What kind of name would suit my elf subtype that i just made btw i hope they are not mary sues

What kind of name would suit my elf subtype that i just made btw i hope they are not mary sues
>the first exileborne came from wood elves created from the blood of the sorceror god Raedreth The Pariah, when their god rebelled against his father/leader of the pantheon because he wants to be free from his control, his children fled before they meet their brethren's wrath and they settled in the mountainous forest continent of Doromithea,since all elves need a source of magic to prevent them from aging quickly and withering into dust,their god commanded them to harvest manastones from obelisks possessed by the spirits of their dead,since mana is pure magic neither of light and dark,the elves gained the name the taintless ones,unlike their other brethren,they build their own buildings rather than summoning them or commanding trents to build,because their magic within their bodies is pure their lifespan is 200 instead of 1000 years due to mana not being enough to slow their aging,the races they meet on the continent are dwarves,orcs,halflings,undead,demons and the human kingdom of Vladimir, unlike other elves they have a decent relationship with the local dwarf kingdom,since the exileborne have the least magic of all elves they have to rely on magitech powered by mana they built that the dwarves gave the knowledge to do so,they have a fragile alliance with the Vladimirian humans because they have a grudge against the high elves and the void elves,they kept the alliance to prevent the undead and demonic hordes from corrupting the continent,when the former Seer King Sieghert died his illegitimate son Silas The Corsair was chosen by the council of princes because he is the firstborne child, most of the exileborne complained about their new Seer King because he is an outsider and a lowlife.

Donutsteel elves.

the exileborne and taintless are placeholder names

Oh wow, a namefag using the cancer meme.

i just used a fake name to prevent confusion between the poster and the replier and i didnt know what pic i should use so i chose the meme instead i didnt even know its cancerous btw

Your writing style hurts the eyes too much to make anyone give a single shit about your OC.

Sorry. Them's the breaks.

The spelling mistakes. The lewdies. Eliasses. These sound more like band names, to be honest.
>i just used a fake name to prevent confusion between the poster and the replier
There is no need to do that.

Learn to use capital letters and proper sentences and I might actually be able to read enough to understand what your elves' deal is.

so i'll just used the name OP from now on,and the spelling mistakes is because english is my secondary language

>english is my second language
You should still know that a sentence starts with a capital letter and ends with a period, not a fucking comma. And add a space after each sentence, FFS. Your jumble of words is practically unreadable.

>so i'll just used the name OP from now on
No user, you are anonymous and you will be anonymous until you understand exactly when and why to use trips.

desu my typing sucks and are you referring to the elves or their new king

oops i wrote desu instead of to be honest

From what I can gather from that single huge run on sentence Wall o' Text;

>God Schism
>Magical batteries
>Lack proper magic
>Have magi-tech
>200 year lifespan
>Friends with dorfs and humans who share their religious rivalry with the High Elves
>Pragmatic alliance with Dark Elves to avoid demonic + zombie ass rape
>Mild succession crisis.
>Shit names.

There's nothing wrong with it as an idea. Although why even call them elves at this point?

>Pragmatic alliance with Dark Elves to avoid demonic + zombie ass rape

They're actually humans with a Russian-like culture

Aelves©®™

>They still have pointy ears,small amount of magic in their bodies,5-7 feet tall and they still retain half of their past culture but they don't have very good relations with the other elves and they are considered as ''unelvish'' by culture because they are friends with dwarves and humans and they are the first to secede from the wood elves and are considered as traitors by the elven pantheon and the loyalist elves, just like their god Raedreth they also don't see eye to eye with the other exiled ones the dark,phantom and deep elves because they and their exiled gods think that Raedreth is a weak god because he didn't side with the new pantheon and always portrayed as a tall but clumsy sorceror wielding a spellsword

GW already has that name for the age of shitmar elves

what about copyright elves

Note taken.

>elves
Yep its mary sues