Well Veeky Forums

It appears that DoW 3 Happens during nowadays 40k

is this enough to ress this game ir its cursed to have the same 50 people playing it

>Dawn of War series is Veeky Forums by rules so newfags stfu

>inb4 Blizzard jews Sues GW and relic for stealing Reaper's Design and Metzen defends Games Workshop

Gabe is receiving Chadmarines because Girlyman and Yvraine approves macha as waifu material

This game still exists?

>only 1 poster

OP are you on

Unfortunately.

I bought the game cause I got a 50% discount code.

Its.... alright? They unlocked everything and brought back annihilation mode. I just miss cover and buildings and.... well, put it this way I played the shit out of CoH2 and would love to play the shit out of a warhammer version of it, but this ain't it.

I like to pretend that Dawn of War 3 never existed and we're still waiting for it to come out one day, kinda like Space Marine 2.

Where is your source? I went to their main page and I only found new maps and the Snagwagon.

I honestly didn't think the game was that bad. People need to stop being so whiny.

Why hasn't been this game purged for the sin of its existence yet?

>dat bolter-shotgun
>now we want not only DoTA audience, but Overwatch too.

>Metzen
>putting money on the dead horse

user, as far as i heard Metzen Hates blizzard now because of OW devs wanting to fuck with him

At least Warhammer Fantasy fans got a decent game. Maybe Relic will go back CoH and we can have Creative Assembly make a decent 40K game.

>good devs
>touching 40k

>It appears that DoW 3 Happens during nowadays 40k
I always tought it happened during the events of the breaking of Biel-Tan.

According to the DoW 3 comic, all three games happens just before Abby's lastest Temper Tantrum.

IT'S HIS FUCKING OP IMAGE YOU DIPSHIT

And that would be when?
That dont make sense, according to some DOW 2 wargear, DOW 2 happens after the 13th black crusade.

Now gathering storm happens 13 years after the 13 black crusade right? That is the only way that it could reall make sense.

Excuse me? What happened?

This model looks more plastic and lifeless than actual tabletop miniature.

>No Imperial Guard
>No Necrons
>No Chaos
>Half assed campaign which turn out to be borderline skirmish maps with audio.

A mighty feat.

>not using superior version
One fucking job Relic!

>Primaris Chaplain
Did they steal it from the Ultramarines?

b-b-b-b-b-but muh BASEBUILDING

Did he screams "DIEDIEDIEDIE" durring the ult?

Creative Assembly will only get the 40k licence when it's dirt cheap and then GW will demolish it for the Warhammer: Primarch Age, which will be 40k with just fluff redone and all nonlicenceble stuff removed, like Space Marines will be Primaris Marines etc etc.

Bought it... found it was multiplayer shite. Discovered the campaign ending was 3 rival races going "lets be friends"
Refunded within 2 hours on steam

Get 50% voucher. Buy it again, thinking it's not so bad. Oh fuck it's terrible. Play Warhammer Total War 1 + 2

Life is good

DoW 3 is kinda garbage. Men of War:AS with the UWM mod is much closer to what I wanted and that's pretty jury rigged.

It's not a shotgun dummy

I wish we had Wargame: Epic 40k. With super heavy platoons, titans and drop pod assaults

i swear that Gabriel was turned into a primaris marine which is the reason he is so fucking huge