Has anyone ever made money from a tip on Veeky Forums?

Has anyone ever made money from a tip on Veeky Forums?
Everything screams shill.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/8t2zhU7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/biz told me about elix when it first hit exchanges. I bought an fuckload at ~2cents. Now worth about 55 cents.

So, some gold in the rough.

you're getting closer

Yes. I learn about new coins on here all the time. The trick is, don't trust anyone, and do your own fucking research.

Everything except IOTA and VTC I found on Veeky Forums. Thanks Veeky Forums!

yeah i made 20k in 3 days with prl recently. made huge sums on icon and aion when they were shilled here. ive searched back thru archived threads for good projects i plan to buy when they hit etherdelta soon and there are random threads of people discussing with like 2 replies. people know whats up here

99.99% are skills
if you noticed the majority of all coins that get posted here have already mooned
i guess they think Veeky Forumstards are too stupid to look at the 7 day chart
BUY MY BAGS

bought zcl on a tip from a friendly user a couple of days ago around $30.

this isnt a larp. ive made 200k only from browsing biz and buying meme coins

lol tfw someone shilled me ZCL on Veeky Forums at $9 a coin and now its over $100
>Veeky Forums paid off my student loans

Actially its pretty easy.

If a coin is shilled, check if it gained 10x already. If true dont buy. If false buy for 1% of ur shit.

And 99.99% of people here realize this, which makes the shill threads all the more annoying. Shills would get a lot more success writing elsewhere about whatever they got suckered into buying and are now trying to resell.

Bitbay was shilled to me here and it went like 5x this month

Pretty sure it will explode in 2018

I think I lost like 30% or so combined due to listening to biz shills involving breaking news and gained some 190% involving breaking news.

When it comes to long term investments I never really bought into something that I heard about on biz first, but that's probably because I find out about them first on those ico rating and review sites.

I 3x'd on nuls, that was pretty cool.

Oh shit, no. I forgot. There is one. Chainlink. I got decent chainlink gains, thank you biz. Still holding.

Theres alot of valuabe infos spread here.
Just have to distinguish them from the 90% crap that is being shilled here

Forget these idiots shilling this garbage. 100% of crypto is useless shit. Pump it and dump it.

Zen is about to announce their airdrop. The rumors were true. It's about to moon like ZCL did.

If someone did make money that way, it was purely by accident. I don't believe a single word I read here, unless it's corroborated by other sources that I trust at least a little.

$300 into VIA back in March has turned to $11k, thanks Veeky Forums

Zcl purely to Biz two days ago

If everything is a shill then presumably the shills have made money posting on Veeky Forums

PHR, PRL, ETN, and PBL

[spoiler]I didn't actually put money in, but was considering for all of them [/spoiler]

I have no idea how to even start learning how to research this.

NEO
EOS
PBL (of all the shitcoins in the shitcoin world to silently moon)
PPP

Mind that I only made pennies on them as i only ever put pennies in them.
Shitcoin trading is only ever gambling to me.
I did make real money (real Satoshi even) on LTC which has been shilled here. But i would have bought it anyway.

We didn't shill, we educated about news and real comparisons to other coin MC

>Does the coin/token have an actual development team you can look at
>What is the idea, is the coin/token actually necessary for the platform and does it have a strong use case
>What competition exists already
>MARKET CAPITALIZATION (this is important, you're not going to get a lot of growth from coins with high market cap and a lot of coins/tokens circulating)

Just x100 on XRB

look into ZCL, learn yourself and learn from this learning I'm tired of teaching

How do you do that then?

The best tip is someone posted about PBC mentioning Stellar on Oct 4, Stellar was still below $0.015 when the tip was posted. He didn't give concrete proof, just a photo of his PBC article taken by smartphone.

Back then, I thought it's too risky to buy Stellar based on an unconfirmed source. Anyone can photoshop a fake PBC article.

Yes, I've actually made some money thanks to biz. You just gotta learn to sift through all the shit and do some of your own research. I got into Req at 12 cents when biz started shilling it, and I also got into Raiblocks and Icon enough to have gotten over double my investment on both. Biz is a good outlet to introduce potential moon missions to you, but it's up to you to sift out the legit moon missions vs shill posts.

On way to make 10x on BNTY thanks to Veeky Forums

And XRB

I wanted to see what is up so friend of mine send me like 100XVG and after i read a little on biz i found out about ICX and bought when it was like 4$ now it is like 5.5$ so Veeky Forums made me like 5-6$ already thanks Veeky Forums

what are you getting into at the moment?

Buy the rumor Sell the news

Veeky Forums shilled me ETH, DGB, XRP, TRX which were big money makers

Yeah, HST was a good one that I am still hanging on to

Look for low reply threads shilling coins you've never heard of, or that have never been mentioned.

Then go open up coin market cap, check the market cap, check the exchanges it exists on, check the website (or atleast watch their video on the website).

Try to discredit everything, be extremely pessimistic. Assume the worst about everything.

Key things to watch out for:

1) What does the token actually do? Is it just a virtual coin with a picture printed on it that has no use? What exactly are you buying.. In crypto unlike in pennystock, you aren't buying shares, you don't OWN the company. Find out what they're actually selling before you buy it.

2) Check the Team, google them, look for jail time, look for addresses, look for qualifications.

3) Skim the white paper, especially the small print at the bottom. Get an Idea for if it's A) original, and B) useful.

If it isn't original, make DAMN sure it does whatever it does better than it's competition, that it has a better implementation/Idea.

4) Enter in packages, 25% per entry, DO SOMEHTING between each entry, go for a walk, fap, play videogames, watch a movie. If you buy 25% and it falls and you panic, get out fully.

If it falls and you are still bullish, buy another 25%, if it rises and you FOMO buy 25%.

5) Define carefully how long you plan to hold something and don't change it. Either it's a long term play or it's not. Don't turn short term plays into long term plays, or Visa versa.

If you buy Siacoin because you expect 150% by end of year, and it spikes 150% next week. DO NOT SELL. SImilarly, if it falls 30% DO NOT SELL. Your time is everything.

Isn't that an exchange, not a coin

This is what I’ve been trying to figure out. What would be considered a high market cap or a lot of coins in circulation?

You take the info and research

You would be a fool to take everything for granted

Like a year and a half ago I got a good enough job to not have to live paycheck to paycheck anymore and I started having some savings, asked Veeky Forums what to do with it and was told to set aside an emergency fund, then put the bulk of my savings into an index fund with Vanguard. That's more general financial advice than a tip, but it's worked very well for me. Haven't really been able to continue contributing lately since I've been paying to finish school, but hey that'll be over soon enough.

So thanks to whomever gave me that advice.

yes, pump and dump discords you can join here if your interested discord.gg/8t2zhU7

I got shilled ark. Double my investment now. Invested in btc at 3k because of biz. Bch before the listing on coin base and fucking Verge(dogecoin dark) which I held bags of for ages

Yeah, you just gotta check the charts, if a coin already mooned within the last 72 hours and it’s being shilled it’s probably bag holders. Anything being shilled under 50-75m market cap though, that’s a good tip and hold.

Biz is good at 2 things, calling out low cap coins that will moon soon and getting people to buy their bags... it’s up to you to determine what’s what.

Can I ask what you think of Raiblocks

Just treat /Biz as the blacklist.

If it's shilled here, it's getting dumped very soon.

Basically rule out everything on Veeky Forums

>shitcoin goes 10x
>million pajeets suddenly start spaming buy my bags, good buy sirs, much money to be made, buy plz

25% of what

Experience. You'll get a sixth sense for spotting Pajeets.

Are you guys registered on multiple exchanges? I'm using poloniex and it doesn't have a lot of the coins mentioned here

under 100 mil is low enough market cap for decent gains

check their website to see if you like the concept

look at how the coin has been performing vs btc

that's enough