bloodbowl.com/
thenaf.net/
fumbbl.com/
bbtactics.com/
plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The rules that are being replaced on FUMBBL, the CRP (aka LRB6):
marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

The new GW released 2016 edition books, including the Deathzones supplements: mega.nz/#F!uw4XiYxK!tboZyS7RM-rrPJ93nSAmSg

Stunty Leeg handbook:
fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

Veeky Forums FUMBBL League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

Veeky Forums Stunty Leeg group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

Veeky Forums Secret League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10393&op=view

Veeky Forums Monkey League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10667

Discord Server: discord.gg/3mpKZx2
FUMBBL IRC servers are dead. Go to the Discord instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

fumbbl.com/help:The Taoch! of Blood Bowl: A Condensed Guide for Newbies
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=1010178
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=1010179
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Ripper Bolgrot.

Bump

Ded

skavens are cute

Any advice to keep my Black Orcs alive? They look tough but for some reason I keep losing them.

1) Is the vidya on Steam worth playing?
2) What should I get? There are two pages of all sorts of versions and packs.

Blood Bowl 2. That gives you access to 8 teams and can play against all other teams online.

BB2 Expansion, is an expansion pack with new features and 8 new teams.

Then a team pack with 8 more teams.

Or buy Blood Bowl 2 Legendary edition combination pack that has them all for slightly less, or wait for a sale.

>or wait for a sale

Is there a regular time it goes on sale or anything?

Also, is there any more content known to be upcoming?

I generally prefer to get everything in one go so if there is I'll wait.

If you want it all in one go, get BB2 and the expansion together. That gives you everything.

The vidya is worth playing. Its a lot cheaper and convenient than the tabletop by a fair margin. Also its generally a fun game.

Bump

any /bgg/ recommended guides on how to play?

This guide is a nice basic one.

fumbbl.com/help:The Taoch! of Blood Bowl: A Condensed Guide for Newbies

Where were you when Ugroth Bolgrot was given a lifetime ban from Blood Bowl?

Don't base unless you have a reason to

Bump

wood elf

Disregard , get BB2 Legendary Edition, it includes the expansion and the team pack.

HELLO new freinds

Castaways round 4, you have 1 week.
Two Day Line(LogicsFate) vs The Future You Chose(Helm715)
Kompot Depot(Lawless Justice) vs Cheesey Meta(Ukrim)
Fresh Prince of Bretonnia(Villychis) vs Da Lucky Lootaz(Inquisitor Thorn/Tehdave)
why am i playing bb2(3pac/threepac) vs Real Wasteland Cool Dudes(Lakkan)
Everblack(Tobi) vs BOPE(Dashiki/Xanadoo)
Ogre my dead body(Domunperg) vs Da Surgury!!!(Commissar13)

THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME LZIARDS HAHAHAHAHA 7 STRENGTH 4 PLAYERS AND MOVE 8 PLAYERS THANK YOU!

Can you include me in the post?

Sure thing buddy

What's the problem with Lizards?

stinky

Bump

play your games

searching for a game right this instant sir

As new or low tv Chaos, what are you meant to do vs Undead and lizards? Lizards out strength you on all fronts while Undead outnumber and out strength you.

Whats the plan besides watch yourself get run over?

Play a better team.

Beaides that?

Paint your minis.

Take your beatings. Get block as soon as possible. Use your horns to your advantage, they might have a lot of strength 4 but any of your players could be strengths 4

lose. maybe if you're lucky you can remove some skinks and only have to cover 1 or 2 of them

Bump

I'm new to the whole Fummbl thing. Do I need to create a team in the League divison to join the Fummbl league?

the tg league? yes. but it's mid season right now

I haven't won a game of blood bowl in 32 years

We are just at the tail end though. We got one more round in process then play offs.

Fuck off penis13

in all seriousness though i'm suddenly absolutely awful at the game or i'm going though the worst fucking lose-streak of the decade

When is Khemri team getting updated models? I'd like to start BB but I generally only like the mummies. Or Lizardmen but they don't have updated models either I think.

Maybe you need a break? Or just go stunty next season and forget about winning.

>Basing the sides

Buy a box o' skeletons and the 4 coolest mummy models you can find.
If you're feeling particularly industrious, sculpt shoulder pads on them (blob of greenstuff per shoulder). If you want to get even fancier then sculpt some helmets, you can find step by step tutorials online.

I lost a game yesterday to possibly one of the worst but still somehow competent coaches I'd ever seen. Guy got a turnover for dodging into a tackle zone instead of out of one. Got TWO turnovers for passing the ball while in tackle zones instead of doing a handoff. Went the first five turns of the game without moving two of his players to base the two gnoblars standing one space away from him, despite getting zero turnovers. Spent rerolls on safe blocks that were totally inconsequential.

Just had to complain for a minute.

Bump

Ded

chaos dwarf minotaur

Don't have a full team pic on hand right now, but whatever. These are the Golden Faggots. Just got home, my fucking LGS wouldn't let me into their league. First they didn't like the team name and second they said the paint job doesn't meet the standard. Ok first of all I can paint and name my team however I want and second go fuck youself. I'm not gonna drop any names but I am absolutely fuming right now.

At least you managed to live up to your team name.

elf player btfo

Isn't one of the advantages of having S4 positionals that you can base weaker opponents more freely? If you position things correctly you can make it very hard for an opponent to get a two dice block on them.

The main thing black orcs need to make them more survivable is block, until they get that they're a bit prone to fucking up.

The paintjob part is a bit unfair but you could have at least dialed down your team name.

>playing a bit of BB with my mates at the club over a pint
>hear a gasping, sniffling sound, like a pig trying not to drown
>a humongous autist has shuffled over to our tables
>"T-These are my Elves, the Golden Faggots eheh, bet you can't beat them"
>reveals a solitary Lineman, absolutely smothered in what looks like car paint and super glue
>"Sorry mate we've still got a half of this game to play, maybe next week?"
>hear him mumbling "fucking SJWs" under his breath as he waddles away
>literally leaves a slug-trail of sweat behind him

How was your Wednesday night, lads?

>working in LGS preparing a Blood Bowl tournament
>that autist WAAC neckbeard who always rants about SJWs shuffles up to you
>giggling awkwardly he shows you his team of crudely painted elves and declares that they're called the Golden Faggots

Uuh, you can't have a team called faggots in the league, that'll piss players off.

>realise that he might just change the name and you don't want this socially incapable reject shitting up the league

Besides, they don't meet the painting requirements. Sorry man, you can't enter.

>phew, close call

Pretty good. Very chill. Going to paint my Orcs after weeks of procrastinating.

Went to the pub, found out that a friend's wife (I was best man at the wedding) is about as pregnant as my fiance is, which is a pretty good turn of events. Plus, our neighbours finished their game last night so our mini-league of the four of us is on to round two.

>things that never happened

>name Warrior "the indestructible"
>dies

It hurts

Bump

Ded

Rip

hey bbg whats your favorite team haha

Undermeme

Toss up between chaos or stunties.

Undead.

I wonder why I was an Orc brainlet for so many years.

Gobbos

Why do I keep coming back to Blood Bowl? I hate games like this.

Once you lose even a single player to the RNG, you're at a disadvantage, meaning you're more likely to lose players to the RNG, meaning you're at a further disadvantage, and so on...

If I wanted to experience an agonizing downward spiral with a foregone conclusion for an hour, I'd watch something with Amy Schumer in it.

You had it coming, turbosperg.

Pestilent Vermin. Bombs are fun, FUN! And every positional is interesting and fun (minus the standard rat ogre).

We have a double feature!

Meme Elfs vs. Khemri - fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=1010178

Dark Elfs vs. Simyin - fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=1010179

rat ogre without 2 doubles

Fire.

snotling

Hey guys, new to /bbg/, a few cool dudes are running some blood bowl games at our local gee-dubya, and one gave me a demo. I like it. I haven't looked into all the different teams yet or really read the book yet, but I do want to do a high elf team.

I noticed gw hasn't done a plastic kit for an elf team yet, is there a rumor that's coming? If not, in the meantime, any ideas on what I can use for an elf team? I will have to stick with GW models, but I do NOT want to do the old metals. Dear god those things are ugly. Has anyone done any conversion guides or anything like that for making a plastic elf team?

Just buy 3rd party lol

the Elven Union team is going to be released soon. they already previewed the models for the entire team.
look out for preorders.

(cont.)
also, you can make a pretty good Dark Elf team by mixing Dark Eldar Kabalite Warrior and Wych Cult kits.

>they already previewed the models for the entire team.
whoa cool! any pictures of that?

That's a good idea. something like craftworld guardians and elf heads could work? ill have to look into it

>That's a good idea. something like craftworld guardians and elf heads could work? ill have to look into it

just take the cabalite heads as is. perfect for linemen or blitzers.
there are some bare heads that are perfect for runners and wyches.
some of the weapons might even fit assassins, if you make the mistake of running them. (hint. very unreliable at what they do and fragile)

>pic related is the new Elven Union team
pro tip: you can paint them however you like, since they are a "mixed" elf team, featuring players from all backgrounds, including high elves, wood elves, and dark elves

Cool. Thanks man.

check these out

basically the idea is kabalite torsos and legs if you want to portray armored players (dark elf linemen and blitzers).
blitzers should get bladed, spiked arms, push daggers, whatever on blitzers.

runners and wych elves should have wych torsos and legs, since they're AV7. wych elves should have the fancy hairdos and dynamic poses.

get cloaked elves for the assassins

cocaine

>tripfag trying to sound cool

Is there a safe roster for Chaos to start with?

Both types I know do not start with a doctor. My main worry is if you lose a warrior or your Big Guy early, your entire team is and season is hamstrung. Is there any other alternatives?

So, what do you do when you join a league and you realize that you can't possibly win any of your games? Because that's happening to me right now. I can't even injure anybody to make life hard for the other teams. I'm a goddamn SPP farm.

Shut up and take the abuse, Golden Faggot.

Study the other players' tactics for future reference and try not to get too salty for the sake of your own blood pressure.

>dem trips
Hail Satan.

I've gone past salt into pure depression. I don't want to touch the game anymore because I have 1 more fun game left and then a gauntlet of getting utterly destroyed until the end.

Foul every turn.