The jews won once again

The jews won once again.
I hate normies so fucking much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3x4XSuG3qg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I work at a bar and this was a conversation between a "crypto trader" and his friend:

"Yeah man, like there was this coin a year ago called Ethereum. It was like a dollar and now it's like a thousand dollars. Now there's this one Ripple and, like, all of the banks are in on it. It's a dollar and it will be worth a thousand bucks too."

This is what normies believe and this is dictating current trends. But reality will manifest in the end.

Words CANNOT DESCRIBE how much I fucking hate Ripple. Everything about Ripple makes me fucking sick, it's the antithesis of crypto, it's so obviously a fucking Jew ploy, the vast majority of the tokens are gobbled up by Jew banksters, everything about it is literally DESIGNED to bait braindead normies into buying the shit from the massive market cap but the artificially low unit price, the GOD DAMN FUCKING FIDGET SPINNER LOGO, THE FUCKING NORMIE TIER DEV TEAM, THE FACT THAT ITS LITERALLY CONTROLLED BY JEWISH BANKERS.

WHY GOD, WHY DOES RIPPLE HAVE TO BE SUCH A SUCCESS. I FUCKING HATE RIPPLE, ITS GOING TO DESTROY THIS ENTIRE PROJECT.

I want to kms.

are we going to be crashing anytime soon or.. whats up?

>the GOD DAMN FUCKING FIDGET SPINNER LOGO

Normies are literally braindead children, i can't explain this event in any other way.

They feed off the normie money :(

They've done this with all the coins this year and as more people join the boat, the crazier the ride will fucking get LOL

My words alone cannot do this justice. This video is all that can be said about Ripple. I hate normies so fucking much, honestly the success of ripple makes me more upset than when everything crashes.

WAKE ME UP

Congrats on this. Seriously.

Congrats on this. Seriously.

You can't beat the jew in a game of money.

UNGA BUNGA

ME ANGRY AT BIG NOSE TRIBE

UUUUUURRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nice just bought 100k

THAT VIDEO WHAT THE FUCK THE CANNED LAUGHTER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

F"UCKING NORMIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

dont you get it

you're never supposed to beat the jews.

You win by becoming the jew

buy ripple

Bunch of sore losers.

You seriously care about crypto fundamentals that much? Many rich people have bank accounts, and use banksters everyday.

And you’re the quickest idiots to fall into a 50M PnD but start freaking out when people invest in the future of banking.

I got in at 20 cents. You’re mad.

Ripple's team isnt even Jewish except for (((Schwartz)))

Join the KUCOIN ARMY before jews take over the world.
>Register and you'll get 10$ in crypto.
Details: ghostbin.com/paste/raogg

dumb emotionally invested brainlets. who gives a fuck about jews and normies. just ride along.

Do not worry, friends

The Jews won't last long

Just shut the fuck up faggot. This whole thing was great because for once people on the lower rungs could actually make some money, no fucking insider connections, no rigging the game with government regulations, none of that, it was anonymous and autistic losers working as wagecucks had a shot just as much as dickhead boomers. In fact they had more of a shot because you could do the research on your own, you had to, you couldn't call up your old buddy's neighbor's college roommate and have him use his connections to enrich you.

Now the future is scheduled release tokens to braindead normies who make twenty dollar investments and get excited when they get a dollar back. That's the model of success now. Fucking dogshit.

raiblocks also has a jewish dev

just go away stupid nazis

I liked the girl at 35s though

also
>who gives a shit, just make us rich already
crypto summed up in a tweet

It's like you hate free money as well. Thanks for the bags

Fucking this.

As the saying goes: if you can't win them, join them.

Oh will it?

The developer isn't jewish but nice try pajeet

>BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>AHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAAAAHHHAA

THIS IS FUCKING GAY

Millennials really are the most spoiled little brats. Screen cap your post and come back to it in 10 years, and feel the shame burn in your face.

okay /pol/fag if you say so

how does it feel to be wrong all the time

It's not about one developer here or one developer there. Ripple is designed to enrich big banks, that's exactly what crypto was trying to escape. We were trying to get away from those fucking kikes with all of this, that was why DECENTRALIZED was such an important selling point in the beginning. I completely understand the "I don't care I'm just here for money" mindset, but the success of Ripple I think is bad news for the future of this whole thing. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Nigger stfu im here to make money
I would trade fucking HitlerCoin as long as it makes me money

fuck me that nip cutie has a silky smooth voice i love her how much for her onegai

I 100% agree that cripple is not a real crypto and its fully centralized and its designed for banks

i disagree with your idea that banks = DA JOOS

tfw have 11 adofcoin on an old harddrive

Wow, the iOS developer is jewish, must be a banker conspiracy.

Also, this
>i disagree with your idea that banks = DA JOOS

Haha wow, there are people who are really this ignorant

show me the jews in the bank of japan
or the bank of italy
or the bank of mexico

just shut the fuck up already about jews

they own every central bank retard

Found the jew

Had Cripple bags for ever. Sold at 4200 and thought it would never go higher. Going to KMS

Da jooz r our graetest ally. U no do antisentimism here

+1

>can't meet the level of proof asked of him
>continues to spout about dajews
opinion discarded

Reminder if you hold BTC and you "hate" ripple then you're part of the problem.

You have been propping up the king of shitcoins for years now as the "future of currency" when its blatant flaws were realized ages ago. Instead of adopting a new decentralized currency that actually worked, you all kept fucking around with Bitcoin and "gaining satz" and now you're surprised that a currency that actually does something and works as intended has taken over, and have the gall to blame normies for it.

i just hope normies are distracted long enough by this shitshow for me to accumulate more RAI

He mad.

Are there Jews in the banks of Palenstine, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan or the United Arab Emirates?

Repeating the accusation is not proof.

>United Arab Emirates
>Saudi Arabia

They have Jew banks connected to them.

You know Saudi & UAE (((money))) go to?

>Palestine
>Iraq
>Afghanistan
>Pakistan

Only banks not owned by Jews are in Syria, Iran, North Korea and Cuba

See a common theme?

>Palenstine
Non-country.

>Iraq
One of the few without jew influence. Also potentially why the US invaded them in the first place, if you think about it.

>Saudi Arabia
They use US dollars for most of their shit. Every petrol transaction in the world is done over US dollars. What the fuck do you think?

>Afghanistan
Same as Iraq.

>United Arab Emirates
Same as Saudi Arabia.

No because most of the people in those countries would be gleeful if Jews were ethnically cleansed

and Japan?
Italy?
what about those ones

oh right the big bad boogeyman rothschilds own those from the shadows
so spooky scary

>Ripple will have a 56 trillion market cap
my sides

no youre not wrong. bitcoin and litecoin were the foundation of all this. everyone else sort of just tried to pile on and profit off of it. some had good intentions by improving the tech and whatnot but as soon as bitcoin falls this all goes to shit, including XMR for all you delusional faggots. if the foundation of crypto cannot survive, neither can anything else claiming to give you privacy

jews took over biz before we could make sure the right coins won and PnDers and vaporware were not able to take away the spotlight

they started the whole thing and benefit greatly from its global use, it doesnt mean they run every single bank, dumbass

So the banks are in nearly charge of the crypto prices. FUCK.

i fucking lold

yeah so?

>decentralized
None of those are decentralized

You say that as if it's hard to find associations between the people running those and agencies in the US/Israel. All of them are connected to each other. They hand pick people to lead those banks. You can google Bank of Italy and in a couple minutes find all of the associations between them. If you're unwilling to see it, there's nothing we can do for you. You're already blinded by your own bias.

maybe if the exchanges where not shit
maybe if bitcoin wasn't slow a fuck to use
maybe if bitcoin wasn't expensive a fuck to use
than people wouldn't turn to a jew coin that is cheap and fast
bitcoin get your shit together before you are dethroned

bitcoin
cash

also a jewish scam.

no need to worry though. they will all go belly under, and all the get rich mindset type of folk will lose everything. both their jewish paper fiat and jewish virtual fiat.
sucks to be all-in on central banks

Dude I laughed so hard reading this out. I can feel your pain and hatred and it's hilarious. You sound like Hitler for Ripple.

btw, I didn't buy it.

Someone ever withdraw from binance to cryptopia? My damn neos still aint there for like 2h, what do

So the jews fucked over bitcoin. Then they forked bitcoin cash as controlled opposition? Doesn't make sense unless they don't scale bitcoin cash.

nothing is ever going to change with BTC because of the people/miners who spend millions if not billions developing / buying / selling asic miners
there is too much money around this bullshit and the miners have the coin hostage
the miners are racking in millions in fee you think they want that to change?

Bitcoin itself was taken over by investment bankers years ago. How about you look up who owns Coresteam.

of course it doesnt make any sense
you are talking to a deluded /pol/poster

Miners pushed for scaling. The developers and community blocked them. Get the facts straight you newfag retards.

so?

Fuck u dude, nice x10 that took years, will be the last x10 u get in ur life after banks ruin this shit for everyone, I was doing x10 monthly. Crypto was going to make the world better, cut the middle man, allow transactions for the unbanked, remove bank fees and all the Jewish taxes, instead now ripple makes it cheaper and easier for banks to transact money and guess what, they will still make I wait 2-3 days to clear ur fucking money because they will use it and you will pay massive fees for the privilege of transacting ur money.

FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEE

banks / hedge funds / wall street has been buying crypto for longer than you faggot
I guaran fucken tee it

divide and conquer tactics already among these kikes here.

plain and simple..if you are buying a coin that doesnt have a finite supply, and is premined, your coin will fail. if you hold it, the chances of your assets going to 0 are guaranteed

Seriously. Might as well put all your money into Doge.

At least you'd use your money to feed memes

Fuck bitcoin dude, who the fuck transacts with bitcoin, you’re meant to use ETH u Norman piece of shit. Ripple is the death of crypto, it’s not even good at what it does, xlm can do as many transactions and just as cheap but it’s not centralised and banks don’t get to monopolise it so ofc they won’t adopt it, ripple will be literally Digital USD on stereoids, the true chains of slavery, fucking worth it for x10 on ur 2k investment

Fucking normans

if you want to stick it to these fuckers buy XLM - the main dev has beef with ripple

i'm just waiting for retard normies to hype it up to 5 bucks so i can skedaddle

People like you make my days brighter. Thanks user

i have 2 million doge. memes are more profitable than jews. newfags here will see in due time.

there will be a lot of winners and losers in the coming years. half of the coins you see in the top 100 will no longer be in existence. the losers will be those in crypto and not who trusted jews. the winners will be everyone else.
never bet your money against jews. you will lose every time

is ripple Israeli business?

They can buy my fucking bags after they moon.

lololol you guys are all about ideology arent you

most of you are probably still anarchists and think thats what this is about - not 99% of people tryng to make money gains.

This isnt a global currency fk u govurment movement

this is people trying to make money

get good or get the fuck out..

people are flooding to ripple because the thing actually has VALUE and a USE in the real world.. not some wishy washy lets burn down da system lul guys states r bad hehe

time to grow up.

Only kikes say DA JOOS

>I HATE RIPPLE, I REFUSE TO BUY IT CAUSE IT GOES AGAINST THE MEANING OF CRYPTO, FUCK BANKERS!!

What you fags are really saying:

>I HATE MONEY, I LIKE BEING POOR.

i 6xed my initial investment on ripple with no insider connections. literally all you had to do was see that it had numerous bank partnerships and actually worked to know that it was the best investment in cryptocurrency/blockchain tech at the time. but half of Veeky Forums are ideological investor nationalist-libertarian types who somehow think a technology is going to free them from DA JOOS and DA BANKSTERS as if power actually works that way.

Get the fuck out normie, I can smell just how new you are.
You really bought that bullshit from the news that crypto is supported by anarchists, etc. You’re retarded.
It’s about money ofc, why else did we all get involved, but with news you always lose. Remember that when crypto dies and ripple goes back to 1 dollar.

Well look at these tards. He bought ripple when it had 2 billion market cap. They are talking about dollar costs and have no fucking clue how market cap works and how much room Ripple has to grow.

So it wasn't the miners who blocked Segwit from being pushed through for years because their patented ASICboost scam? wtf you on about

I FUCKING MISSED THE XRP TRAIN BECAUSE EVERYONE HERE TOLD ME IT WAS A MEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

MOTHERFUCKERSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

I COULDVE DOUBLED MY 5K BEFORE NEW YEARS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Christ this is hopeless

ripple can barely be considered blockchain tech. you invested based on your brainlet misunderstanding of the facts, got lucky in a bull market, and suffer from a heavy case of survivor bias

>t. newfag who still bought ripple at 3 cents in March while your normalfag ass was still unaware of crypto

That 10x was barely a month. Not bad for me.

Bitch-ass cry-baby. Go hop on a low-liquidity PnD scamcoin so you can feel better about your “morals”

Pussy

can you smell all of the money I made?

having a normie brain allows me to jump on to coins that actually MOVE

not edgy loser coins that would never even be considered good by normies, thus the thing doesnt ever fucking move.

Adapt to the normie, make money from the normie, dont resent them - USE them

you're just spiteful because you imagine your highschool bullies making more money on your useless internet money (they are)

you're like those guys who use linux just to be different but it makes no sense whatsoever and impedes your productivity massively.

>I’m making so much money with crypto, better destroy it with ripple.

Make ur money but don’t fucking defend cripple ffs. How low can a man get.

>making so much money with crypto, better destroy it with ripple.

ripple destroyed crypto because the rest of crypto is fucking useless LMAO

cyrpto is so fickle that as soon as a coin that actually does something in the real world comes along all the money from the dumped idealogue cryptos goes to the king

get on board or be crying yourself to sleep next week