Is there a good way to play Warhammer Fantasy online. Like a roll20 for Warhammer, if you will?

Is there a good way to play Warhammer Fantasy online. Like a roll20 for Warhammer, if you will?

bump

There's a roll20 game that plays 40k. They use tokens that are proportionally sized to bases on the virtual tabletop.

I've been making tokens to play Warmaster on Roll20; it works surprisingly well.

Total War

tabletop simulator?

>GW killed rank and file fantasy

FUCKING KILL ME

If you have a decent LGS, it doesn't seem too hard to find people interested in playing old rank and file Fantasy.
I've started getting a few games going at my LGS and keep finding more and more people who don't like age of sigmar and want to play proper WHFB again.

Vassal if you don't care about graphics.

You are describing total war.
Just play total war or find someone to play fantasy with you (it still exists you know)

Vassal

Warhammer Total War

>vassal
>Downloading open source shit willingly

Why are people suggesting this? Total Warhammer plays NOTHING like the table top game.

Tabletop simulator

Its exactly the tabletop but in real time.

So pretty much completely different then. Got it. It's a fine game, but it's not even remotely similar to the feel, style, or core game play of the table top.

You are right. It's just superior to it in literally every. Possible. Way.
Playing table top simulators is already dumping the majority of the Table top experience. So might as well use the better platform

If it hinged entirely on GW it couldn't have been much life in it to begin with.

You cant buff teclis and take on armies by yourself?

On a more serious note i like the fact that on warhammer total war chars are actuall more balanced than their tabletop counterparts.

Seeing warhammer fantasy turn into herohammer was not fun.

Just play Kings of War instead. It's ok, you can use any miniature you want with it.

Share the tokens