ASX General thread: One last try again now more Australians might be on to commemorate the last trading day of 2017

ASX General thread: One last try again now more Australians might be on to commemorate the last trading day of 2017

What are your best picks for 2018 and why?

dont have much on my commsec account atm, i wouldnt mind some shilling to get excited for 2018

Fuck, it's been a long time, Thread.

Been hodling a bit of CAN, has already shown growth and potential these past few months.

$NAV — PoS privacy coin, lots of success on roadmap already (integrations), and looking towards an amazing Q1 & Q2 2018.

Any ETF's to look out for? I'm all about the diversified portfolio, and Europe ETF has treated me well this year.

please pajeet, just this one time

LPD

why the fuck would you chase 10% gains when crypto is an option?

it's official guys, Nav is a pajeet coin shilled by bots and pajeets.

how much is an ASX? is it on binance?

Dope been looking at a 420 stock to buy from NZ

Legit sold all my shares and bought Crypto.

Made more than double my total portfolio in less than a month.

stale meme

I just liquidated my whole portfolio too the gains are just too crazy in crypto,

I'm on SAS longterm, they secured 1 binding contract to provide their services, won't see a price hike until their constellation of satellites is completed in 2020 tho. Could easily be 0.40 by 2019 as more contracts roll in, and they launch some more of their satellites succesfully.
Very good long term investment.

Fukn aye, some of us have have made money from crypto, but this thread used to be the ultimate place for making real dollaridos

My grandfather got me into stocks and his total portfolio is over $1m.

I'll probably do the same thing to my grand kids with Crypto.

I've been thinking about this for a while.
I have liquidated most of it too, just hold a few good chips I bought in early and truly was hoping to make 200% in a couple years, but I made like 1000% last year in crypto... It just feels wrong to drop my stockmarket investments,

It's just safer. I've made more money in Crypto than I have in stocks, but stocks provide me with a sense of security crypto currently does not.

I own stocks and I don't even understand it. Good news comes out, and the price goes down etc. I unironically do not fucking get it, and as soon as I touched crypto my gains more than doubled in a month.

The gains on shares are almost nothing compared to crypto, which is what I'm after.

However, I understand the fact that you're not going to lose all your money because CAB has gone under like can happen with some cryptos

I have 20k in ROBO ETF, 1k in

Whoops..

1K in EPM and 1K in AU8

Just put my crypto up to 2.5k investment.. Need those gains. Shares are too slow.

OP here

I am expecting big things in 2018 in Lithium, I think AVZ or BGS could be huge in 2018 if things go to plan. Although I have positions in more established Aussie Lithium miners as I want a company that will get to the production phase ASAP.

Currently looking at: NCZ, 3DP and SP3 also.

For all you crypto anons how much longer do you think it'll keep up now that Bitcoin is fucking you each time you deposit and withdraw at a fiat to BTC exchange? Not to mention withdrawing and depositing from the BTC to Altcoin exchange too? While I think crypto tech is solid so little of it has any real world application and too many normies have gotten on board recently, I came across this one group in Perth where these two guys are just ripping boomers off selling "crypto starter packs" and the like. I feel like with the exception of a select few they're passed their prime so looking more at stocks in 2018 than ever given how overpriced property is in this country.

Either way good luck to you all in 2018.

Let's be honest, you've invested more time into studying crypto than you have the stock market. Though fundamentally similar, they're still very different games.

Don't get me wrong, if I were more confident in my own abilities, I'd be playing crypto with my life savings.

I still firmly believe that the crypto-market still has exponential potential beyond 2018, but admittedly, it's become harder and harder (for me anyway) over the year for me to make trades. The average undereducated 'trader' like myself, is going to see more losses than wins over the next year than they would've in the previous.

What makes you think lithium is going to make some big moves?

That's the thing.

I play crypto as a "Safe" gamble option. All my money is in promising but potentially moon friendly coins.

>> 5590212

Got 10k on SAS, probably the most profitable long term hold. This is the future and is one of my fav companies. Also get the fk in lithium if u haven't already, massive growth ahead.

I'm the user who was talking about MLS in the other thread.

Just bought pic related with a gift voucher work gave me for chrissy.
You boys read it? Any good?

Buy ago ppl. Will moon to 1 dollar

Lol
>Cuck, the post

Essentially still just simply being massively under supplied. I am admittedly a big believer in electric cars having been to the Middle East lately and learning more about India and China who have been getting thunderfucked from the pollution over there pushing developments in that area strongly. The U.S. also released a statement regarding precious metals vital to the U.S. economy in 2018 based upon commodity forecasts and Lithium was right up there.

I expect them to be volatile but I'm still big on the sector, I don't have the balls for those that are more speculative and offer more risk for a larger reward (AVZ and BGS) but am feeling confident with the more established players (GXY, PLS, KDR etc.)

still curious with the main questions I had with the cryptos, don't you guys get fucked big time with the transaction expenses and waits when it comes to the fiat > BTC and BTC > crypto exchanges and vise versa? How do you guys all do it?

Haven't read it, I'd always be skeptical though when it comes to stuff like that. I admittedly don't know anything about the barefoot investor though, surely it can't be worse than (((they motley fool)))

>look I made my first cryptoinvestment a month a good anything else is dumb.

Can't wait for u to get destroyed faggot. Enjoy the bullmarket, get greedy, I'll laugh at u in the pink wojak threads.

What's your opinion on their contract with Beeptool or whatever it was? I only skimmed through the announcement.

30M revenue for a stock with a market cap of that size is too good to be true for me.

bump

I cashed out my GXY gains and threw it in crypto which has since 3x.

Now I'm still milking the crypto gravy train, but I want to put about 10-15k AUD into something steady which pays dividends. What do you recommend boys? Stable holds with obvious potential upsides

When will Auscann dip reeee. I feel like I'd still be alright buying it at current price but I'd rather get in on the cheap.

My piece of shit ASX:BPG is still suspended on listing. They are trying to backdoor a crypto exchange.