So are litecoin and bcash just going to bleed to 0 independent of anything else now

So are litecoin and bcash just going to bleed to 0 independent of anything else now

>he's still holding LTC
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get out now, friend.

what the fuck are you doing man

Why aren't they following btc like eth anymore?
Is it because normies are pumping new and shiny shitcoins like ripple

Some weird shit is happening on OKex
$2 million plus LTC/BCH traded there.
which is like 2/3rds or more of the total volume of LTC.
Also if you go to the site the LTC price is way higher then Crypto market cap reports it to be.

LTC is exactly following BTC

2 billion* yeah i see it

what the fuck is going on over there

Sorry.
I meant $2 billion plus

what the fuck are they doing

Ripple is the Litecoin now. Bcash was always a shitty fork with no added value.

ripple still has no access to fiat

actually im wrong its traded on bitstamp for USD

>new
>ripple

Pick one.

just traded EUR/XRP on kraken

started out with 150 ltc, spread it out down to 20. never will get rid of my 20 ltc. gave me alll my capital to work with. dont care what biz says, as long as theres new money into this, ltc will continue to moon as the cheapest buy on coinbase.
biz has never had anything nice to say about litecoin, when it was 4 dollars, 40 dollars, 120 dollars, 400 dollars. it could get to 1000 dollars next year and you will still hear the same crap being said about it. because its not a quick easy pnD for em

It's new to them
It's the new bitcoin

Its bleeding so hard because the Normie's pumped it so hard. LTC did a X4 to 400$ at one point after all. I'd say the absolute floor is 200$.

Ok, that's it. I have only so much patience, going sideways is ok imo, but this shit is actively sinking.

I'm out. Selling at 30 $ loss per coin because i know it will fall even harder once Ripple bubble bursts.

What is recovery going to be like?

When it hits 0 all further movements will be a recovery.

Ripple has a shitty name it will never get normie adoption

No clue, LTC it's previous behavior was being very stable and sticking to a certain number at a certain point it breaks out and moons X2 or more

Retards like this do not understand something never can reach the price of 0$. There is not a single thing in the universe that has a price of 0$.

>There is not a single thing in the universe that has a price of 0$.

Are you retarded? Stocks can and do drop to 0 when debt of the corporation is bigger than all its assets.

>bcash is correcting slightly
>ltc still crashing and burning

Bye weak hands, good luck with the future

Bitcoin Cash is the real bitcoin if that's what you're referring to when you're saying bcash. If you are referring to Bitcoin Cash, please call it Bitcoin Cash so we're not fucking confused.

Go away, Roger.

Ahahahahaha

Until 10% of BTCs hashing power switches over the BCash and 51% attacks the fuck out of it. Bcash will have a pump when coinbase list it but after that it will bleed out.

If only this innocent little frogposter knew how bad things are about to get now that Ripple is successful. If only you knew...

Btrash is the real bitcoin
fully controlled by the chinese mining cartels, just like Satoshi envisioned!!!

that's interesting does it mean BCH holder are leaving the boat or is it LTC holder ?

Lmao