How much longer is DBC riding out for? Don't want to make the same mistake I made with bounty...

How much longer is DBC riding out for? Don't want to make the same mistake I made with bounty. Sold BNTY at this price and then it sky rocketed to double instantly. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7mkv7f/daily_altcoin_discussion_december_28_2017/drwc6na/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you still have a chance to stop being a Pajeet and come back to BNTY before we take off for 1$

we sitting at 20c now so its an easy 5x

chink coin that got dumped 12 hours in, or bounty gang

your choice user

buy this dip or you will slip

BNTY is dumping even harder faggot

bounty gang bounty gang bounty gang bounty gang bounty gang bounty gang bounty gang .

spend 3 bounties on my new chain

so comfy

I'm 50% in BNTY and 50% in DBC.

Both are going to be 3x at least within a week.

Just close your eyes and wait.

BNTY just got attention, DBC also + it's coming to biggest asian exchange on 1st January.

I mean, just buy now and wait, none of them will be worth even a glimpse of what they are now within a week.

thats why you trade in between the walls

i went from 1.3k bnty to 6.3k now

keep bagholding there, I need BNTY to drop to 2 fucking cents for me to lose all my gains

COMFY AF

Its below 2 cents lol

IF YOU THINK OF BUYING AND DON'T HAVE A KUCOIN ACCOUNT YET READ THIS:

If you use "1eaya" as a bonus code people while signing up they credit you 1000DBC for free after your deposit goes through

Complete and utter bullshit
No bonus for using this code

Im an honest person and mine is 1RRN1

omg it worked, thank you

Was going to buy at this dip, took too long to transfer my BTC to kucoin. Very frustrating, would have got in at 500.

BNTY is fucking dumb, adults don't want to own a shit coin designed for children and beta nerds.

DBC is getting day traded hard right now. People are playing swings. Once attention around DBC reaches critical mass it will explode but for now it's hovering around 8 cents. DBC is literally the easiest 10x I've ever seen. I've never gone into a coin with so much before (100 ETH).

I'm ready to make 500-700k within a few weeks.

Screenshot because i know you are lying

Fucking pajeets

Its a referral code. If you're stupid enough to fall for this then the poster deserves the rewards

Welcome pump is over. Enjoy your weeks-long dip

>tfw to intelligent to not crash

why won't anyone sell me their bags REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You can buy mine at 118.

This isnt bounty shitcoin
this is the real deal

1bil cap coin

Veeky Forums hates AI I guess. Chinks love it though.

I wouldnt be THAT optimistic

dollars?

youre such a fucking noob just hodl until you can sell for a profit... i swear to god half you fucking children are impatient as fuck if you literally set a sell order and give it a week you fucking peanut brained retard

singularitynet.io
"Experts estimate that AI market will increase from the $200 billion it is valued today to $3.1 trillion by 2025"
Their ICO sold out in less than an hour and this one sold out in 3 hours, and these chinks are beating them to market. I don't see why this isn't an obvious winner.

pajeets not realizing this is not another shitcoin

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7mkv7f/daily_altcoin_discussion_december_28_2017/drwc6na/

Huobi in 2 days, its gonna slowly rise till then.... and then fucking EXPLODE

500 mil cap by end of February. from cindicator

How much market cap does this have? Cannot check it on cmc

its so early its not even there. when it gets to cmc normies are gonna buy up

Ok thanks, I see.

btw, wich coin do you recommend to send money to kucoin? XRP would be ok but is isn't and I have read that deposit is slow in some coins..

think it's over boys, dumping my bags

got in at 80 selling at 86

down 40% on my investment
pretty cool coin, honestly

Next time don't FOMO at ATH. How often do we have to tell you newfags?

All good, January 1st will put you up 200% on your investment.

I did it, held out throughout that little bump and then managed to grab some brainies at 520 sats

feeling pretty comfy right now

Same. Should have waited the dip but still comfy as fuck

>tfw thinking about how much larger my stack would be if I waited