Which system allows me to punch so hard i can split magic attacks into two and destroy the very fabric of reality?

Which system allows me to punch so hard i can split magic attacks into two and destroy the very fabric of reality?

Other urls found in this thread:

d20pfsrd.com/feats/weapon-mastery-feats/smash-from-the-air-weapon-mastery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

exalted has a bunch of crazy martial arts

Epic level 4e can do that kinda.

GURPS, probably.

Mutants & Masterminds

Savage Worlds

Pathfinder:
d20pfsrd.com/feats/weapon-mastery-feats/smash-from-the-air-weapon-mastery/

just get swole at the gym and stare your DM down when you tell him that's what your character does.

Exalted
Fate
Epic level shitseeker
Mutants & Masterminds
HERO
pretty much any supers game

This is such a good example of how bullshit Pathfinder design philosophy is.

>Which system allows me to punch so hard i can split magic attacks into two and destroy the very fabric of reality?

Exalted. Sidereal martial arts literally let you punch someone's destiny out of them.

That actually sounds cool. My group plays 4th ed. Time to homebrew up a new epic destiny. What do you call a Destiny Puncher?

Freeform.

>Requires a base attack bonus of +9 and two feats.
>Only can be used against spells that require an attack rolls.
Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Any game where you can get a nat 20 and you have a chill DM

Godbound (Get it. It's free.)

Word of might and/or endurance. It's assumed you're doing something like this to pretty much every attack provided it isn't coming from a god of equal or greater skill, and even then at least sometimes.

But you'll want to take the might gift "loosening God's Teeth" if you want to produce something like that picture.

I can't actually say for certain, but I bet you can do it in Anima

Be you could do that in wild talents. It's example of how to make your own powers is permanently turning off the sun.

>Not making your punches into magical attacks

>5708▶
>when you realize the two split clouds in the back were from boros' beams

>Not punching magic out of frail wizards

It's not hard to make an attack with range/AOE greater than the size of the observable universe in GURPS.

Scion.

But you don't want to play Scion until 2nd Ed is finalized, trust me.

I don't see what that has to do with the OP.

Yes you can. two cheap Ki Abilities, one lets you put your soul energy into your fists/feet to block spells, the other lets you extend that field to your weapons/shields.
There's also a martial art in Anima that turns your fists into pure energy, making it unblockable by anything that can't block spells.
-And there're special techniques for just this.

>Min Maxing in GURPS.