Expect more panic selling when the americans all wake up to this bleeding

Expect more panic selling when the americans all wake up to this bleeding.

We could see 10 cents again by the end of the day

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bounty0x/status/946183775649660929
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that or buying the dip

If this doesn't moon I'm putting a bounty on all the faggots that shilled this memecoin

Doubt it. It found its floor at 0.00022. There is only upside from here. Its about the break out of the descending wedge. See you at 0.00060

twitter.com/bounty0x/status/946183775649660929

im debating on buying the dip now or see if it dips even lower when they wake up

Easier to get in now. this is either gonna go up or now. its real low right now compared to yesterdays high of .27

>forget about it for a week or two
>don't even witness any dips and corrections
>check blockfolio 2 weeks from now
>oh I just made 500% and didn't have to live through FUD and retardation of Veeky Forums after every little dip a good product has

live happily on

I was right! We're going up boys GET IN!

>little dip
It went down 35% overnight

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCKING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

bought 20k @ $0.11. Buying more now, this is minimum 100m market cap

someone's trying to keep it up with tiny buys lol

you must be new here

it went 4x in 2 days

It went up 500% in 3 days

Is this a Pajeet shill coin?

like last night before it hit a ATH
Patience.

they call him shaky fingered frank...biggest yellow-bellied snake north of the mississipi

This is exactly what I meant by retardation of Veeky Forums, why did I even come back to this thread. I'm out.

So we can expect this to dip a lot further then?

yes but a good one

Its not going lower than $0.17. Next stop is $0.40

Strong possibility of hitting .00001.
If it dips below that hold onto your butts.

ground level on stochrsi, hit old support and the sellwall up to 1500 is really thin, so i think we'll see fomo rather than panicselling

I'll buy back in at 12 cents people

This is my conclusion as well. Support at 0.00022 has been tested twice on the 30m chart. Panic selling could blow through it but it's unlikely.

I wanted to sell to increase my stack but it's too risky now. I'll just hold.

I'm bagholding now.

If it dips a good bit I'll buy some more to even things out a bit.

Nigga we are up still watching this shit bleed out.

I swear biz can't hold a coin for more than 24h and if it dips slightly the pink wojaks are spammed. You will never make it with those weak hands baka

It is.

this nigger knows whats going on

...after it 500%+'d in 2-3 days

Woah that was crazy. Did someone market sell all their eth?

It’s over. I cashed out of this sinking ship yesterday. Still hold some but suggest you all get out now for the next Kucoin moon missions starting in a few hours.

meant to say bnty

>go to sleep
>ATH happens and wake up to loss

Debating if i should sell my bnty with $1000 loss and MAYBE break even with new possible moon mission

LET IT RIDE

Rofl what. Have some fucking patience you mong. Do you think it'll stay on this mcap for long?

>imagine being this retarded

Are you literally retarded? Why would you take a loss of 1 grand on a coin that started trading like 2 days ago and has so much upside... Jesus you faggots really like losing money. No patience whatsoever, what are you doing in crypto?

nigga just wait like a couple days its gonna be 3x from here at least

I’m new to this shit and /biz is making me freak the fuck out. Yes, i’m a retard but maybe one day i’ll learn. And thanks for the tips.

do it faggot, no risk no win

Going further south than I expected. Below 10c today seems imminent now.

Dumb fags, don't tell someone else to stay in a sinking ship if you aren't sure about it.
You fucks just want more support so you don't get extra fucked, what if he pulled out with a loss. Hopped on next moon and cut even or profitted a bunch while you guys rot?

With that being said DBC is gonna moon tomorrow, jump over or be a bounty fag.

FUUUUUUUUUUCK IT WON'T STOP GOING DOWN, I THOUGHT I FOUND MYSELF A GOOD COIN

Americans woke up?

let them panic sell lol

It's amazing how weak so many kids here are. I can see the average age here is pretty low and everyone is really scared their $170 savings from their summer job and birthday is down a bit, so that everyone would rather take losses when the coin launched literally this week....

Wow. This whole market is fucked up. Excuse me while I sell at $1 in a few weeks when it gets on Binance...

Seat on 2000bnty comfy as fuck sir.

what was ico price in ETH?

153k sitting here, see you on Jupiter

The HODL meme is strong

They are pathetic. Selling at a loss when the coin has been on the exchange for two days. What these retards are doing in crypto I don't know...

How come blockfolio shows this at .148 cents while kucoin shows this at .19 cents?

Nvm

literally no sell walls yet. weak hands can neck themselves next week

We 20cent again

Next stop 50cent

Use Delta instead och blockfolio, it's more in sync with real time price changes

Here we go boys, ready for offblast?

anons, should i sell my DBC at a loss for this BNTYmoonmission?

probably

Sell low buy high user

No, have 50/50 portfolio and you win. Like me.

DBC is gonna moon also, but in next week or so.

Just close eyes and enjoy gains.

DBC sadly is not going to "moon". The supply is insanely high.

low tier fud. literally back up to .20 now. KYS, pussies.

Gordon just shilled QLINK in his twitter.

who the fuck is gordon, and why would i give a shit about what some asshole likes and doesn't like?

Sorry, but you are wrong. DBC is going to be 50c before you'll even have the chance to buy it again.

I believe you speak out of your ass, if you price something by it's MAX supply and not Circulating supply.

This is a multi billion project, even if it reaches 10 billion supply, I believe THE FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE BLOCKCHAIN, WHICH IS IOTA ON STEROIDS basically, will reach at least 50c in near future, if not 1$ by the end of January. This is the easiest money you will eve get.

10bn MarketCap is almost out of question, which surpasses IOTA.

Currently XRB, IOTA and DBC will fight in top 10 CMC.

Do you choose to be like this or are you actually retarded?

srs

Possibly stupid question.

What is the connection?

you mean like....when i could buy it for .07 cents....right now, or.....?

BNTY moon mission is done for the moment, that is probably the next one. Doesn't mean bnty won't still go up, but the gains will be bigger in other coins.

gordon freeman

>I believe you speak out of your ass
street shitting pajeet grammar

Damn, that's my entire portfolio right now. 30k split up between those 3. W-will I make it?

lol at all of you. Do you realise how inexperienced this team is?

yeah because his age clearly already says that its a terrible project, said no one ever

>clinging onto one metaphorical sentence to define my nationality and not onto the content and logic I point out

I think we all know you are the deaf pajeet here missing out on the most obvious moon mission.

Not to mention Chinks love AI and DBC is coming to Huobi on 1st January.

Oh look, the BNTY crew is crying. What a total fucking surprise, really didn't see that one coming

Yet, he has done more and has a working product and unique idea than most 100m$ CMC projects out here have.

This kid had an idea and delivered it more than any praised Sergey on Veeky Forums ever will.

And he actually responds to FUD on Telegram on hourly basis.

What are you talking about?

?

>Do you realise how inexperienced this team is?

Is today casual Friday?

yeah
and vitalik is 22 :DD

this desu senpai, like 18 and 22 are any different

He was 19 when ETH was created

Here we go faggots, we survived the correction and this dip where pajeets panic sold and ICO investors also hopefully.

50c next stop, iron hands.

is kucoin fucking up for anyone. I cannot login wont let me submit my verify code only has the button.

yes

pls no
i bought this at 16 cents and didnt sell at ath. fml

Kucoin not being able to handle stress does the most damage. god damn

>new to crypto
>shit at knowing when to buy/sell
>bought this with my meager christmas money
pls moon. Thanks for the gains so far bros

going to finally go to sleep. I hope I wake up to something good.