AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>$100K LOSS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH453YU456U4\56IU&%^KI&^II9plo89l87l&*L&^*K76K82+2=CHICKEN

how did it happen, user? :

BOUGHT A FUCKTON OF BTC JUST BEFORE CRASH, WENT ON VACATION, CAME BACK AND THIS SHIT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what price did you buy at?

>store of value

it's at 14k right now.
How are you losing money.

Oh no, it's zigzagging between 13k and 15k for the billionth time this week

oh so you are technically still up from your initial purchase

I've lost 2000$ purely from BTC dropping like a bitch. Whatever efforts I make to pull back gets ruined everytime because BTC drops like a bitch

1 COIN = 8K

BOUGHT 23 COINS

PRICE DROPPED

I JUST FUCKING LOST HALF MY EARNS I GOT OVER 2 YEARS WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It’s gonna get worse dude. TA PROPHETS TELL A TALE OF 8k

its sucks

if it makes you feel better my grandfather lost 40 grand in the stock market the other day

Literally this, has Veeky Forums transcended the laws of buying high and selling low to a new extent?

Perhaps he meant 18k ?

wtf are you talking about?
can you type like a normal person?
right now 1coin is 14k
so you are up

Sell now; whales are dumping this shitcoin.

>Sell now; whales are dumping this shitcoin.
they do to buy back later.

I know it's reddit advice but just hold dude, god forbid you have to hold an investment for 5 or even 12 months (assuming the worst case scenario bear market which probably won't happen since one week is an eternity in crypto). Whales will have this shit at 35k in 3 months after taking all the coins from the weaklings over January

THE PRICE SPIKED DOWN AS A LCICKED WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN

Did you unironically click market sell?

Just hold an hope your best user

YES FUCK ME

Haha fucktard, the only spend what you can afford meme is legit