Character Art Thread

Need me some non-japanese asian noblewomen, big preference for ones that look like they could be in a ministerial position or some seat of power.

Other urls found in this thread:

you-tit.tumblr.com/post/117369790880/hetalia-characters-and-the-theirs-great-men
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>That entire series of images
It was good shit

I did not know I have fetish for arm tuck in.

>Best girl being best

If anyone has requests, I have a 7.500+ collection of game images, I probably have what you need.

Also I'm lacking a bit of modern images, like contemporary. I run a lot of WoD games so I'm in need of those. Gonna post some that represent what fits my needs to help !

To summ it up, I want images with something unsettling/surreal, wether colorful or creepy.

I need something in a devils lawyer

Sorry I don't get you could you try again ?

That's my shit. I got a good bit of that (and always looking for more).

I also have some stuff for the WoD guy, there's some crossover. I'll just dump the two things in order in my folder

Oh nice ! I'll keep posting some for you then. Already have these ones though.

While I'm at it, if anyone has any gadgety/vigilante-like superheroes (think batman, or the punisher, someone not in the usual tights and cape but uses gadgets and guns instead), I'd appreciate that

Like that ?

hell yea

sauce?

Shin's a pretty cool guy, fights wizards and doesn't afraid of anything.

I was thinking a male human lawyer type who would buy and sell your soul with out blinking

Like this one ?

you-tit.tumblr.com/post/117369790880/hetalia-characters-and-the-theirs-great-men

something of that sort, do you have anything drawn ?

This dude I use in my superhero campaign gives off that kinda vibe.

Both very nice :D thanks

anyone have more stuff like this? in terms of the subject/aesthetic more than the bw/lineart look

Mongolian noblewoman.
yes that's what the star wars stuff is based off of

Girls with this kind of outfit, military or marching dress/etc. It's my favorite aesthetic but I can't find much of it.

Bonus points if they're stoic or unamused.

Alien races, prefearbly if it comes with pics of both males and females.

Can't post now, in the middle of my graveyard shitf, but go look for space opera stuff.

I need art, art of very young characters! 12~14 year old boys. Adventurer looking ones would be nice but npc looking ones are also welcome.

I need either cavaliers or people in middle eastern clothing with lots of colorful layers of cloth

Like this ? I have more if you want.

If you have any young wizards I'd greatly appreciate it.

Note: by young, I mean ones that don't have that majestic, old-school white beard yet. The kinds of Wizards who are still dealing with the basics of magic, not your Elminster or Gandalf-esque kind.

I have a lot actually so stop me when you have what you want

I need storm giants, big majestic storm giants. Especially of the greek type.

I have some giants

Looking for archers/rangers if anyone has any.

Give me some guys in gambesons bros.

Dwarf gambeson best gambeson