This just goes to show how extremely uneducated people in the cryptocurrency field are

This just goes to show how extremely uneducated people in the cryptocurrency field are.

If you don't understand what Verge is bringing to this world, you have your head in the sand.

Not even the largest FUD and fake news campaign in history, that occured during this week, could bring this coin down.

It is happening within two days. I know you will remember this.

You were warned, one last time.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/verge-xvg-baby-mommy-and-papa-fractals
myviralonline.com/official-verge-wraith-protocol-countdown-mvo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he fell for the buzzwords

Goodluck on the bottom of the ocean with your bags full of useless doge.

>tor

l e l

Dogecoin Dark

steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/verge-xvg-baby-mommy-and-papa-fractals

See you at 0.70 USD per Verge.
I hope you will trigger my sell order.

dogecoin dark and wraith has never been released no matter how much the dev hyped it up

Looks like a scam desu

They're promising tech that's currently impossible to impliment on a grand scale

Enjoy your bags you fucking moron. These scam artists pulled the same shit last alt season. It's never going to happen.

Going to be a good weekend for this coin. Ill probably sell around 3000 sats and buy half that again after the dip. Not sure what ill put that other half in to, prehaps Stellar?

>coin that turns on TOR
>revolutionary

You people deserve to lose all your money.

>tor
lmao, why the fuck would you use this trash over monero?

>If you don't understand what Verge is bringing to this world, you have your head in the sand.

The day Verge becomes the default privacy coin for DNMs I will give away my entire crypto stack ($170k).

>In this thread we have one of the most recently discovered species. As we can see here, the bag holding has deteriorated the vergies psyche. He has resorted to making threads in hopes of unloading his bags. We see him continually go through a peculiar cycle of posting threads and watching autistic fiji water men on youtube. This extraordinary creature has unwavering tenacity in these rough moments.

AHAHHAHAHAHA

LOOK MOM MY COIN HAS A TOR ON / OFF SWITCH

fucking verge fan boys are IT retards.

You really think Dogecoin Dark would be at 2 BILLION, soon 10 BILLION market cap?

It's a different product. Advanced technology.

Monero & PIVX actively leak IP adresses TODAY. Verge resolves this perfectly.

You know you are missing out while you had literally every opportunity not to. Natural selection at its finest.

>Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.

Pretty much got the seal of approval. The more its trolled, the better the prospects.

I see LINK isnt even in the top 100 anymore.

Suicide imminent.

>You really think Dogecoin Dark would be at 2 BILLION, soon 10 BILLION market cap?

Do I really think the market could be dumb enough to back a total piece of shit that gets shilled by a celebrity?

Yes user, yes I do really think that.

been riding the xvg wave hard
bought 4kusd at half a cent gains are real
biggest gamble of my life the next 48hrs i cant sleep still but fuck me this could be my ticket to new humble beginnings lets go to a new timeline vergens fuck these bitches

Top 10 wallets hold roughly 70%+ of the supply, shilled by celebs, dogecoin dark, dump and suicide is coming for alot of low tech fags.

John McAfee hates Verge and removed anything related to it. This was part of the extreme FUD campaign by him and Marquis Trill.

They both claimed to be 'Hacked' afterwards, surprise, surprise.

If you sincerely think Verge is a better bet than LINK then all I can say is, go all in and best of luck.

Got caught for weed. So what? I'm Dutch and smoke weed all the time.

It's even legal now in some states.

>This just goes to show how uneducated people are
No kidding. Falling for shit like TOR integration and "new colourful UI"? Ridiculous.

>If you don't understand what Verge is bringing to the world, you have your head in the sand
Are you fucking kidding me.

This has to be the work of a leaf.

Verge has a purpose LINK solves a non-problem. Its one of the worst preforming coins and its not invested in outside this website.

LMFAO!
>what is a VPN?

Enjoy holding those bags for a long long time OP!

LMAO thanks for the screenshot, that's gold.

Thank you! I've been enjoying it every second the past few weeks as you can imagine.And it's about to grow much, much more.

How about you?

he's op sec is shit.

he's developing a supposedly untraceable privacy coin and gets caught by the very people he's trying to evade.

Your welcome. Now you can use it to warn people away from that trash coin.

xvg whales doesnt have enough capital for a 4x pump, get real.

But guys, even if Verge is an absolute shitcoin, won’t we atleast make some money but holding it during the pumps? Or is it too risky and it might dip hard?

To be honest, I cashed out at the beginning of this month.

Not buying back in just yet.

I did lose like 300 from some stupid misclick with ETH, but overall I'm up for the year, so not too worried.

Anyways Happy New Year user.

Happy Holding.

ok your shill worked. bought 25k.. def could be $2 coin

I've been warning people off Verge for months. Actually not for that long, everyone that has been here more than 6 weeks knows not to go anywhere near that piece of shit.

Good for you. I double my investment off that coin so far and am looking to quadruple it.

op just stop posting verge around here.
go post verge on facebook there's enough retards there that will eat up this crap. Veeky Forums knows a shitcoin when it sees one and verge is the shittiest pyramid pump coin with crap tech there is.

it's laughable how far behind verge is compared to the competition.

once the smartest of verge retards leave i'm sure it will come crashing down.

guys I bought 760 xvg yesterday
I want to make money fast I can’t take to many risk
pls tell me I’ll make money

It could take a mediocre programmer 3 days to make that fork shitcoin.

Then why do you go out of your way to shitpost about it? I hide threads of coins i get tired of seeing. I certainly do not go participate in them.

> Then why do you go out of your way to shitpost about it?
Because shit's unsustainable.

Bought 30 usd worth of verge.

Doesnt matter how sustainable it is. In fact if you looked at the right charts you would see its following a normal and easily sustainable pattern. Thats still no reason for you to shitpost about it unless its threatening another one of your investments.

Word.

The TA suggests a next leg up to 0.70 USD.

They will cry later.

Buy my bags then.

buy muh bags.

The only way it shoots up that quickly is if wraith releases. Other wise its going to trade sideways for a while. Once wraith comes out this is going to be a powerhouse and I expect the pattern to change.

It will be out 31st. Hodl till then.

if been hearing "when wraith releases since I joned the crypto ( in september )

I checked out verge on github and saw that the wraith branch is 3 years old.

are there people who have been hearing "when wraith comes" for 3 years :D ? lol

3 years to steal copy pasta stealth adressing from vertcoin into verge is quite... a long time ... don't you think?

Dont know or care. I do know this is has been the highest volume coin on Binance for over a week and in the top 3 for ether and its in a dip right now and the pattern says this will fluctuate for a while at the very least near its ATH. Its a good hold and a good trade. Cant really lose on this. McAfee did you a favor when he fucked up and outed him self as a manipulator, shilling his bags and FUDing a dip that he could buy. He took advantage of it, its up to you if you will.

Official wraith countdown posted on their twitter
myviralonline.com/official-verge-wraith-protocol-countdown-mvo/

Buy XRB, KCS or BNTY

Love it or hate it it's going to the moon boys.

Strap you shit in.