancer who refuses to tell her nams, The heckhawk burns down anything that abuses kids, be it actual abuse, or a deserved punishment.
>When asked about her name, she'll reply that her parents taught her to never curse.
>Albert
>Albert has a really long sword. Nobody knows why or will ask why he has it.
>He just wants to intimidate people.
>Lucky
>One of the few Leprechauns left, Lucky goes around doing nothing but stealing gold left and right
>He's got more gold than Fort Knox at this point.
>Rik good-shoot
>Rik found small-beard humans fire stick and shoot-kill the beard-human.
>Now Rik is absolute best at good-shoot, and works as a bandit-thief for his tribe

I'm impressed OP. Neat idea and nice execution. Thank-you!

>The children between worlds project worked far better than expected.
>Aurelias, the shocksmith
>Using his Psyker powers, Aurelias creates lightning in such a way that he could forge with it.
>This led to him being possessed and making daemon weapons forever.
>Steven, I'm telling ya, she 'erded fire! Her shepherd stick blazed with a blue glow! Said 'er name was Sarah and that she protected the souls of abused sheep.
>I'm telling you mate, it was ice cold near that heard, ice cold despite them being on fire.
>She looked right through me, an' said "I'm happy you don't hurt your animals". I was nearly about t' faint I tell you, and then she says "because if you did, I'd burn your soul to ashes". Well, I, being a smart lad, high tailed it back home and drank every kind of alcohol I had. That's enough adventuring for me.
>Rajish, captain of the royal guard.
>Rajish traveled across the world, slaying a warrior of each country. None could defeat him. After this, he went home and trained for one year before becoming the best warrior home had ever seen.
>He fights not for honor and glory, but to forget his past. When he had a family, a purpose other than killing.
>Kelly and Um
>Kelly found her dads conjuration book, and made friends out of the rocks and trees.
>The only one that stayed alive for more than a couple minutes was a boulder named Um. Even he fell silent eventually. She brings him back every now and then when she's lonely, but it's not the same.

>Settled down as the trophy wife of an adventurer
>Teiflings killed her husband and young son
>She hates Teiflings

>Changying
>Inspired by her mother, she trained her whole life dedicated to becoming a monk, but after a night of drinking and her killing a fellow warrior, she was banished.
>Now she works as a mercenary, and trains orphans how to defend themselves.
>Bonnie
>Some people fear those north-men and thier axes. Not Bonnie. She figured out that thier size was thier weakness and picked up a stick and sword. The stick jab them in the stomach with, and the sword to lop off thier heads.
>Johnald the gentleman chimp.
>While being a chimp might be seen as bad by some, Johnald become quite the dandy when those men in white gowns stuck those syringes into his brain.
>He's started to become a celebrity among the people, to his joy.

How does everyone feel about what I'm doing?
Any criticisms?

None yet, really liking it!

>Burd, the bird.
>After a Japanese Yaoi-enthusiast became a scientist, she made what she thought was the perfect male. Except for when that bird flew in the testing room. After testing if he still "functioned" with a couple toys, she decided to send him away and continue her experiments.
>Now he works on a farm, with all the gals swooning over him and writing bad fanfics about him.
>Aurelia, high priest of silverwood.
>Aurelia was raised since childhood in prayer and worship of the forest. She never failed once. After she become high priest, her home was attacked and she was taken away from silverwood.
>Now she fights to return home, all the while praying that theres a home to return too.
>Tis I, AEROSOL GUY!
>A hero on a budget, Aerosol guy sprays firey justice on the evildoers of the world.
>He's constantly dealing with people calling him an arsonist.

>Jeddah Heldarisk
>A noblemans son, Jeddah decided that politics wasn't for him and joined the IG. He's had a long and amazing career and will go home soon.
>Just one more mission is what command says. Just one more mission. They wouldn't lie to him.

>Grush Jek-lal
>Eighth daughter of chieftain Grush Pey-lal, she goes around the land fighting and fucking whoever she pleases, and she pleases many.
>She'll never settle down, and hopes that when her time comes, she'll die in the best way she can think of, to a dragon.
>The map maker.
>A blind witch, the map maker "watches" adventurers through their maps, and when they die, she adds any mals they've mad to her collection.
>She uses her cat to see sometimes. It's always too bright.
>When the world ended, the cyborgs stuck on the moon became tribalistic.
>The Amer-rukahns have the best military but rarely use it.

>The widow.
>After her husband died, she had enough of wars and has decided to destroy every kingdom and then rule the land as a despot.
>Knights of the house "Terras Flame" in action

>knights

Those are armorcast warhound, reaver, and warlord titans

I'm sorry, I don't know a lot about 40K

>The lost hunter
>Said to be the soul of a long dead vampire hunter, this man cannot die. He stalks the undead diligently before carving a path of destruction.
>None have stopped him so far.
>Patrick, the western dragon.
>A local Triad boss, Patrick usually handles extortions and store protection.
>Nowadays he's trying to get out of the life, but it doesn't look like it'll end soon.

This is cool OP.

This is just a Wojak.
I can't make anything out of this.
>Aetius Kirnellhon
>In the height of rome, he did his absolute greatest and was rewarded immortality.
>Now he seeks rest, in any way.
>Marija Markovich
>Last survivor of a mercenary army, she trains adventurers as a job now.
>She never tells how her eye was lost. Always starts crying if she trys.
>Markus Vivre
>Progenitor of the Vivre bloodline, he works day and night to keep the kingdom crime free.
>He also thinks that his grand son is a piece of shit that can't rule.
>Aidan of the caves.
>A barbarian that regularly slaughtered bears, Aidan became chief of his tribe and led them to greatness.
>He died at the age of 53, but some say his spirit still wanders the caves.
>Crowley
>A 58 year old info broker, Crowley has had enough and wishes for the gang war to end.
>The only way to do it? Make both wipe eachother out.
>Naruda the cheat
>A lone bandit, Naruda killed his gang after one of them stole from him.
>He now hits random caravans, each time leaving the scalps behind.

I've gotta go for a while thread, if anyone feels like it, make some stories yourself until I'm back.

>this is just a wojak
use your imagination
it doesnt matter if it's "just wojak" i can say that about any other character shown in this thread "this is just x, this is just y" use your imagination

Not Op I'm gonna give this a try.
>Wojak McFeelson
>Born with great psychic powers and lust for knowledge started a journey to discover the deepest secrets of the world.

>Mulder Blackwing
>Always despised for being an albino among the crowfolk had to learn selfdefense in the streets to survive and eventually joined a gang.

Drawthread are often good for character art, I saved my delivery but also the most interesting characters from anons imagination (and from drawfriend talent

now theres something
thanks

Albino named Blackwing? Life is cruel

Not OP but

>Skarruk Whitehand
>An orphan born from a dead mother who could hear the voices of the dead since childhood which attracted the attention of his tribe's shaman who taught him about necromancy. Now seeks his long dead master which recently started to talk him in dreams.

>Stella
>Uncontrollable slave girl whose master failed for years to make a prostitute eventually was sold as a gladiatrix and had become a new star of the arena.

>Elizabella the Grim
>Noble girl taught since childhood in the art of necromancy by his father had just flew from home to avoid his marriage with a cruel baron.

>Regina Hawthron
>Peasant who had to learn to use a sword to survive in the recent war eventually became a mercenary and now is the leader of famous band known as the Gory Coin.

>Leera Elriand
>High priestess of the Light Cult had a vision of a looming evil and had formed a party of adventurers to stop before its power increses.

>Claufang the Human Slayer
>After viewing his family to be slaughtered by human adventurers spend her whole life observing humans and learning the fight style and eventually became the fearful Human Slayer who tries to erase their whole race from the world.

>Gambino Berluscolini
>Spend his whole life as a jester in a criminal circus, and now that he have being caught by justice have to face the consecuences of his criminal life. Unless his friends come to his rescue.

His family despised him the most.

>Ereena Marthezade
>Born as princess had to flew when the civil war reached the capital and now seeks revenge for the death of her family and want someday to recover her legitimate throne.

>Chetana and Pandey
>Chetana was found as an orphan in the bettlefield by Pandey who was raised as his own child despite being a human trying to fill the void left by the war that stole her daughter and wife.

looking forward to it