Dragonborn

Anyone play Dragonborn yet? Just picked up two starters and like the art.

Going to bump with cards, remonds me of a better done FoW.

Did they think it cool to make attack into a symbol without a key? It might as well be heal.

I like that it feels very old school fantasy tech or japanese rpg.

I havnt played it much yet, just looked at art.

Any spell? Seem there non combatants and combatants creature card . Or more likely blocking creature . As well as faction/specialized combatants.

Yeah, they have spells as well.

There is a demo on how to play on their site/utube as well. Focuses on dice.

What is this?

Called Dragoborne (I spelled ot wrong) nee tcg by bushiroad. Set one came out Aug I think.

So is this a physical or digital game? At least they r willing to make sexy ladies in their art.

Physical, three starters one set.

Titty card game for shut in weirdos

Lol this artwork is some cringeworthy shit

Nice samefag.

After botching Buddyfight I find it weird there's still a market for Bushiroad.

Well, other than that waifu tcg.

Wizards botched Duelmasters, Hecatomb, Dreamblade, Kaiju all in a row and people still played those.

Some people just like new tcgs.

There was literally 1 thread yesterday about how Bushifags always shit on FOW and are shilling Dragonborne everywhere; first comment shits on fow and the shilling begin. Nice try Bushiroad.

I play FoW, I jus like this art more.

This seems really generic, just looking at it. Are there any unique twists to the mechanics?

It uses dice as a resource. Some cards have various effects that turn on/off depending on rolls. Forts function like Duelmasters/Kaiju basically. Forts can also have die placed on them, and moved to creatures later (or something like that), and you have slots for attacking/defense. I havnt played it much.

I don't agree with you. I think it's fine

Yeah good point