Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1810: Super God Jumpmaker Robot 3000 Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0
>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA

kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fcjJFR4Wvh4
reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/efgrn/magikarp_sweeps_entire_team_of_legendaries/?st=j8vlcpsj&sh=092ab982
youtube.com/watch?v=oOJzNHH4B2s
pastebin.com/vsSVkYqm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=H3x3-22Gi3g
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55822062/#55825790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Valeria has a temporary ban, so if anyone has questions please feel free to drop in to the IRC.

IDK how you do it Val. You’re like a robot or something.

Jumpers guess what day it is? It's post a random build day!

Post a random build!

Again? Didn’t she just get unbanned?

If that's confirmed we need to go bother the mods on the Veeky Forums irc like we did when shitposter banned Red. Shitposter can't stay a janitor, it's ridiculous.

I think it's there #Veeky Forums @ Rizon. for ban appeals.

Is anyone else uncomfortable with Self-Inserting?

My jumper's a made-up person and every time I try a SI chain it dies an awkward death.

Even after a century of adventuring without any transhumanism more extreme than turning into a pokemon or Revengeance-era cyborg, it seemed reasonable my Jumper would've become a totally different person from the guy posting on Veeky Forums in the middle of a lecture on employment law.

I've felt comfortable with self-inserting because functionally my self-insert is a made up person

I can't speak for anybody else but I don't typically write my Jumpers as being me. I write them as a made-up character who's based on me.

Not really, as I'd still be playing first person with a new character. It's just me acting

Is this a thing where we should all chip in and call attention to it, or are we better off delegating this task to one or two representatives?

Why are there so many Lawfags in this thread

The God of high school
Purse Snatchers Again?+ 100 plenty easy . I'm plenty fast
just My Type, Just My Luck+ 100 this is rough, due to general lack of cuties but I am married , so it wouldn't have worked out anyway
Revolutionary Style-+100 yeah I'm creepy
Clone Troubles-+200
Become God-+200
Greed is a Deadly Sin+ 300 This is where things get tricky, but I've already defeated the majority of my previous foes.
Rolling for location Roll(1d8)+0:3,+0 Total:3=3. Seonyudo Park seems nice enough, just have to be careful about those energy crystals.
Human. Free . It has the discount I want
Power Borrower yep those 400 points will you put to good use
drop in free
Reincarnation:Perun : ridiculous levels of lightning generation, extreme physical power:Golden Apple of destruction, world Oak Shield -1000 it's an obvious choice.
Q for Questions free for power borrower
untrained
Pandora -800 400 from stipend . I read the series. This is OP, in and of itself , half a minute of omnipotence over a 2 yard diameter sphere?!
sworn brothers free for high school student
War Trophies-300 this is what I'm talking about!
Healing Nanites free for human . Another bonus for my national health care plan
Wisdom of the Sage -500 discount for human anyone who doesn't take thisis a sucker and it's pretty much the only thing that will stack with Prince of space.

Plans include: fighting in the God of high school tournament, fighting lots and lots of avarice clones, granting the good wishes of people who entered the God of high school tournament and lost, granting a girdle of masculinity/femininity to Mr. Super Bowl star , introducing Saitama to some worthy opponents, Tyrion feeding a lot of the gods to his new sword when they come down.

If I had to guess, I'd guess it has something to do with the kind of person who finds joy in reading or writing a pdf of text and coming up with amusing interpretations of it.

Want some of us to be career criminals for variety?

I mean, if only for variety's sake, I guess I can rob a bank or two.

>Valeria has a temporary ban
Did she rape NuBee?

>Did she rape NuBee?
If that's a ban worthy offence, none of us would be able to post here.

>none of us would be able to post here.

NuBee is an elf, makes sense

>NuBee is an elf, makes sense
An elf trap, yes

Jumpers!

Have you ever been beaten? By whom?

>tfw when Valeria cannot see this

>this idiot doesn't fucking realize that you can still look at threads while banned.

Unless the Japanese cuck changed that while I have been out of the loop.

Banning just prevents you from posting, not reading.

>Somehow, Jumper's home cooking actually works better than the shield he was trying to call.

>this idiot doesn't realize she has him filtered

lel

Paragon from DC comics beat me and kidnapped me once, but I kinda let him win to break up the monotony. Also my companions rescued me.

I don't care if she sees it and the abilities are scaled to I don't care if you are not the proper levels.

I think he was referring to the fact that Val has me blocked.

Got knocked the fuck out by a Magikarp in the first jump

Did you capture it? It must have great potential to be able to defeat you.

Reposting Resident Evil 3.0 for those who didn't see it last time.

How?

This is now the fate of every jump I go to now. Live knowing you have doomed them to such a fate. Thanks for the update Red.

youtube.com/watch?v=fcjJFR4Wvh4
All Magikarps are beasts

and what do you change in females?

Doesn't seem so bad. God speed Jumper!

One jumped over a mountain and fell on me, I was unconscious for a night. My partner had to drag me to a cave for safety.

They get the same treatment, everyone has the same body type now.

Maigkarp can actually do the most damage of any Pokemon, if you set things up right first with other Pokemon buffing it. It's called a Magikarp Sweep, have a link explaining it: reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/efgrn/magikarp_sweeps_entire_team_of_legendaries/?st=j8vlcpsj&sh=092ab982

Not a problem, sorry if you didn't see it in the last thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=oOJzNHH4B2s

Its one of the few things that can evoke fear in jumpers

Magikarps are truly terrifying

Nobody expects them until its too late

thanks for the update Red here's the updated build.
pastebin.com/vsSVkYqm

this is a pretty awesome jump
love the custom virus section

What did you do to anger it to that point?

I'm definitely buying Terragrigia. That place looks pretty cool.

can you post the virus you created? I assume you've bought Adonis and Sculpted?

I like the new parasite options. The felt kind of underwhelming compared to the viruses, last time, now there's some really cool stuff in that section.

I don't think Magikarps works quite like pic related

>What did you do to anger it to that point?

One just jumped over the mountain and dropped me on my ass, Magikarps work in mysterious ways

Nod. At least the issues were fixed.

Going to be a rough week, but after this I'll get to work on Ace Combat update. Shitstain's been there for too long.

Blood for the Blood God?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=H3x3-22Gi3g

How does this fucker not have better stats?

Goddammit. How many days?

One I think.

One

Was Justice League Unlimited finished? Can someone please post it?

Was she nameless shitposting or was it just an asshole janitor?

Asshole janitor.

The first post she made upon getting back was apparently off topic.

Yeah.

The latter. Have to be an asshole to get this job

I’m suprised we don’t have a Sun/Moon Jump.

>not have better stats?

Its a conspiracy, the professors want to close our third eye

Could I use Resident Evil 3 technology to somehow turn every one into mutants in X-men Movies?

An user got permission from old QS a couple months back and someone said they would do it but I dont remember who.

Isn't it a mainline pokemon game?

Mostly, KOTOR's just working on the scenarios last I heard. In his own words, it's "done"

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55822062/#55825790

>KOTOR
love dat boy

Random user's guide to Omnipotence:
>1: Get a gun that can kill anything
>2: Point the gun at God
>Since God is in everything, you can just point it anywhere
>3: Threaten to fire unless He makes you Omnipotent
>Remember to point out that, as discussed in step 3, his Omnipresence makes it literally impossible for you to miss
>4: Uncork the champagne and summon the waifus, you are now Omnipotent

Actually its in a seperate universe, everything since the mega evolutions is another universe altogether.

Sure honey.

Unless god says NO and makes your gun useless.

You forget, two things can't be in the same place at the same time. So when we say that god is everywhere, we really mean that he's everywhere ELSE.

NikaorMoth was going to make one

How would that work? What technology?

Gene manipulation and genome-changing viruses?

You could use extremis from mcu as the base virus.

In the X-men Movies jump you can acquire mastery over the X-gene but it can only be activated in people who already have the potential.

>step 1: Already have something that can kill omnipotent beings
>step 2a: Realise the being you are threatening is not, in fact, omnipotent if you can threaten it meaningfully
>step 2b: Realise that as the being you are threatening is omnipotent, it can't be affected by your gun, knows this and is laughing at you
>step 3 (optional): Realise the omnipotent being you threatened was just really bored, and set up the powers it "surrendered" to you to fuck you over at the worst possible moment. Lose all your perks, waifus and everything else you value

More like Random user's discovery of the Omnipotence Paradox amirite

Let's say you got to go on a Jumpchain for realsies.

All else being equal, would you rather have your origins be similar to Drop-In, with you popping up one day with no backstory, or would you rather be reincarnated every Jump, with having to go through a powerless childhood every single time?

Drop-In my dude.

Random draw, I like having siblings and parents.

I asked the wrong question then. What technology is he talking about in Resident Evil 3?

I'd go with Drop-In, seems less traumatising for the legion of confused families who have a kid go off one day for reasons.

Reincarnating every jump, as long as it’s still me.

Drop-In, I do not want to have to deal with a powerless period.

Reincarnated. I hate myself, and there's no guarantee that I won't be someone I hate in the future. But if I keep getting reincarnated, I'm sure I'll be someone non-shitty eventually.

You are probably right. I got into Law because my autism let me enjoy that kind of things.

Reincarnation, might as well.

Viruses that can change people's genome, like a superpowered CRISPR Cas9.

>But if I keep getting reincarnated, I'm sure I'll be someone non-shitty eventually.
But eventually you'll go back to being born a shitty person in a few Jumps.

You would need to elaborate on the powerless period. Are we talking of just having in-jump powers, just background abilities or completely powerless? How would that reflect on godly/eldritch origins that were always adults or were always there?

Anyways, Drop-In seems the superior option if you can still get other origins and their discounts, just at the cost of memories. Which may be useful, but you have lots of perks to gain knowledge or steal memories running around.

Yeah, but without reincarnation I'll be shitty the whole time. This way there is a non-zero amount of my total life experience that is spent not being shitty.

>You would need to elaborate on the powerless period. Are we talking of just having in-jump powers, just background abilities or completely powerless? How would that reflect on godly/eldritch origins that were always adults or were always there?
Pretty much how it works normally for non Drop-In origins. Anything out of Jump is down until the ten years start, every in-Jump ability is gained/learned according to what makes sense in-setting.

I think they’re connected to the revamps. Which I believe are a separate timeline/universe. I want to say it’s because of timefuckery in D/P/Plat.

Reincarnation, I want mommy's milkies

I know Satan:666 is a thing... but he's apparently some new kid who wasn't even born as a high god iirc. Do you think Lucifer would work as a 2000 CP reincarnation option in GoH?

I kind of really like the idea of teaming up with Mo-Ri as another reincarnated version of an infamous divine rebel that learned humility and skill as a human.

And does it have the same guarantee of being a normal origin that things are going to be safe and uneventful before the story actually starts? This isn't Traveler, I'm not planning on dying during character gen.